[NMs Request] Icon For Hire - Make A Move

posted
Total Posts
30
show more
DeepSeaK
can I get a 10% discount at McDonald's?
Topic Starter
Bakugou
Definitely my man use code 'KEEM' at checkout
Maardhen
Hi !

I made a you a GD 4.78*, hope you'll like it (not hitsounded yet)

https://puu.sh/B5xRu/f30dc777d1.rar
MemeMeme_YT
Here is a 5.33* GD with a good name ;)

Just copy the code!
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 37895
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.7
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Make A Move
TitleUnicode:Make A Move
Artist:Icon For Hire
ArtistUnicode:Icon For Hire
Creator:Bakugou
Version:Meme's Moving
Source:
Tags:icon for hire make a move bakugou
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:10
SliderMultiplier:1.3
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"make a move bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
2,7011,12324
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
12775,361.44578313253,4,2,1,55,1,0
24341,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,55,0,0
38799,-57.1428571428571,4,1,1,100,0,1
50365,-57.1428571428571,4,1,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,167,165
Combo2 : 15,128,170
Combo3 : 43,46,162
Combo4 : 89,38,157

[HitObjects]
256,192,1570,12,0,6811,0:0:0:0:
103,62,12774,5,0,0:0:0:0:
105,237,12955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,116,13136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,290,13317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,170,13497,6,0,L|366:250,2,65
206,126,14040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,58,14220,6,0,P|33:109|42:141,1,65
155,249,14582,2,0,P|172:214|176:179,1,65
310,75,14943,2,0,P|289:105|283:133,1,65
351,295,15305,2,0,P|356:247|358:213,1,65
191,171,15666,5,0,0:0:0:0:
58,286,15847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,253,16028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,196,16208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,65,16389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
6,63,16570,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,151,16750,6,0,L|220:199,1,65
379,231,17112,6,0,L|406:150,1,65
229,125,17473,2,0,L|220:192,1,65
375,105,17835,2,0,L|307:91,1,65
242,253,18196,2,0,L|324:289,1,65
399,131,18558,6,0,P|416:170|414:195,1,65
252,124,18919,2,0,P|262:155|257:188,1,65
112,85,19281,2,0,P|152:131|149:159,1,65
100,299,19642,6,0,P|122:253|122:229,1,65
251,359,20003,2,0,P|274:318|276:293,1,65
371,152,20365,6,0,P|381:208|371:229,1,65
226,127,20726,5,0,0:0:0:0:
102,251,20907,6,0,L|87:167,1,65
263,154,21268,2,0,L|277:230,1,65
256,192,21540,12,0,23618,0:0:0:0:
137,66,24341,5,0,0:0:0:0:
334,238,24521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
74,281,24702,5,0,0:0:0:0:
289,129,24883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,153,25064,5,0,0:0:0:0:
242,300,25244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,89,25425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,352,25606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,127,25787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,117,25967,6,0,L|22:217,2,97.50000371933
185,311,26509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,67,26871,5,0,0:0:0:0:
41,172,27052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,236,27232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,88,27413,5,0,0:0:0:0:
329,159,27594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,245,27774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,55,27955,6,0,L|243:152,1,97.50000371933
1,42,28317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
127,271,28497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,81,28678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,293,28859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,117,29040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,321,29220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,146,29401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,152,29762,5,0,0:0:0:0:
389,304,30124,2,0,B|446:312|463:298|472:275|474:251|460:215|453:202|436:195|410:189|394:194|384:202|372:216|358:227|341:239|324:246|296:245|267:243|254:237|242:227|234:212|231:199|232:179|240:159|250:146|258:141|264:137|276:134|285:134|311:142|333:138|351:124|351:110|348:95|348:95|324:43|288:49|250:57|239:71|237:74|237:74|212:95|187:106|168:108|147:104|138:99|126:92|116:80|115:79|107:98|107:98|106:105|106:116|111:124|116:133|127:142|136:152|144:167|149:178|150:189|151:200|151:204|149:210|144:217|138:223|131:230|127:237|128:248|130:253|134:259|140:266|144:270|149:273|160:279|174:288|182:294|194:298|205:300|213:300|229:302|242:313|249:326|261:333|271:334|281:333|296:332|306:329|318:333,1,1170.00004463196
146,95,32654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,290,32835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,58,33015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,103,35907,5,0,0:0:0:0:
322,208,36088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,307,36268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,94,36449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,325,36630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,179,36811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,100,36991,5,0,0:0:0:0:
183,265,37172,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,5,37353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,256,37534,5,2,0:0:0:0:
244,74,37714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,308,37895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,124,38076,6,0,L|159:233,1,97.50000371933
416,283,38437,2,0,L|422:163,1,97.50000371933
125,92,38799,5,0,0:0:0:0:
251,370,38979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,80,39160,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,292,39341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,319,39521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,85,39702,5,0,0:0:0:0:
353,368,39883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,192,40064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,214,40244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,332,40425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,85,40606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,85,40967,6,0,L|345:155,1,113.750001084805
61,242,41329,2,0,P|138:187|183:192,1,113.750001084805
458,223,41690,2,0,P|407:258|355:276,1,113.750001084805
183,19,42052,2,0,P|244:66|264:118,1,113.750001084805
246,352,42413,6,0,P|206:297|194:240,1,113.750001084805
427,52,42774,6,0,P|391:124|399:186,1,113.750001084805
82,175,43136,2,0,P|69:94|40:45,1,113.750001084805
361,37,43497,5,0,0:0:0:0:
287,335,43678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,52,43859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,247,44040,6,0,L|254:248,1,113.750001084805
33,75,44401,2,0,L|38:214,1,113.750001084805
44,270,44762,2,0,L|177:263,1,113.750001084805
157,264,45124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,294,45305,5,0,0:0:0:0:
317,19,45485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,317,45666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,105,45847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,138,46028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,281,46208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,6,46389,6,0,L|309:156,1,113.750001084805
11,158,46750,5,0,0:0:0:0:
11,158,46841,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,158,46931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,205,47112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,320,47293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,318,47473,5,0,0:0:0:0:
252,20,47654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,312,47835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,122,48015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,119,48196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,346,48377,5,0,0:0:0:0:
274,38,48558,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,216,48738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,202,48919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,49100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
130,203,49281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,73,49461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,311,49642,6,0,B|262:263|259:225|226:204|206:180|210:154|220:136|236:125|251:117|268:112|293:96|296:83|290:69|277:53|268:45|249:37|225:35|205:42|184:53|171:62|165:74|156:92|154:107|153:117|153:126|151:157|151:158,1,455.000004339218
Topic Starter
Bakugou

Maardhen wrote:

Hi !

