1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
posted

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

What Graphics Drivers & Version number did you install?
I installed Automatically detect and install the driver on the AMD website
posted

Maphiozi wrote:

And what drivers did those install? You should be able to open them and grab a type & version number.
posted

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Maphiozi wrote:

And what drivers did those install? You should be able to open them and grab a type & version number.
Version - 24.20.11021.1000
type - WDDM 1.3
posted
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 is not even supposed to be supported for that GPU.

This is what your GPU should support. https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

So double check your GPU is in fact one of those listed, and if so, uninstall the Adrenalin Drivers, and install the ones from that page, either the Crimson Beta, or Catalyst.

I would suggest the Crimson Beta version as the GUI in that version is way better than Catalyst, but the Catalyst version is more likely stable.
posted

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 is not even supposed to be supported for that GPU.

This is what your GPU should support. https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

So double check your GPU is in fact one of those listed, and if so, uninstall the Adrenalin Drivers, and install the ones from that page, either the Crimson Beta, or Catalyst.

I would suggest the Crimson Beta version as the GUI in that version is way better than Catalyst, but the Catalyst version is more likely stable.
I have two video cards, this driver is only under one of my video cards.
posted
What other video card do you have? You didn't provide two?
posted

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series and AMD Radeon HD 7640G
posted
Both are 7000 series, both being input to AMD's driver finder both end up at the same page.
posted

Maphiozi wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series and AMD Radeon HD 7640G
Just there it was written that 7600 and below, but I'll try to install these drivers, thanks
posted

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Both are 7000 series, both being input to AMD's driver finder both end up at the same page.
Hi, I installed new drivers on my video card, but unfortunately it did not help, I need your help. Thank you
posted
I'm not sure what to tell you if literally every driver doesn't work, especially the ones AMD say to install. Contact AMD, or buy a new computer with newer hardware, or maybe your Windows Install is fucked. We can't really help further.