forum

HEY IM PRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dumbn00b
Hello there im not a pro just ignore the tittle and read my name carefully.
Look at my accuracy...cool huh ?

Here, i want to discuss about stuff.
I wonder, is there any other high level player like me (Im level 75) that has bad accuracy ?

When im new to 3 star maps i play using No Fail mod and each time i finish a map i always got C.
When im not new to 3 star maps, im not using No Fail anymore and the best i can get is S and mostly i got B and that time my accuracy is around 91%, and im around level 35.

When im new to 4 star maps i play using No Fail mod and each time i finish a map mostly i got C and sometimes D, that time my accuracy dropped to 88% and im around level 45.
When im not new to 4 star maps, im not using No Fail anymore and the best i can get is S and mostly i got C.

Until now, im level 75 and im #150k (actually #159k) with 84% accuracy...cool huh ?
I play using mouse, and i have played osu for around 3 month.

Right now, i dont really care about accuracy, i only care about combo's because accuracy doesnt affect pp that much, right ?
Juuuuuuuuul
yes you're not alone, tons of players are doing like you.
If you have fun doing low rank scores, then keep it up.
Play for fun.
RamenBucket

Dumbn00b wrote:

Right now, i dont really care about accuracy, i only care about combo's because accuracy doesnt affect pp that much, right ?

Famous last words
raccoongamer
And I thought my accuracy was the worst around my rank, jfc

Dumbn00b wrote:

Wrong.

I also thought that acc doesn’t really matter, but actually the higher you get, the more impact does accuracy have on it.

So start developing finger control and pay more attention to clicking in time if you want to improve. If you don’t - well, plz enjoy game.
Rynnavinx

Dumbn00b wrote:

Your accuracy is so low that it actually does have a heavy impact on how much pp you're getting
swiftoo
I've noticed that most high ranked players (10k and up) have an accuracy higher than 95% percent, typically around 98%

correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like that for me
PriestRSC
Accuracy is incredibly important in determining rank/pp.

The player with the lowest acc in the top 50 is still at 96.41%

And he's a tap+x player...

Accuracy is important.

Generic accuracy advice:
  1. Listen to the music and try to tap in time with the music.
  2. Aim for high accuracy on everything you do. I started out trying to get 95%+, now I try for 99%+ on most maps.
ADelicateOrange
You don't need to care about ACC. But, like in school when you don't get 100%, you're dropping a lot of points(PP) the farther you get away from it.

If you wanna be like MiNG or Axarious(RiP) with purposeful low Acc plays go for it that is also a skill that takes a lot of work to develop.
kai99

RamenBucket wrote:

Dumbn00b wrote:

Famous last words
lol. ....... acc determines (on a same song) whether you'd get 170pp or 200
Juuuuuuuuul
Accuracy is important but combo is rewarding more.
Some examples :

kai99

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

Accuracy is important but combo is rewarding more.
Some examples :

thats only for score itself, which doesnt affect pp
Juuuuuuuuul
sure, but the score that count for pp is the best score.
random slider break in the middle of a map and done, the S will not beat the shitty B...
and the B will give the pp.
Topic Starter
Dumbn00b
RIP accuracy.
I feel like its impossible for me to raise my accuracy because im lvl 77, and i often play jump practice map (5 star) that make my aim better and faster + faster tap.

So when i play 4 star map that has jumps i move my mouse so fast right after i hit the circle and also i tap really quick, just look at my score meter...cool huh ?

ADelicateOrange

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

sure, but the score that count for pp is the best score.
random slider break in the middle of a map and done, the S will not beat the shitty B...
and the B will give the pp.

You're not wrong, but you're also not correct. Sure the highest score gives the PP. BUT, None of those maps have PP accuracy. An 89% FC < 97% 1xMiss (near the end, for most maps).

Dumbn00b wrote:

RIP accuracy.
I feel like its impossible for me to raise my accuracy because im lvl 77, and i often play jump practice map (5 star) that make my aim better and faster + faster tap.

So when i play 4 star map that has jumps i move my mouse so fast right after i hit the circle and also i tap really quick, just look at my score meter...cool huh ?

If you like the color green I guess? I prefer blue. Increase the MS of your offset.
raccoongamer

ADelicateOrange wrote:

Dumbn00b wrote:

RIP accuracy.

If you like the color green I guess? I prefer blue. Increase the MS of your offset.

Bad advice. Please learn to follow the rhythm and read the AR rather than click the circle the moment you see it.
ADelicateOrange

raccoongamer wrote:

ADelicateOrange wrote:

Dumbn00b wrote:

RIP accuracy.

Bad advice. Please learn to follow the rhythm and read the AR rather than click the circle the moment you see it.

Most of his hits from both of those pictures are clustered together. Increasing the offset is a good thing for this occasion. If he changes it every map then that's irresponsible.
Corim
lol
raccoongamer

ADelicateOrange wrote:

raccoongamer wrote:

ADelicateOrange wrote:

Dumbn00b wrote:

RIP accuracy.

Most of his hits from both of those pictures are clustered together. Increasing the offset is a good thing for this occasion. If he changes it every map then that's irresponsible.

I had the same problem and changing the offset is the worst you can do. It’s just because of reacting instead of reading. So changing the offset will solve the problem formally, but in fact it will be damaging to the skill.
Topic Starter
Dumbn00b
I cant even get SS in 1 star map
Saturation

Dumbn00b wrote:

I cant even get SS in 1 star map

monkaS
Seki
same
ManuelOsuPlayer
Go to editor, listen a map 0'25 speed, listen what beat are behind each circle.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1416939&m=0 For example here i mapped mostly the drums, even being vocals and guitar what make you pay more attention.
If you listen it at 0'25 speed, the drums sound much stronger and are easy to find. Just remove a circle from the pattern and listen.
Juuuuuuuuul
yes don't touch offset if you're not 100% sure that music and video are desync.
show more