I made a you a GD 4.78*, hope you'll like it (not hitsounded yet)

https://puu.sh/B5xRu/f30dc777d1.rar
Added to the mapset, nice job :)
Topic Starter
Bakugou

MemeMeme_YT wrote:

Here is a 5.33* GD with a good name ;)

Just copy the code!
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 37895
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.7
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Make A Move
TitleUnicode:Make A Move
Artist:Icon For Hire
ArtistUnicode:Icon For Hire
Creator:Bakugou
Version:Meme's Moving
Source:
Tags:icon for hire make a move bakugou
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:10
SliderMultiplier:1.3
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"make a move bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
2,7011,12324
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
12775,361.44578313253,4,2,1,55,1,0
24341,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,55,0,0
38799,-57.1428571428571,4,1,1,100,0,1
50365,-57.1428571428571,4,1,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,167,165
Combo2 : 15,128,170
Combo3 : 43,46,162
Combo4 : 89,38,157

[HitObjects]
256,192,1570,12,0,6811,0:0:0:0:
103,62,12774,5,0,0:0:0:0:
105,237,12955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,116,13136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,290,13317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,170,13497,6,0,L|366:250,2,65
206,126,14040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,58,14220,6,0,P|33:109|42:141,1,65
155,249,14582,2,0,P|172:214|176:179,1,65
310,75,14943,2,0,P|289:105|283:133,1,65
351,295,15305,2,0,P|356:247|358:213,1,65
191,171,15666,5,0,0:0:0:0:
58,286,15847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,253,16028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,196,16208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,65,16389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
6,63,16570,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,151,16750,6,0,L|220:199,1,65
379,231,17112,6,0,L|406:150,1,65
229,125,17473,2,0,L|220:192,1,65
375,105,17835,2,0,L|307:91,1,65
242,253,18196,2,0,L|324:289,1,65
399,131,18558,6,0,P|416:170|414:195,1,65
252,124,18919,2,0,P|262:155|257:188,1,65
112,85,19281,2,0,P|152:131|149:159,1,65
100,299,19642,6,0,P|122:253|122:229,1,65
251,359,20003,2,0,P|274:318|276:293,1,65
371,152,20365,6,0,P|381:208|371:229,1,65
226,127,20726,5,0,0:0:0:0:
102,251,20907,6,0,L|87:167,1,65
263,154,21268,2,0,L|277:230,1,65
256,192,21540,12,0,23618,0:0:0:0:
137,66,24341,5,0,0:0:0:0:
334,238,24521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
74,281,24702,5,0,0:0:0:0:
289,129,24883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,153,25064,5,0,0:0:0:0:
242,300,25244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,89,25425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,352,25606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,127,25787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,117,25967,6,0,L|22:217,2,97.50000371933
185,311,26509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,67,26871,5,0,0:0:0:0:
41,172,27052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,236,27232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,88,27413,5,0,0:0:0:0:
329,159,27594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,245,27774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,55,27955,6,0,L|243:152,1,97.50000371933
1,42,28317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
127,271,28497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,81,28678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,293,28859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,117,29040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,321,29220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,146,29401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,152,29762,5,0,0:0:0:0:
389,304,30124,2,0,B|446:312|463:298|472:275|474:251|460:215|453:202|436:195|410:189|394:194|384:202|372:216|358:227|341:239|324:246|296:245|267:243|254:237|242:227|234:212|231:199|232:179|240:159|250:146|258:141|264:137|276:134|285:134|311:142|333:138|351:124|351:110|348:95|348:95|324:43|288:49|250:57|239:71|237:74|237:74|212:95|187:106|168:108|147:104|138:99|126:92|116:80|115:79|107:98|107:98|106:105|106:116|111:124|116:133|127:142|136:152|144:167|149:178|150:189|151:200|151:204|149:210|144:217|138:223|131:230|127:237|128:248|130:253|134:259|140:266|144:270|149:273|160:279|174:288|182:294|194:298|205:300|213:300|229:302|242:313|249:326|261:333|271:334|281:333|296:332|306:329|318:333,1,1170.00004463196
146,95,32654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,290,32835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,58,33015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,103,35907,5,0,0:0:0:0:
322,208,36088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,307,36268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,94,36449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,325,36630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,179,36811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,100,36991,5,0,0:0:0:0:
183,265,37172,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,5,37353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,256,37534,5,2,0:0:0:0:
244,74,37714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,308,37895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,124,38076,6,0,L|159:233,1,97.50000371933
416,283,38437,2,0,L|422:163,1,97.50000371933
125,92,38799,5,0,0:0:0:0:
251,370,38979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,80,39160,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,292,39341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,319,39521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,85,39702,5,0,0:0:0:0:
353,368,39883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,192,40064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,214,40244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,332,40425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,85,40606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,85,40967,6,0,L|345:155,1,113.750001084805
61,242,41329,2,0,P|138:187|183:192,1,113.750001084805
458,223,41690,2,0,P|407:258|355:276,1,113.750001084805
183,19,42052,2,0,P|244:66|264:118,1,113.750001084805
246,352,42413,6,0,P|206:297|194:240,1,113.750001084805
427,52,42774,6,0,P|391:124|399:186,1,113.750001084805
82,175,43136,2,0,P|69:94|40:45,1,113.750001084805
361,37,43497,5,0,0:0:0:0:
287,335,43678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,52,43859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,247,44040,6,0,L|254:248,1,113.750001084805
33,75,44401,2,0,L|38:214,1,113.750001084805
44,270,44762,2,0,L|177:263,1,113.750001084805
157,264,45124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,294,45305,5,0,0:0:0:0:
317,19,45485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,317,45666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,105,45847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,138,46028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,281,46208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,6,46389,6,0,L|309:156,1,113.750001084805
11,158,46750,5,0,0:0:0:0:
11,158,46841,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,158,46931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,205,47112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,320,47293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,318,47473,5,0,0:0:0:0:
252,20,47654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,312,47835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,122,48015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,119,48196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,346,48377,5,0,0:0:0:0:
274,38,48558,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,216,48738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,202,48919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,49100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
130,203,49281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,73,49461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,311,49642,6,0,B|262:263|259:225|226:204|206:180|210:154|220:136|236:125|251:117|268:112|293:96|296:83|290:69|277:53|268:45|249:37|225:35|205:42|184:53|171:62|165:74|156:92|154:107|153:117|153:126|151:157|151:158,1,455.000004339218
For the diff I can add it but first can you fix some of the sliders? You didn't copy and paste them for symmetrical patterns and it just looks a little messy, and a bit less spinners, rather than that nice job! :)
Manquito
nice
Topic Starter
Bakugou

Manquito wrote:

nice
Thanks :)
MemeMeme_YT
For the diff I can add it but first can you fix some of the sliders? You didn't copy and paste them for symmetrical patterns and it just looks a little messy, and a bit less spinners, rather than that nice job! :)
#

