!!!!!!!!! yus me
posted
sign me up fam i'm ready to have my ego crushed again
posted
sign me up
posted
I still got something to prove.
Still got a goal to achieve.
Still got amends to settle (to people idk)
SIGN ME UP. LETS GO
posted
sign me up i am a big pro gamer oWo
posted
hell yeah, sign me up
posted
I understand that by submitting this registration, I’m already a part of the discord server that is on the commentating staff team which I might start to actively participate in because I actually know more taiko than other modes like std,ctb and mania. I respect the people beside me in the staffing team. I almost never say anything on the server and find it unlikely to break any rules. I will attend every match appointed but more than likely juggle 3 other tournaments and reschedule my matches often and risk facing possible repercussions if I fail to juggle properly.
posted

Tsubasa2 wrote:

I understand that by submitting this registration, I’m already a part of the discord server that is on the commentating staff team which I might start to actively participate in because I actually know more taiko than other modes like std,ctb and mania. I respect the people beside me in the staffing team. I almost never say anything on the server and find it unlikely to break any rules. I will attend every match appointed but more than likely juggle 3 other tournaments and reschedule my matches often and risk facing possible repercussions if I fail to juggle properly.
posted
Sign me up fam I'm all in
Probably will bring a few bois from the o!malaysian Taiko side so be ready for the invasion :^)
posted
ausctb come back when
posted

KWYJIBO wrote:

ausctb come back when
Don't ask me... If you want a return then get some people from the Ausu server to do something.
posted
sign me up please c:
posted
Im rusty AF but im in
posted
Sign me up please!
Great to hear that last year wasn't the last year for Ausu!Taiko as it was my most memorable tourney.
Thanks to the Staff for placing effort into organising this tourney.
Also ty Zeth for invite owo
posted
Sign me up
posted
Sign me up.
posted
Sign me up fam
posted
Sign me up

Malaysian invasion! (≧∇≦)
posted
Ayyyy thanks for the Malaysian invasion xd