forum

[resolved] Install Osu on a PC without internet connection

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
linkuan
Hello people... Recently I had to reinstall the OS on my PC and lost about every program including Osu, and now it's in a location where there is no internet connection. As using my phone's data to use the installer I was wondering if there's a offline installer or something. I tried using a flash drive from a PC at my workplace but my PC wouldn't run the game.

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated :3
Doge Owner
Check this post.
Death

Doge Owner wrote:

Check this post.
That post is incredibly old, and the download there doesn't even work. Even if it did, they would be downloading a version of the game from 2012.

There is no offline installer for the most recent versions of the game.

You said you used a flashdrive? Did you just put the installer on there or did you install the entire game onto it? If you do the latter there shouldn't be a reason that the game wouldn't run. You can copy the entire osu! folder from the flashdrive onto your computer without internet accessand that should work too.
Topic Starter
linkuan

Death wrote:

Doge Owner wrote:

Check this post.
That post is incredibly old, and the download there doesn't even work. Even if it did, they would be downloading a version of the game from 2012.

There is no offline installer for the most recent versions of the game.

You said you used a flashdrive? Did you just put the installer on there or did you install the entire game onto it? If you do the latter there shouldn't be a reason that the game wouldn't run. You can copy the entire osu! folder from the flashdrive onto your computer without internet accessand that should work too.

It worked!

I don't know why I couldn't getr it to work last time. Thanks :)
show more