I usually map like that.
Topic Starter
Bakugou
Thanks for the GDs everyone! I still need a normal and maybe another insane diff, so try to map those if you are gonna do a GD please. Also I need NMs, a lot. Thanks to everybody who is helping me get my map closer to a ranking state :)
NotABox
woops just finished an extra oh well
hopefully its good
change the diff name if there's a harder one/you dont like it
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 37895
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:Make A Move
TitleUnicode:Make A Move
Artist:Icon For Hire
ArtistUnicode:Icon For Hire
Creator:Bakugou
Version:NotABox's Heart Attack
Source:
Tags:icon for hire make a move bakugou
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:8
CircleSize:3.7
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.2
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"make a move bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
12775,361.44578313253,4,2,1,55,1,0
24341,-79.9999999999999,4,2,1,55,0,0
31570,-125,4,2,1,55,0,0
32293,-80,4,2,1,55,0,0
35907,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,75,0,0
38799,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,100,0,1
47473,-125,4,1,1,100,0,1
50365,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,100,0,1
58859,-125,4,1,1,100,0,1
60847,-80,4,1,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,167,165
Combo2 : 15,128,170
Combo3 : 43,46,162
Combo4 : 89,38,157

[HitObjects]
442,300,12774,6,0,P|384:296|347:271,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,208,13136,2,0,P|292:189|322:155,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,36,13497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,132,13678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,81,13859,2,0,L|185:57,1,90
42,20,14220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
77,153,14401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,57,14582,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,190,14763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,94,14943,6,0,L|351:180,1,90
296,326,15305,2,0,L|273:240,1,90
218,107,15666,5,0,0:0:0:0:
179,253,15847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,53,16028,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,186,16209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,142,16389,5,0,0:0:0:0:
218,107,16570,1,0,0:0:0:0:
465,13,16751,5,0,0:0:0:0:
319,52,16932,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,144,17112,6,0,P|451:201|419:239,1,90
338,361,17473,2,0,P|342:303|374:265,1,90
378,172,17835,2,0,L|292:195,1,90
188,302,18196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18558,6,0,L|274:279,1,90
440,239,18919,5,0,0:0:0:0:
294,200,19100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,96,19281,5,0,0:0:0:0:
201,145,19462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,284,19642,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,222,19823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,55,20003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
262,340,20184,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,86,20365,5,0,0:0:0:0:
195,314,20546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,199,20726,5,0,0:0:0:0:
276,150,20907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,59,21088,5,0,0:0:0:0:
367,108,21269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,160,21449,6,0,P|174:215|138:244,1,90
69,314,21811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,168,21992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,260,22172,2,0,L|152:237,1,90
38,171,22534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,132,22715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,292,22895,6,0,P|163:263|149:226,1,90
144,156,23256,5,0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,23437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,23528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,23618,2,0,L|227:216,2,135
346,59,24341,6,0,P|416:69|464:120,1,112.5
359,148,24702,2,0,P|303:148|255:177,1,112.5
176,272,25064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,89,25245,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,230,25425,2,0,L|292:338,1,112.5
183,384,25787,2,0,L|212:275,1,112.5
209,123,26148,2,0,B|155:117|155:117|109:153,1,112.5
44,261,26509,2,0,B|97:266|97:266|143:230,1,112.5
246,134,26871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,86,27052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,230,27232,6,0,P|206:255|263:244,1,112.5
370,163,27594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,346,27775,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,169,27955,2,0,P|205:113|228:62,1,112.5
289,10,28317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,58,28498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,295,28678,5,0,0:0:0:0:
289,10,28859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,196,29040,5,0,0:0:0:0:
333,134,29221,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,66,29401,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,249,29582,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,89,29762,2,0,P|181:35|225:3,1,112.5
255,66,30124,6,0,L|225:174,1,112.5
158,304,30485,2,0,L|128:195,1,112.5
255,66,30847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,174,31028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,304,31208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,195,31389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,66,31570,6,0,P|345:40|386:75,1,144
461,132,32112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,132,32293,6,0,L|352:161,1,112.5
223,229,32654,2,0,L|331:258,1,112.5
448,287,33015,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,287,33196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,333,33558,5,0,0:0:0:0:
323,333,33739,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,333,33919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,356,34281,5,0,0:0:0:0:
186,356,34462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,356,34642,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,198,35907,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,276,36088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,108,36268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
57,198,36449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
342,276,36630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,47,36811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,313,36991,5,0,0:0:0:0:
338,91,37172,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,359,37353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,94,37534,5,0,0:0:0:0:
370,172,37715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,313,37895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,77,38076,6,0,L|444:110,1,125.999996154785
301,165,38437,2,0,L|179:132,1,125.999996154785
75,62,38799,6,0,P|52:111|87:181,1,125.999996154785
153,353,39160,2,0,P|175:303|140:233,1,125.999996154785
131,121,39521,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,199,39702,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,38,39883,5,0,0:0:0:0:
298,323,40064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,90,40244,6,0,L|233:122,1,125.999996154785
139,238,40605,2,0,L|260:205,1,125.999996154785
475,151,40967,5,0,0:0:0:0:
180,319,41148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,0,41329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
382,294,41510,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,294,41600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,294,41690,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,42,41871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,226,42052,2,0,P|95:306|147:321,1,125.999996154785
375,226,42413,5,0,0:0:0:0:
47,141,42594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,361,42774,5,0,0:0:0:0:
175,33,42955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,226,43136,5,0,0:0:0:0:
447,90,43317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,356,43497,2,0,L|246:234,1,125.999996154785
148,106,43859,2,0,P|63:126|39:162,1,125.999996154785
149,319,44220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,34,44401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,193,44582,6,0,B|384:256|384:256|358:310,1,125.999996154785
263,226,44943,2,0,B|237:162|237:162|263:108,1,125.999996154785
360,43,45305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,121,45486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,10,45666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,295,45847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,159,46028,2,0,L|294:126,1,125.999996154785
178,188,46389,2,0,L|300:221,1,125.999996154785
410,264,46750,5,0,0:0:0:0:
82,349,46931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
466,194,47112,5,0,0:0:0:0:
138,109,47293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
370,32,47473,6,0,P|395:80|388:111,1,72
365,255,47835,2,0,P|340:207|347:176,1,72
317,91,48196,2,0,L|228:67,1,72
135,138,48557,2,0,L|223:161,1,72
297,183,48919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,204,49100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,262,49281,2,0,B|279:280|279:280|237:269,1,72
187,205,49642,6,0,P|165:149|98:125,2,108
90,270,50365,6,0,L|333:335,1,251.999992309571
444,254,50907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,70,51088,2,0,L|320:210,1,125.999996154785
252,343,51449,2,0,L|214:203,1,125.999996154785
166,78,51811,2,0,P|42:103|84:184,1,251.999992309571
219,222,52353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,190,52534,6,0,B|432:159|432:159|472:57,2,188.999994232178
172,241,53256,2,0,P|120:320|243:328,1,251.999992309571
329,183,53799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
466,315,53979,2,0,P|404:273|344:277,1,125.999996154785
219,142,54341,2,0,P|281:184|341:180,1,125.999996154785
454,130,54702,2,0,B|410:251|410:251|276:286,1,251.999992309571
115,230,55244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,83,55425,6,0,P|323:136|320:192,1,125.999996154785
314,223,55696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,223,55787,2,0,P|233:240|203:273,1,125.999996154785
192,302,56058,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,302,56148,6,0,P|78:289|145:219,1,251.999992309571,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,179,56690,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,146,56871,2,0,P|410:229|306:239,1,251.999992309571,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,179,57413,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,88,57594,2,0,P|175:-7|236:76,1,251.999992309571
225,179,58136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,218,58317,6,0,P|117:288|167:329,2,125.999996154785
120,130,58859,6,0,L|342:189,1,216
436,337,59762,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,90,59943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,348,60124,5,0,0:0:0:0:
317,20,60305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,284,60485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
105,199,60666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,59,60847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
realy0_
i would like to make topdiff or insane for the lolz
Topic Starter
Bakugou

