forum

Can we just talk about how good a year or two here was?

posted
Total Posts
show more
levesterz
?
abraker

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

Is this the beta worldline?
The divergence happened 2012
johnmedina999
Metathreads make it worse, please don't post a metathread again.
Meah
move on
Topic Starter
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

Metathreads make it worse, please don't post a metathread again.
This isn't a metathread, you baffoon. I just want to experience the better of us.
Meah
wtf even is a metathread
abraker

Meah wrote:

wtf even is a metathread
Something that talks about how it's a metathread. So because we are denying that this is a metathread, this is not a metathread.
Meah
ahh that's boring, go back on your tracks to see what fun is
VinZentVanDough

Meah wrote:

ahh that's boring, go back on your tracks to see what fun is

like osu!
johnmedina999

Meah wrote:

wtf even is a metathread
A metathread is a thread that talks about a) other threads, or b) OT as a whole. By reminiscing about the past, CT is making a metathread instead of making a regular thread that fixes the problem that he's talking about here,which is detrimental to OT as a whole.

In other words, instead of creating this crappy metathread, ColdTooth could have started a fun, amusing project like I started OT!News or abraker started OT Bingo. He could be making jokes or creating memes for us to enjoy. He could be doing anything else in this thread, but he wastes it on reminiscing.

That's why I don't like metathreads.

I mean—

owh

edit: 16
Meah
ahhhh that's so sad
Alexa play Despacito
johnmedina999

Meah wrote:

Alexa play Despacito
Topic Starter
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

Meah wrote:

wtf even is a metathread
A metathread is a thread that talks about a) other threads, or b) OT as a whole. By reminiscing about the past, CT is making a metathread instead of making a regular thread that fixes the problem that he's talking about here,which is detrimental to OT as a whole.

In other words, instead of creating this crappy metathread, ColdTooth could have started a fun, amusing project like I started OT!News or abraker started OT Bingo. He could be making jokes or creating memes for us to enjoy. He could be doing anything else in this thread, but he wastes it on reminiscing.

That's why I don't like metathreads.

I mean—

owh

edit: 16
I'm going to cry. I can start something, but the motivation is so bad I haven't even fucking ranked a map since late 2014.

IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
Serraionga

ColdTooth wrote:

I'm going to cry. I can start something, but the motivation is so bad I haven't even fucking ranked a map since late 2014.

IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
in order to succeed you have to start from somewhere

the first step is to keep making "im gay" posts,

Best Regards,
Gigantic Homosexual
Quibbly
I wasn't here a year or two ago. Is that why you are saying this?
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
I ain' going to give out my homosexuality that easily, Serrai
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

I ain' going to give out my homosexuality that easily, Serrai
you just did
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
Motherfuckers
Zekks
yeah but the real problem is when are the fucking 13 year olds gonna stop dragging the fucking despacito meme
Comfy Slippers

Quibbly wrote:

I wasn't here a year or two ago. Is that why you are saying this?
People were more creative when it came to making threads. But even that is debatable. We also had this thing called 'ot news' which was imho one of the best things in this godforsaken place. It gathered people together and our little corner became a fun circlejerk. It became an awesome little community.
Mara
How about nuke this place instead?
Kittyneko

johnmedina999 wrote:

Meah wrote:

Alexa play Despacito

Quibbly

Comfy Slippers wrote:

People were more creative when it came to making threads. But even that is debatable. We also had this thing called 'ot news' which was imho one of the best things in this godforsaken place. It gathered people together and our little corner became a fun circlejerk. It became an awesome little community.

Man wish I was around for that circlejerk
Kittyneko
owowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo?