forum

Why do you play osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
Personally I find joy in being able to hit things I wasn't able to hit before, and I really like watching my cursor velocity change, hitting streams... etc.
Why do you play osu? (Aside from PP)
KupcaH
To become number one.
Topic Starter
kai99

KupcaH wrote:

To become number one.
wew
Seki
Cause o!mania > every other mania game.
worst fl player
For a girlfriend
ManuelOsuPlayer
I love music.
Saturation
Rhythm games are fun.
RamenBucket
The achievement of bettering myself everyday through improvement. The best feeling is when you manage to hit something that you couldn't have a week ago.
I also play for ranking as well competition with others through the pp system is fun albeit pretty stressful and angering at times.
Finally, the osu community is amazing. I think that's the most important aspect. Community diven events, tournaments, and competition make this simple rhythm game something else entirely.
mulraf
welp, just a nice game in general. but tbh a big thing for me are maps. it really makes a big difference for me which maps i play, how they are mapped. if i like them i enjoy game waay more. if i play sotarks maps too long i get crippling depressions :'(
jhen_old_1
to find good music
(hasn't happened)
zoklev
cuz its one of the only games i find fun
Geem

RingSystem wrote:

For a girlfriend

Good luck m8
Nattsun
I don't. This game sucks.
ADelicateOrange
It's fun. :)
TeeArctic1
To tune out and relax, you guys are fun too
snz
because i'm here forever..
Strawberry Cake
i was so impressed when i saw topplayers play those hard maps so i wanted to impress others too so my goal is to get top 10!
Harpball
;w; I play because it's fun! Even if I'm a noob :D
BaconAura
My reasons are:

I like rhythm games
Jumpy maps are satisfying to play
Watching my progression in this game
Finally I want to get to the top 5000 one day
pronet12
Cause i don't have anything better to do
VinZentVanDough

pronet12 wrote:

Cause i don't have anything better to do

I need something to play on my shit pc
koemada
- I love rhythm games
- for fun

lmao
YewGene
I joined osu! Back in 2016 thinking that I wasn’t going to go to make this my main game I played but now that I’m here, I realized that this game has way more to offer and now I play it like everyday lmao. Extremely addicting and like they say, you’re here forever.
Spev
i have fun with the game, and top players inspire me to improve. im also addicted :^)
Hickacou
I love it.
All of it.
Kayy
Just to listen to some music. Since music is the only thing keeping me alive.
hayate13
i like to torture myself.
Redzy
So I can beat my rivals
- e - v - b-
Because i'm bad and want to be not bad
-Karu
Well i am actually so competitive in games and stuff, i like osu because it's rythmcal and well you have to play songs, reason why i played a lot of Guitar Hero and other songs related games, but i think that what keeps me in the game (and im sure im not the only one) is the ranking, the idea of watch in realtime your improvement makes me happy and i like to see those numbers going down, and well i've always wanted to be part of something cool so im trying my best to get TOP 10 on my country so people can recognize me for something uwu

Maybe i sound pretty greedy or another word i dont know in english but yeah that's why i play besides my friends that i have made in osu
Israfil
having something to do when i waiting for my delivery guy, it can pause anytime and sounds relax and fun as my first thinking
maybe the worst mistake in my life?