NotABox wrote:

woops just finished an extra oh well
hopefully its good
change the diff name if there's a harder one/you dont like it
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 37895
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:Make A Move
TitleUnicode:Make A Move
Artist:Icon For Hire
ArtistUnicode:Icon For Hire
Creator:Bakugou
Version:NotABox's Heart Attack
Source:
Tags:icon for hire make a move bakugou
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:8
CircleSize:3.7
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.2
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"make a move bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
12775,361.44578313253,4,2,1,55,1,0
24341,-79.9999999999999,4,2,1,55,0,0
31570,-125,4,2,1,55,0,0
32293,-80,4,2,1,55,0,0
35907,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,75,0,0
38799,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,100,0,1
47473,-125,4,1,1,100,0,1
50365,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,100,0,1
58859,-125,4,1,1,100,0,1
60847,-80,4,1,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,167,165
Combo2 : 15,128,170
Combo3 : 43,46,162
Combo4 : 89,38,157

[HitObjects]
442,300,12774,6,0,P|384:296|347:271,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,208,13136,2,0,P|292:189|322:155,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,36,13497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,132,13678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,81,13859,2,0,L|185:57,1,90
42,20,14220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
77,153,14401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,57,14582,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,190,14763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,94,14943,6,0,L|351:180,1,90
296,326,15305,2,0,L|273:240,1,90
218,107,15666,5,0,0:0:0:0:
179,253,15847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,53,16028,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,186,16209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,142,16389,5,0,0:0:0:0:
218,107,16570,1,0,0:0:0:0:
465,13,16751,5,0,0:0:0:0:
319,52,16932,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,144,17112,6,0,P|451:201|419:239,1,90
338,361,17473,2,0,P|342:303|374:265,1,90
378,172,17835,2,0,L|292:195,1,90
188,302,18196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18287,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,302,18558,6,0,L|274:279,1,90
440,239,18919,5,0,0:0:0:0:
294,200,19100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,96,19281,5,0,0:0:0:0:
201,145,19462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,284,19642,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,222,19823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,55,20003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
262,340,20184,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,86,20365,5,0,0:0:0:0:
195,314,20546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,199,20726,5,0,0:0:0:0:
276,150,20907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,59,21088,5,0,0:0:0:0:
367,108,21269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,160,21449,6,0,P|174:215|138:244,1,90
69,314,21811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,168,21992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,260,22172,2,0,L|152:237,1,90
38,171,22534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,132,22715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,292,22895,6,0,P|163:263|149:226,1,90
144,156,23256,5,0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,23437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,23528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,23618,2,0,L|227:216,2,135
346,59,24341,6,0,P|416:69|464:120,1,112.5
359,148,24702,2,0,P|303:148|255:177,1,112.5
176,272,25064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,89,25245,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,230,25425,2,0,L|292:338,1,112.5
183,384,25787,2,0,L|212:275,1,112.5
209,123,26148,2,0,B|155:117|155:117|109:153,1,112.5
44,261,26509,2,0,B|97:266|97:266|143:230,1,112.5
246,134,26871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,86,27052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,230,27232,6,0,P|206:255|263:244,1,112.5
370,163,27594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,346,27775,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,169,27955,2,0,P|205:113|228:62,1,112.5
289,10,28317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,58,28498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,295,28678,5,0,0:0:0:0:
289,10,28859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,196,29040,5,0,0:0:0:0:
333,134,29221,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,66,29401,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,249,29582,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,89,29762,2,0,P|181:35|225:3,1,112.5
255,66,30124,6,0,L|225:174,1,112.5
158,304,30485,2,0,L|128:195,1,112.5
255,66,30847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,174,31028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,304,31208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,195,31389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,66,31570,6,0,P|345:40|386:75,1,144
461,132,32112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,132,32293,6,0,L|352:161,1,112.5
223,229,32654,2,0,L|331:258,1,112.5
448,287,33015,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,287,33196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,333,33558,5,0,0:0:0:0:
323,333,33739,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,333,33919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,356,34281,5,0,0:0:0:0:
186,356,34462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,356,34642,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,198,35907,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,276,36088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,108,36268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
57,198,36449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
342,276,36630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,47,36811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,313,36991,5,0,0:0:0:0:
338,91,37172,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,359,37353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,94,37534,5,0,0:0:0:0:
370,172,37715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,313,37895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,77,38076,6,0,L|444:110,1,125.999996154785
301,165,38437,2,0,L|179:132,1,125.999996154785
75,62,38799,6,0,P|52:111|87:181,1,125.999996154785
153,353,39160,2,0,P|175:303|140:233,1,125.999996154785
131,121,39521,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,199,39702,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,38,39883,5,0,0:0:0:0:
298,323,40064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,90,40244,6,0,L|233:122,1,125.999996154785
139,238,40605,2,0,L|260:205,1,125.999996154785
475,151,40967,5,0,0:0:0:0:
180,319,41148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,0,41329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
382,294,41510,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,294,41600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,294,41690,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,42,41871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,226,42052,2,0,P|95:306|147:321,1,125.999996154785
375,226,42413,5,0,0:0:0:0:
47,141,42594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,361,42774,5,0,0:0:0:0:
175,33,42955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,226,43136,5,0,0:0:0:0:
447,90,43317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,356,43497,2,0,L|246:234,1,125.999996154785
148,106,43859,2,0,P|63:126|39:162,1,125.999996154785
149,319,44220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,34,44401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,193,44582,6,0,B|384:256|384:256|358:310,1,125.999996154785
263,226,44943,2,0,B|237:162|237:162|263:108,1,125.999996154785
360,43,45305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,121,45486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,10,45666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,295,45847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,159,46028,2,0,L|294:126,1,125.999996154785
178,188,46389,2,0,L|300:221,1,125.999996154785
410,264,46750,5,0,0:0:0:0:
82,349,46931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
466,194,47112,5,0,0:0:0:0:
138,109,47293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
370,32,47473,6,0,P|395:80|388:111,1,72
365,255,47835,2,0,P|340:207|347:176,1,72
317,91,48196,2,0,L|228:67,1,72
135,138,48557,2,0,L|223:161,1,72
297,183,48919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,204,49100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,262,49281,2,0,B|279:280|279:280|237:269,1,72
187,205,49642,6,0,P|165:149|98:125,2,108
90,270,50365,6,0,L|333:335,1,251.999992309571
444,254,50907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,70,51088,2,0,L|320:210,1,125.999996154785
252,343,51449,2,0,L|214:203,1,125.999996154785
166,78,51811,2,0,P|42:103|84:184,1,251.999992309571
219,222,52353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,190,52534,6,0,B|432:159|432:159|472:57,2,188.999994232178
172,241,53256,2,0,P|120:320|243:328,1,251.999992309571
329,183,53799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
466,315,53979,2,0,P|404:273|344:277,1,125.999996154785
219,142,54341,2,0,P|281:184|341:180,1,125.999996154785
454,130,54702,2,0,B|410:251|410:251|276:286,1,251.999992309571
115,230,55244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,83,55425,6,0,P|323:136|320:192,1,125.999996154785
314,223,55696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,223,55787,2,0,P|233:240|203:273,1,125.999996154785
192,302,56058,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,302,56148,6,0,P|78:289|145:219,1,251.999992309571,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,179,56690,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,146,56871,2,0,P|410:229|306:239,1,251.999992309571,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,179,57413,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,88,57594,2,0,P|175:-7|236:76,1,251.999992309571
225,179,58136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,218,58317,6,0,P|117:288|167:329,2,125.999996154785
120,130,58859,6,0,L|342:189,1,216
436,337,59762,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,90,59943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,348,60124,5,0,0:0:0:0:
317,20,60305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,284,60485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
105,199,60666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,59,60847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Yo I added that diff to the map! Thanks! I appreciate every diff I get :) I changed it to expert because I think somebody is making a harder diff but I really like it! Nice Job!
Topic Starter
Bakugou

