omg just make this a scandinavian sub-forum instead. nor loves you swe
lol ur kinda the only Norwegian here. but ok
true only norwegian ive seen since i started playing in skandi
kriers

theowest wrote:

kriers wrote:

omg just make this a scandinavian sub-forum instead. nor loves you swe
lol ur kinda the only Norwegian here. but ok
that's because it is a swedish sub-forum atm :P no wait, only me and CXu are active on forums (. .)
CXu
(. .)
SLAiNTRAX

kriers wrote:

omg just make this a scandinavian sub-forum instead.
^that, it took me long long time to find this, fucking rediculous.
(. .)
theowest
all in favour for skandinavian sub-forum?
maal
Title has been updated. YAY
theowest
yay
Saten
Why is this still in the announcements?

Shouldn't threads like Skandinavian Mappers or similar stuff like that be there instead? (am I wrong?)
theowest
make me admin for this place
Saten

theowest wrote:

make me admin for this place
Me too.
kriers
1 player from each country would be fair. Make me admin.
Vish024
That's fair, if you look close enough Aus is in Scandinavia. Admin pls.
theowest
I'm already an admin in two forums. ;>
Saten

theowest wrote:

Yet you are too lazy to update op's like Skandinavian Mappers :P

I would've done it if I could.
theowest

Saten wrote:

theowest wrote:

Yet you are too lazy to update op's like Skandinavian Mappers :P
hey, that shit takes time. I have to search every single beatmap you've made, fix avatars, rearrange the order. not to mention name changes. fuck

I have to make up a new system.
Saten
Come on
I made a list of my own on my user page which didn't take much effort at all.

Sure things would go much smoother if I were to help out. Just sayin'
theowest
hey, let's both be skandi admins. we'd be the best admins alive
roufou

theowest wrote:

theowest

agu wrote:

theowest wrote:

i ban u
Teras
i'd rather have saten as an admin only, haven't seen you do that much theo
theowest

Teras wrote:

i'd rather have saten as an admin only, haven't seen you do that much theo
ok

Made 80% of the topics here.

I also made the steam, facebook and google + groups.
got at least +10 people to become more active in this forum and #skandinavian
I've requested at least 4 people to make threads here, which they later did.

oh and I'm dominating in moderation in the feature request forum. So I've got experience.

I've basically gave life to Svenska when it was dying, turned it into Skandinavien and increased the activity.

oh yeah, I also informed over 1000 Swedes of our existence.
Sakura
You can always contact a staff member if stuff like that is needed, Language specific moderators are only necessary if there's people breaking the rules often, both in forums and chat, if that's the case make sure to send !reports so moderators can take action, if there is a problem indeed then we might look into getting a skandinavian moderator.
Emaal
how about me i am definitely the most suited

Sakura wrote:

You can always contact a staff member if stuff like that is needed, Language specific moderators are only necessary if there's people breaking the rules often, both in forums and chat, if that's the case make sure to send !reports so moderators can take action, if there is a problem indeed then we might look into getting a skandinavian moderator.
On a serious note, I know that 90% of the players from Scandinavia are unsatisfied with us not having a native moderator. Just because Loctav knows a bit of Swedish, shouldn't really give him any rights of being a moderator specially for Scandinavia, since he's not fluent with it. Neither would I want to see you as a moderator on this forum, Sakura; it's nothing personal, but I just think that when every other (at least most) language forums/channels has their own native moderator, I don't see why we can't have one aswell. We have more than enough active users, for it to actually be done, and we have people who are willing to be moderator, and who can actually keep it to a good strict level. It really annoys most of us that we can't have a native one, and we've been requesting it for a while, so please, for the love of god, take it up.

Aaaand, I just looked through everything, we even need Sakura to sticky threads for us? COME ON. REALLY? Goddamnit.
Teras

Emaal wrote:

how about me i am definitely the most suited

On a serious note, I know that 90% of the players from Scandinavia are unsatisfied with us not having a native moderator. Just because Loctav knows a bit of Swedish, shouldn't really give him any rights of being a moderator specially for Scandinavia, since he's not fluent with it. Neither would I want to see you as a moderator on this forum, Sakura; it's nothing personal, but I just think that when every other (at least most) language forums/channels has their own native moderator, I don't see why we can't have one aswell. We have more than enough active users, for it to actually be done, and we have people who are willing to be moderator, and who can actually keep it to a good strict level. It really annoys most of us that we can't have a native one, and we've been requesting it for a while, so please, for the love of god, take it up.

Aaaand, I just looked through everything, we even need Sakura to sticky threads for us? COME ON. REALLY? Goddamnit.
This.
Teras

theowest wrote:

Stuff
I still think saten would be better suited, you don't need to be an admin to do these kind of things.

Sure, you helped our community a lot. But that does not mean you are suited to be an admin.
theowest
Saten might be a better suited person for the job. Since I own most of the threads already, he could just edit them for me if updates are needed at some points. He's also more active in the chat.

I'm going to contact Derekku at some point today.

or we could all just try to become BATs.
Saten
So Sakura, you basically want skandi to break rules often to get a native moderator?
It really sounds like that.

Loginer was the only one I knew (from skandi/sweden) that was a moderator. But he's both retired and inactive.
And probably the cause of this "dead" sub-forum.

So this sub-forum needs a native moderator that can make sticky posts, edit others post such as "Scandinavian Mappers" or "The Scandinavian Community elsewhere" , and punish those who break the rules.

And of course, Make the community grow.

Emaal wrote:

On a serious note, I know that 90% of the players from Scandinavia are unsatisfied with us not having a native moderator.
Indeed

theowest wrote:

or we could all just try to become BATs.
I'm aiming for that, but not because I want to become a moderator. I just love mapping and modding in general.
Emaal
Glad you guys are showing this case support!