1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests

This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
posted
the "Auto" mod should have an "more human like" option...

I'm sure somebody else already writed something like this...
posted
???
posted

abraker wrote:

???
They’re saying they want auto to look less robotic and more like how a normal player would play. But that defeats the purpose of auto, which is to show an automated perfect play through of a map.
posted
Just watch replay of the top play on the leaderboard
posted
But in hard maps they can't do 100% tho....
posted

SpeckyYT wrote:

But in hard maps they can't do 100% tho....
Sounds like those kind of maps would be too hard for a human to 100% at the time because nobody 100%. Almost as if the only other thing that could 100% is a machine at that time. But that's just too crazy of a concept, right?

sarcasm aside, don't expect a bot to act out plays like a human until a human has proved to be able to act out plays that achieve the same acc the bot can. But at that point, why have a bot that can act out plays like a human if there is a human doing it?
posted

abraker wrote:

SpeckyYT wrote:

But in hard maps they can't do 100% tho....
sarcasm aside, don't expect a bot to act out plays like a human until a human has proved to be able to act out plays that achieve the same acc the bot can. But at that point, why have a bot that can act out plays like a human if there is a human doing it?
If I understand correctly he wants something like machine learning in playing osu!? Or is it not?
posted

thanhbinhlab wrote:

If I understand correctly he wants something like machine learning in playing osu!? Or is it not?
he wants machine learning for the autoplay, which is pointless in terms of seeing a bot play
posted

thanhbinhlab wrote:

abraker wrote:

SpeckyYT wrote:

But in hard maps they can't do 100% tho....
sarcasm aside, don't expect a bot to act out plays like a human until a human has proved to be able to act out plays that achieve the same acc the bot can. But at that point, why have a bot that can act out plays like a human if there is a human doing it?
If I understand correctly he wants something like machine learning in playing osu!? Or is it not?
Machine Learning would be nice, you play than the bot plays like you!
posted

SpeckyYT wrote:

Machine Learning would be nice, you play than the bot plays like you!
Ok now I *really* want to see what happens when you train a bot on your replay data and give it tag4 after.
posted
lol
posted
Why would you want the auto mod to be more "Human" like, If you would like to see a more human like replay just watch the top play on the map, Clearly if the bot passes something that no ever has most of the time it's impossible unless it's a map not a lot of people have played i get you there but why would you want this to be a feature?
posted
I agree with this actually. Take the spinners in auto. it goes in strait line instead of an actual circle, when they actually move normally with the slider thing. Also when there's a pause in the game play, the cursor slowly moves the the next beat even though its not even there yet.
posted

Kiwyi wrote:

I agree with this actually. Take the spinners in auto. it goes in strait line instead of an actual circle, when they actually move normally with the slider thing. Also when there's a pause in the game play, the cursor slowly moves the the next beat even though its not even there yet.
This is what I meant.....
posted

SpeckyYT wrote:

Kiwyi wrote:

I agree with this actually. Take the spinners in auto. it goes in strait line instead of an actual circle, when they actually move normally with the slider thing. Also when there's a pause in the game play, the cursor slowly moves the the next beat even though its not even there yet.
This is what I meant.....
Why does that matter?
posted
thats a good idea
Please sign in to reply.