realy0_ wrote:

i would like to make topdiff or insane for the lolz
I would love that man! :) Thanks if you do make it
grizzlypng
a bit late, here is an extra (4.9 stars) hitsounded and complete

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 37895
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Make A Move
TitleUnicode:Make A Move
Artist:Icon For Hire
ArtistUnicode:Icon For Hire
Creator:Bakugou
Version:grizzlypng's extra
Source:
Tags:icon for hire make a move bakugou
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:820746

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"make a move bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
12775,361.44578313253,4,2,1,55,1,0
35907,-100,4,1,1,75,0,0
38799,-58.8235294117647,4,1,1,100,0,1
47112,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,100,0,1
60847,-80,4,1,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 32,191,204
Combo2 : 190,5,74
Combo3 : 54,15,170
Combo4 : 184,173,156

[HitObjects]
54,178,12774,2,0,P|71:122|109:81,1,90
155,173,13136,2,0,P|144:216|119:253,1,90
235,132,13497,2,0,L|308:46,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,160,13859,2,0,L|271:228,1,90
352,256,14220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,352,14401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,256,14582,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,352,14762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,254,14943,6,0,P|50:210|27:151,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,164,15305,2,0,P|92:126|57:99,1,90
257,224,15666,5,0,0:0:0:0:
154,22,15847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,228,16028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,40,16208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,194,16389,1,8,0:1:0:0:
153,145,16570,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,76,16750,2,0,P|380:66|442:84,1,90
435,184,17112,6,0,P|416:251|377:295,1,90
308,292,17473,2,0,P|327:225|366:181,1,90
356,49,17835,1,8,0:1:0:0:
226,201,18196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,218,18558,5,0,0:0:0:0:
243,70,18738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,229,18919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,52,19100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
234,285,19281,1,8,0:1:0:0:
336,63,19461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,55,19642,5,0,0:0:0:0:
284,319,19823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,56,20003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,233,20184,5,0,0:0:0:0:
195,40,20365,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,278,20546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,68,20726,2,0,P|346:56|399:69,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,118,21088,5,0,0:0:0:0:
361,158,21268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,158,21449,2,0,P|372:210|414:264,1,90
333,291,21811,6,0,P|287:315|224:316,1,90
266,234,22172,2,0,P|221:240|182:262,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,335,22534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,169,22714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,275,22895,2,0,P|346:309|396:311,1,90
447,281,23256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,196,23437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,58,23618,5,2,0:1:0:0:
140,178,23889,5,2,0:1:0:0:
343,337,24160,5,2,0:1:0:0:
440,250,24341,5,0,0:0:0:0:
290,234,24521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,174,24702,2,0,P|469:130|486:80,1,90
365,288,25064,5,8,0:1:0:0:
279,141,25244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,312,25425,2,0,P|221:309|169:283,1,90
260,230,25787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
114,167,25967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,156,26148,2,0,P|336:107|343:64,1,90
256,46,26509,2,0,P|197:52|152:93,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,162,26871,5,0,0:0:0:0:
252,171,27052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,274,27232,2,0,P|124:318|161:324,1,90
268,281,27594,5,0,0:0:0:0:
131,134,27774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,228,27955,2,0,P|380:238|432:229,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,150,28317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
269,319,28497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,87,28678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,319,28859,5,0,0:0:0:0:
245,98,29040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,301,29220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,97,29401,6,0,P|101:70|52:78,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,154,29762,6,0,P|145:179|202:182,1,90
214,272,30124,2,0,P|145:313|104:317,2,90
302,321,30666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,231,30847,2,0,P|372:202|389:162,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,149,31208,2,0,P|251:166|199:141,1,90
256,80,31570,2,0,P|206:60|132:67,2,90
334,55,32112,5,0,0:0:0:0:
271,194,32293,1,8,0:1:0:0:
138,73,32473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,129,32654,2,0,P|362:151|399:194,1,90
472,349,33015,5,0,0:0:0:0:
301,255,35907,6,2,P|366:265|397:251,2,90,10|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
210,128,36449,6,2,P|168:116|124:126,2,90,10|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
301,129,36991,6,2,P|366:119|397:133,2,90,10|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
211,255,37534,6,2,P|146:265|115:251,1,90,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
