forum

IOSYS - Cirno no Perfect Sansuu Kyoushitsu [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CM Legacy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 29 de mayo de 2020 at 00:39:33

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Cirno no Perfect Sansuu Kyoushitsu
Source: 東方紅魔郷 ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
Tags: TouHou
BPM: 175
Filesize: 4221kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Futsuu (Nerfed) (2,2 stars, 277 notes)
  2. Futsuu (Tatsujin) (2,2 stars, 262 notes)
  3. Inner Oni (4,72 stars, 889 notes)
  4. Muzukashii (Nerfed) (3,16 stars, 434 notes)
  5. Muzukashii (Tatsujin) (3,16 stars, 421 notes)
  6. Oni (Nerfed) (4,08 stars, 724 notes)
  7. Oni (Tatsujin) (4,08 stars, 697 notes)
  8. Ura Oni (Tatsujin) (4,9 stars, 936 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Cirno no Perfect Sansuu Kyoushitsu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is another project that had pending to do and a project included Taiko no Tatsujin: Cirno's Perfect Math Class, a curious and at the same time fun music about, supposedly speaking, "Education" (at least that says the title xDDDD)

BG Source

1. Taiko Futsuu, Muzukashii, Oni and Ura Oni (all from Tatsujin) diffs. include own Inner Oni diff. by Me
    Nerfed versions provided by Hiya (banned). Now nerfed by arissarazie
History
> Map developed non-profit (...seriuslly?)

> ̶S̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶B̶P̶M̶ (Fixed)

> ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶K̶i̶a̶i̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶j̶u̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶f̶o̶r̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶i̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶(̶a̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶d̶)̶ (it is fixed)

> ̶T̶a̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶O̶n̶i̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶.̶ ̶i̶m̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ (thanks to un-plugged by reviewing the segments of the difficulty)

> A̶n̶ ̶S̶T̶D̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶e̶m̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶o̶l̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶b̶o̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ (idea discarded by the simple fact that the set is pure Taiko)

>New Combo sections has been added for Tag Coop Force

>At the request of SUPERGLB05, Baka Taiko will be left without the name of its server for obvious reasons. Converted the name to Inner Oni (gracias SUPER por la sugerencia)

> ̶W̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶s̶c̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶L̶B̶0̶5̶ ̶&̶ ̶a̶r̶i̶s̶s̶a̶r̶a̶z̶i̶e̶)̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶.̶ Solved the source

> Not way, still updated i believe

Thanks to SUPERGLB05 (+data fix of all dificulties) and Maniaco1
for helping with the modding of the map offset

Please rank or love this beatmapset and enjoy my other of my recreations =w=