!!!!!!!!! yus me
LordAverage
sign me up fam i'm ready to have my ego crushed again
biggestguy
sign me up
Beat43210
I still got something to prove.
Still got a goal to achieve.
Still got amends to settle (to people idk)
SIGN ME UP. LETS GO
Blobby3000
sign me up i am a big pro gamer oWo
AmateurMonkeyYT
hell yeah, sign me up
Tsubasa2
I understand that by submitting this registration, I’m already a part of the discord server that is on the commentating staff team which I might start to actively participate in because I actually know more taiko than other modes like std,ctb and mania. I respect the people beside me in the staffing team. I almost never say anything on the server and find it unlikely to break any rules. I will attend every match appointed but more than likely juggle 3 other tournaments and reschedule my matches often and risk facing possible repercussions if I fail to juggle properly.
Cactie

Tsubasa2 wrote:

I understand that by submitting this registration, I’m already a part of the discord server that is on the commentating staff team which I might start to actively participate in because I actually know more taiko than other modes like std,ctb and mania. I respect the people beside me in the staffing team. I almost never say anything on the server and find it unlikely to break any rules. I will attend every match appointed but more than likely juggle 3 other tournaments and reschedule my matches often and risk facing possible repercussions if I fail to juggle properly.
[Zeth]
Sign me up fam I'm all in
Probably will bring a few bois from the o!malaysian Taiko side so be ready for the invasion :^)
KWYJIBO
ausctb come back when
Topic Starter
Jaye

KWYJIBO wrote:

ausctb come back when
Don't ask me... If you want a return then get some people from the Ausu server to do something.
loveleft
sign me up please c:
frogrocks
Im rusty AF but im in
CrabCow
Sign me up please!
Great to hear that last year wasn't the last year for Ausu!Taiko as it was my most memorable tourney.
Thanks to the Staff for placing effort into organising this tourney.
Also ty Zeth for invite owo
Voiie
Sign me up
lauthaiming
Sign me up.
Admirable
Sign me up fam
Bedwyr Aorta
Sign me up

Malaysian invasion! (≧∇≦)
[Zeth]
Ayyyy thanks for the Malaysian invasion xd