137,152,37895,5,2,0:1:0:0:
194,357,38076,1,10,0:1:0:0:
236,126,38256,1,2,0:1:0:0:
310,321,38437,1,2,0:1:0:0:
170,129,38618,1,2,0:1:0:0:
288,197,38799,6,2,P|365:232|493:181,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
464,151,39160,6,2,P|386:176|261:104,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
348,74,39521,5,10,0:1:0:0:
147,158,39702,1,2,0:1:0:0:
393,269,39883,1,2,0:1:0:0:
254,61,40064,1,2,0:1:0:0:
108,140,40244,6,2,P|101:249|186:357,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
203,320,40606,6,2,B|103:221|192:87,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
254,61,40967,5,10,0:1:0:0:
99,189,41148,1,2,0:1:0:0:
284,308,41329,1,2,0:1:0:0:
168,93,41509,1,2,0:1:0:0:
301,232,41690,6,2,P|389:254|454:240,1,153.000002918243,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
384,171,42052,2,2,P|293:157|191:183,1,153.000002918243,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
145,295,42413,5,10,0:1:0:0:
184,41,42594,1,2,0:1:0:0:
57,274,42774,1,2,0:1:0:0:
96,27,42955,1,2,0:1:0:0:
118,237,43136,1,10,0:1:0:0:
218,45,43317,1,2,0:1:0:0:
255,245,43497,1,2,0:1:0:0:
95,148,43859,6,2,P|162:112|264:105,1,153.000002918243,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
188,198,44220,1,2,0:1:0:0:
354,89,44401,1,2,0:1:0:0:
296,239,44582,6,2,P|229:308|75:317,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
94,282,44943,6,2,P|187:274|275:161,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
232,119,45305,5,10,0:1:0:0:
410,255,45485,1,2,0:1:0:0:
381,54,45666,1,2,0:1:0:0:
276,252,45847,1,2,0:1:0:0:
205,129,46028,6,2,P|136:69|-1:34,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
9,74,46389,6,2,P|110:110|191:211,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
71,295,46750,1,10,0:1:0:0:
144,368,46931,1,2,0:1:0:0:
192,280,47112,2,2,P|255:228|327:243,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
274,314,47473,5,10,0:1:0:0:
322,122,47654,1,2,0:1:0:0:
344,280,47835,5,2,0:1:0:0:
261,84,48015,1,2,0:1:0:0:
274,257,48196,5,10,0:1:0:0:
318,47,48377,1,2,0:1:0:0:
351,227,48558,5,2,0:1:0:0:
225,34,48738,1,2,0:1:0:0:
210,245,48919,5,10,0:1:0:0:
381,37,49100,1,2,0:1:0:0:
385,249,49281,5,2,0:1:0:0:
172,43,49461,1,2,0:1:0:0:
85,166,49642,2,0,P|129:265|153:285,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
175,267,49913,2,0,P|244:283|290:260,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
299,217,50184,2,0,P|277:189|245:167,1,58.4999973220826,8|0,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
215,159,50365,6,2,P|156:156|102:135,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
178,72,50726,2,2,P|236:74|290:95,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
304,188,51088,2,2,L|199:257,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
202,347,51449,2,2,L|299:282,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
377,263,51811,5,10,0:1:0:0:
140,209,51991,1,2,0:1:0:0:
371,155,52172,1,2,0:1:0:0:
238,37,52353,1,2,0:1:0:0:
114,102,52534,6,2,P|72:175|68:241,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
112,287,52895,2,2,P|145:239|159:182,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
249,258,53256,5,10,0:1:0:0:
127,90,53437,1,2,0:1:0:0:
342,57,53618,1,2,0:1:0:0:
134,230,53799,1,2,0:1:0:0:
277,159,53979,6,2,P|368:151|408:162,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
337,230,54341,2,2,P|385:273|447:281,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
428,182,54702,5,10,0:1:0:0:
254,313,54883,1,2,0:1:0:0:
352,112,55064,1,2,0:1:0:0:
166,224,55244,1,2,0:1:0:0:
282,183,55425,6,2,L|194:97,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
95,113,55787,2,2,L|178:194,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
146,296,56148,5,10,0:1:0:0:
201,92,56329,1,2,0:1:0:0:
302,271,56509,1,2,0:1:0:0:
353,38,56690,1,2,0:1:0:0:
410,167,56871,6,2,P|433:235|427:291,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
344,234,57232,2,2,P|345:292|323:346,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
304,164,57594,5,10,0:1:0:0:
181,293,57774,1,2,0:1:0:0:
212,116,57955,1,2,0:1:0:0:
267,304,58136,1,2,0:1:0:0:
139,203,58317,6,2,P|93:131|92:78,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
181,121,58678,2,2,P|247:152|300:136,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
241,52,59040,5,10,0:1:0:0:
253,170,59220,1,2,0:1:0:0:
331,36,59401,1,2,0:1:0:0:
369,193,59582,1,2,0:1:0:0:
451,82,59762,5,10,0:1:0:0:
175,339,59943,1,10,0:1:0:0:
40,46,60124,1,10,0:1:0:0:
393,206,60305,5,10,0:1:0:0:
59,275,60485,1,10,0:1:0:0:
254,51,60666,1,10,0:1:0:0:
331,333,60847,1,14,0:1:0:0:
Topic Starter
Bakugou

grizzlypng wrote:

a bit late, here is an extra (4.9 stars) hitsounded and complete

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 37895
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Make A Move
TitleUnicode:Make A Move
Artist:Icon For Hire
ArtistUnicode:Icon For Hire
Creator:Bakugou
Version:grizzlypng's extra
Source:
Tags:icon for hire make a move bakugou
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:820746

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"make a move bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
12775,361.44578313253,4,2,1,55,1,0
35907,-100,4,1,1,75,0,0
38799,-58.8235294117647,4,1,1,100,0,1
47112,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,100,0,1
60847,-80,4,1,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 32,191,204
Combo2 : 190,5,74
Combo3 : 54,15,170
Combo4 : 184,173,156

