forum

[osu!std] 7/29/18 WALKURE - Ikenai Borderline (Speed Up Ver.) by ChronoNig

posted
Total Posts

Should WALKURE - Ikenai Borderline (Speed Up Ver.) by ChronoNig be Loved?

Yes
96.02%
No
3.98%
Total votes: 402
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
WALKURE - Ikenai Borderline (Speed Up Ver.) by ChronoNig
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Formerly and more popularly known as ""And Aoiyuuki - I Love Flezlin"", this sped up version of Ikenai Borderline gives a fun challenge to even the best players on the block. With one 6* version by ChronoNig and two contrasting 8* versions made by Flezlin and Megatron is bad, you're sure to find a way to enjoy this mapset. Don't skimp out on playing both 8* versions if you're looking for the biggest challenge; they're very far from similar. Even if the song title isn't the same as we all remember, don't forget the most important thing: this map, my friends, was made with love.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/781739
this1neguy
I Love Flezlin And Aoiyuuki-
Rinko
Aoiyuuki- is cute and brings the boys to the yard, and Flezlin is like, yeah.
jms8720
GIRI GIRI AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Flezlin
watchu say 'bout me bich
Mejiro Ardan

Megatron is bad wrote:

GIRI GIRI AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IKENAI BORDE~IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE
alden
First to fc gets a picture of Flezlin shirtless (He's a hunk!). DM him with proof and he'll give you the goods.
achmadrizki
ikeeeeehhhh
show more