forum

How TF do you guys even play with a full area tablet?

posted
Total Posts

Should I stay with 1/4 area or stick with my 0.5/4 area

1/4
100.00%
0.5/4
0.00%
Total votes: 5
Polling ended
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I mean, it's like ridiculous how you guys even play with that, I mean my tablet is a g430 which is pretty small and I find full area hard, I use a area which is like
0.5/4 of my tablet area, and I just tried 1/4 tablet area and it made my jump accurate but I cant find a comfy position for my mouse, I don't know if I should stick with the 1/4 tablet area or not since I only tried it for an hour.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Did you learn to walk in 1 hour? Did you learn to run in 1 hour?
Why are you increasing the area on the point of skill people start to make it smaller?
Do you think advices given to a 500k novice players applies to someone who have already builded muscle memory on a short area and want to start improving at spaced and faster stuff? Because after 5* it's what are you going to find.
ProbablyOswald
I'm not sure how I play full area in all honesty, especially since my area is 6.2 in x 3.9 in. I guess I got used to it, since I've been playing osu! that way since I've started.

On your question involving changing your tablet area, I'd say you can do it if you want to or think you'll benefit from it. Like you said, it improved your jumping accuracy, which will be beneficial for higher-level maps. Doubling your area is a big jump, so it may take more time to get used to, especially much more than an hour.
DeletedUser_8734694
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
IDK if I really should switch to a larger area because my 0.5/4 area helped me gain a 204 pp new top play in just 4 days of using tablet =/
show more