11.36%
Marathoning
45.45%
Both because why not
43.18%
Total votes: 44
Topic Starter
KenjiBot
Do you prefer to watch anime weekly or marathoning? Simple question or is it?

If I would say my opinion, I would choose marathoning because it will still be fresh in my mind.
Achromalia
I rarely watch anime aside from little clips of them on youtube. When I do, however, I tend to wind up binge-watching the whole anime.
Kittyneko
I prefer watching it rarely. but that is ok. i selected both.
Rizevim
i only watch anime if i feel like watching it
i prefer manga tho.
koemada

Rizevim wrote:

FranxxHiro02
I just marathon over a couple of days, or for my favorite I only took 12 hours and finished the whole thing. Only half a day to finish a 24-episode series.
abraker
An anime a month, marathon through it.
GrilledCheeese
I don't like to wait for what happens either in shows or anime. I'm currently waiting on certain animes to finish airing so I can finally start them and watch them whenever I feel like it instead of waiting an entire week to watch the next episode. It's not just waiting for the next episode, but it's the fact that I will usually forget what happened in the previous episodes, especially when it takes a whole week. So for me it's the best experience to watch it in close proximity of the previous episodes when the memory is still fresh and it becomes a wholesome memory on its own instead of being parts split up and confusing.
pokedigi
If I didn't follow up an Anime for many episodes I may just dropped it.
Tomeito
i'll wait until the anime finish airing
Lowtagoras
Depends on the type of anime. If it's some generic slice-of-life-comedy-without-an-actual-consistent-storyline-which-has-not-any-real-connections-between-its-epsiodes show or something like that I don't mind watching it weekly or in even larger gaps. Regarding story driven shows, however, marathoning is the best way to enjoy them imho. It happened far too often that I forgot important bits from previous episodes or even the exact episode count making me wonder what the hell even led to the events in newer episodes.
Surono

koemada wrote:

Rizevim wrote:

-[Shady]-
Generally weekly since I tend to watch newly airing shows over fully released ones but when I do watch a fully released show then it's usually a couple episodes a day
futabas
Both, I watch seasonal anime on the day that it airs while I marathon a show over the weekend if I have time
Morteaomiojo
I DONT WANT IT TO FINISH ;-;

PLS I WANNA A ANIME THAT BE FOREVER LOL
Green Platinum

Morteaomiojo wrote:

I DONT WANT IT TO FINISH ;-;

PLS I WANNA A ANIME THAT BE FOREVER LOL
It's called Sazae-san
Lumyh
i do both
i usually watch one or two episodes to start a show, and if i'm really hooked i'll marathon it in a day or two or if i'm less intrigued i'll watch it over the course of a week or a month
show more