[HitObjects]
54,178,12774,2,0,P|71:122|109:81,1,90
155,173,13136,2,0,P|144:216|119:253,1,90
235,132,13497,2,0,L|308:46,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,160,13859,2,0,L|271:228,1,90
352,256,14220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,352,14401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,256,14582,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,352,14762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,254,14943,6,0,P|50:210|27:151,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,164,15305,2,0,P|92:126|57:99,1,90
257,224,15666,5,0,0:0:0:0:
154,22,15847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,228,16028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,40,16208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,194,16389,1,8,0:1:0:0:
153,145,16570,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,76,16750,2,0,P|380:66|442:84,1,90
435,184,17112,6,0,P|416:251|377:295,1,90
308,292,17473,2,0,P|327:225|366:181,1,90
356,49,17835,1,8,0:1:0:0:
226,201,18196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,218,18558,5,0,0:0:0:0:
243,70,18738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,229,18919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,52,19100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
234,285,19281,1,8,0:1:0:0:
336,63,19461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,55,19642,5,0,0:0:0:0:
284,319,19823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,56,20003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,233,20184,5,0,0:0:0:0:
195,40,20365,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,278,20546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,68,20726,2,0,P|346:56|399:69,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,118,21088,5,0,0:0:0:0:
361,158,21268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,158,21449,2,0,P|372:210|414:264,1,90
333,291,21811,6,0,P|287:315|224:316,1,90
266,234,22172,2,0,P|221:240|182:262,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,335,22534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,169,22714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,275,22895,2,0,P|346:309|396:311,1,90
447,281,23256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,196,23437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,58,23618,5,2,0:1:0:0:
140,178,23889,5,2,0:1:0:0:
343,337,24160,5,2,0:1:0:0:
440,250,24341,5,0,0:0:0:0:
290,234,24521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,174,24702,2,0,P|469:130|486:80,1,90
365,288,25064,5,8,0:1:0:0:
279,141,25244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,312,25425,2,0,P|221:309|169:283,1,90
260,230,25787,5,0,0:0:0:0:
114,167,25967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,156,26148,2,0,P|336:107|343:64,1,90
256,46,26509,2,0,P|197:52|152:93,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,162,26871,5,0,0:0:0:0:
252,171,27052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,274,27232,2,0,P|124:318|161:324,1,90
268,281,27594,5,0,0:0:0:0:
131,134,27774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,228,27955,2,0,P|380:238|432:229,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,150,28317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
269,319,28497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,87,28678,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,319,28859,5,0,0:0:0:0:
245,98,29040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,301,29220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,97,29401,6,0,P|101:70|52:78,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,154,29762,6,0,P|145:179|202:182,1,90
214,272,30124,2,0,P|145:313|104:317,2,90
302,321,30666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,231,30847,2,0,P|372:202|389:162,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,149,31208,2,0,P|251:166|199:141,1,90
256,80,31570,2,0,P|206:60|132:67,2,90
334,55,32112,5,0,0:0:0:0:
271,194,32293,1,8,0:1:0:0:
138,73,32473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,129,32654,2,0,P|362:151|399:194,1,90
472,349,33015,5,0,0:0:0:0:
301,255,35907,6,2,P|366:265|397:251,2,90,10|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
210,128,36449,6,2,P|168:116|124:126,2,90,10|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
301,129,36991,6,2,P|366:119|397:133,2,90,10|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
211,255,37534,6,2,P|146:265|115:251,1,90,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
137,152,37895,5,2,0:1:0:0:
194,357,38076,1,10,0:1:0:0:
236,126,38256,1,2,0:1:0:0:
310,321,38437,1,2,0:1:0:0:
170,129,38618,1,2,0:1:0:0:
288,197,38799,6,2,P|365:232|493:181,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
464,151,39160,6,2,P|386:176|261:104,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
348,74,39521,5,10,0:1:0:0:
147,158,39702,1,2,0:1:0:0:
393,269,39883,1,2,0:1:0:0:
254,61,40064,1,2,0:1:0:0:
108,140,40244,6,2,P|101:249|186:357,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
203,320,40606,6,2,B|103:221|192:87,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
254,61,40967,5,10,0:1:0:0:
99,189,41148,1,2,0:1:0:0:
284,308,41329,1,2,0:1:0:0:
168,93,41509,1,2,0:1:0:0:
301,232,41690,6,2,P|389:254|454:240,1,153.000002918243,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
384,171,42052,2,2,P|293:157|191:183,1,153.000002918243,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
145,295,42413,5,10,0:1:0:0:
184,41,42594,1,2,0:1:0:0:
57,274,42774,1,2,0:1:0:0:
96,27,42955,1,2,0:1:0:0:
118,237,43136,1,10,0:1:0:0:
218,45,43317,1,2,0:1:0:0:
255,245,43497,1,2,0:1:0:0:
95,148,43859,6,2,P|162:112|264:105,1,153.000002918243,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
188,198,44220,1,2,0:1:0:0:
354,89,44401,1,2,0:1:0:0:
296,239,44582,6,2,P|229:308|75:317,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
94,282,44943,6,2,P|187:274|275:161,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
232,119,45305,5,10,0:1:0:0:
410,255,45485,1,2,0:1:0:0:
381,54,45666,1,2,0:1:0:0:
276,252,45847,1,2,0:1:0:0:
205,129,46028,6,2,P|136:69|-1:34,1,229.500004377365,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
9,74,46389,6,2,P|110:110|191:211,1,229.500004377365,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
71,295,46750,1,10,0:1:0:0:
144,368,46931,1,2,0:1:0:0:
192,280,47112,2,2,P|255:228|327:243,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
274,314,47473,5,10,0:1:0:0:
322,122,47654,1,2,0:1:0:0:
344,280,47835,5,2,0:1:0:0:
261,84,48015,1,2,0:1:0:0:
274,257,48196,5,10,0:1:0:0:
318,47,48377,1,2,0:1:0:0:
351,227,48558,5,2,0:1:0:0:
225,34,48738,1,2,0:1:0:0:
210,245,48919,5,10,0:1:0:0:
381,37,49100,1,2,0:1:0:0:
385,249,49281,5,2,0:1:0:0:
172,43,49461,1,2,0:1:0:0:
85,166,49642,2,0,P|129:265|153:285,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
175,267,49913,2,0,P|244:283|290:260,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
299,217,50184,2,0,P|277:189|245:167,1,58.4999973220826,8|0,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
215,159,50365,6,2,P|156:156|102:135,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
178,72,50726,2,2,P|236:74|290:95,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
304,188,51088,2,2,L|199:257,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
202,347,51449,2,2,L|299:282,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
377,263,51811,5,10,0:1:0:0:
140,209,51991,1,2,0:1:0:0:
371,155,52172,1,2,0:1:0:0:
238,37,52353,1,2,0:1:0:0:
114,102,52534,6,2,P|72:175|68:241,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
112,287,52895,2,2,P|145:239|159:182,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
249,258,53256,5,10,0:1:0:0:
127,90,53437,1,2,0:1:0:0:
342,57,53618,1,2,0:1:0:0:
134,230,53799,1,2,0:1:0:0:
277,159,53979,6,2,P|368:151|408:162,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
337,230,54341,2,2,P|385:273|447:281,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
428,182,54702,5,10,0:1:0:0:
254,313,54883,1,2,0:1:0:0:
352,112,55064,1,2,0:1:0:0:
166,224,55244,1,2,0:1:0:0:
282,183,55425,6,2,L|194:97,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
95,113,55787,2,2,L|178:194,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
146,296,56148,5,10,0:1:0:0:
201,92,56329,1,2,0:1:0:0:
302,271,56509,1,2,0:1:0:0:
353,38,56690,1,2,0:1:0:0:
410,167,56871,6,2,P|433:235|427:291,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
344,234,57232,2,2,P|345:292|323:346,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
304,164,57594,5,10,0:1:0:0:
181,293,57774,1,2,0:1:0:0:
212,116,57955,1,2,0:1:0:0:
267,304,58136,1,2,0:1:0:0:
139,203,58317,6,2,P|93:131|92:78,1,116.999994644165,10|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
181,121,58678,2,2,P|247:152|300:136,1,116.999994644165,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
241,52,59040,5,10,0:1:0:0:
253,170,59220,1,2,0:1:0:0:
331,36,59401,1,2,0:1:0:0:
369,193,59582,1,2,0:1:0:0:
451,82,59762,5,10,0:1:0:0:
175,339,59943,1,10,0:1:0:0:
40,46,60124,1,10,0:1:0:0:
393,206,60305,5,10,0:1:0:0:
59,275,60485,1,10,0:1:0:0:
254,51,60666,1,10,0:1:0:0:
331,333,60847,1,14,0:1:0:0:
Added to the set :)
Topic Starter
Bakugou
BTW I am still taking GDs and NMs but would now prefer NMs or lower diff GDs because I have so many high diff GDs :)
Syaro Kirima
umm maybe I guess owo

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 37895
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1.5

[Metadata]
Title:Make A Move
TitleUnicode:Make A Move
Artist:Icon For Hire
ArtistUnicode:Icon For Hire
Creator:Bakugou
Version:dogbear's Move
Source:
Tags:icon for hire make a move bakugou
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:4.2
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9.4
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"make a move bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
2,32835,35367
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1570,361.44578313253,4,2,1,55,1,0
1570,-333.333333333333,4,1,1,15,0,0
6630,-100,4,1,1,15,0,0
6810,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
11688,-100,4,1,1,30,0,0
12594,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,100,0,0
22895,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
26148,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
31569,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,100,0,0
32835,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
35907,-100,4,1,1,75,0,0
38799,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,100,0,1
39160,-100,4,1,1,100,0,1
42051,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,100,0,1
44582,-100,4,1,1,100,0,1
47473,-200,4,1,1,100,0,1
50365,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,100,0,1
60847,-100,4,1,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 32,191,204
Combo2 : 190,5,74
Combo3 : 54,15,170
Combo4 : 184,173,156

[HitObjects]
87,106,1570,6,0,L|137:121,1,44.999998626709
282,157,2292,2,0,L|231:171,1,44.999998626709
70,225,3015,2,0,L|121:242,1,44.999998626709
256,279,3738,2,0,L|205:293,1,44.999998626709
85,322,4461,2,0,L|132:336,1,44.999998626709
85,322,5184,2,0,L|137:339,1,44.999998626709
85,322,5907,2,0,L|135:339,1,44.999998626709
85,322,6630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,333,6810,6,0,P|234:352|281:326,2,75
354,329,7353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,254,7533,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,183,7714,2,0,L|384:166,1,37.5
480,107,8076,2,0,L|429:88,1,37.5
305,51,8437,6,0,L|337:97,6,37.5
370,200,9160,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,260,9341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,130,9521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,63,9702,2,0,L|98:143,2,75
49,200,10244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,260,10425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,319,10606,6,0,L|188:331,1,37.5
252,299,10967,2,0,L|297:308,1,37.5
381,283,11329,2,0,L|435:292,1,37.5
437,169,11690,5,0,0:0:0:0:
437,136,11871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,103,12051,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,70,12232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
438,37,12413,1,0,0:0:0:0:
438,4,12594,6,0,B|386:35|386:35|330:34,2,112.500004291535
205,49,13136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,180,13316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,155,13497,5,2,0:0:0:0:
257,250,13678,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,117,13859,1,2,0:0:0:0:
198,333,14039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,100,14220,6,0,B|259:70|259:70|323:60,3,112.500004291535
416,50,14943,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,146,15304,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,280,15666,5,8,0:0:0:0:
234,173,15847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,156,16027,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,260,16208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,344,16389,2,2,P|292:365|239:370,2,112.500004291535
52,179,16931,6,0,L|96:231,1,56.2500021457673
200,157,17112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,284,17292,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,176,17473,1,2,0:0:0:0:
454,300,17654,1,8,0:0:0:0:
509,175,17835,6,0,L|453:188,1,56.2500021457673
112,269,18196,2,0,L|177:288,1,56.2500021457673
254,75,18557,5,0,0:0:0:0:
326,172,18738,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,71,18919,5,0,0:0:0:0:
258,248,19100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
97,37,19280,5,0,0:0:0:0:
143,324,19461,1,8,0:0:0:0:
25,115,19642,5,0,0:0:0:0:
354,104,19823,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,273,20003,6,0,B|138:262|138:262|183:229,3,112.500004291535
276,157,20726,2,10,L|343:165,1,56.2500021457673
454,193,20907,1,4,0:0:0:0:
403,306,21449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
323,264,21630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,332,21811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,277,21991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,333,22172,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,277,22353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,206,22533,6,0,L|170:201,1,56.2500021457673
270,198,22714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,348,22895,2,0,L|371:337,1,56.2500021457673
469,216,23256,5,0,0:0:0:0:
469,216,23437,1,0,0:0:0:0:
469,216,23618,2,2,L|422:205,1,28.1250010728836
412,283,23798,2,2,L|357:267,1,56.2500021457673
352,346,24160,2,2,L|305:331,1,28.1250010728836
101,304,24341,5,2,0:0:0:0:
245,233,24521,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,208,24702,5,2,0:0:0:0:
250,263,24883,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,86,25063,5,2,0:0:0:0:
221,246,25244,1,8,0:0:0:0:
55,257,25425,2,0,L|113:304,1,56.2500021457673
213,348,25786,5,2,0:0:0:0:
338,239,25967,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,317,26148,2,0,P|443:278|437:248,1,75
370,142,26509,1,4,0:0:0:0:
214,71,26871,5,8,0:0:0:0:
79,172,27051,1,8,0:0:0:0:
185,257,27232,2,0,L|276:239,1,75
326,145,27594,5,8,0:0:0:0:
431,243,27774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,334,27955,2,0,L|281:340,1,37.5
108,285,28316,5,2,0:0:0:0:
301,99,28497,1,8,0:0:0:0:
110,51,28678,5,0,0:0:0:0:
113,110,28859,1,4,0:0:0:0:
166,136,29039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,196,29220,1,4,0:0:0:0:
122,233,29401,2,8,L|203:267,1,75
146,301,29762,2,8,L|226:330,1,75
421,141,30124,5,0,0:0:0:0:
437,173,30304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
455,208,30485,2,8,L|383:257,1,75
300,302,30847,5,2,0:0:0:0:
269,245,31027,1,8,0:0:0:0:
213,275,31208,1,2,0:0:0:0:
243,332,31389,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,332,31569,2,0,B|125:354|108:299|108:299|82:297,1,112.500004291535
38,179,31931,6,0,L|126:196,1,56.2500021457673
310,220,32112,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,96,35907,5,8,0:0:0:0:
144,272,36088,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,272,36268,1,10,0:0:0:0:
144,160,36449,5,8,0:0:0:0:
352,160,36630,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,336,36810,1,10,0:0:0:0:
125,57,36991,5,8,0:0:0:0:
196,380,37172,1,2,0:0:0:0:
429,147,37352,1,10,0:0:0:0:
71,254,37533,5,8,0:0:0:0:
304,21,37714,1,2,0:0:0:0:
394,326,37895,2,10,L|348:326,1,37.5
314,269,38076,5,8,0:0:0:0:
97,204,38256,1,4,0:0:0:0:
386,188,38437,5,8,0:0:0:0:
60,243,38618,1,4,0:0:0:0:
374,85,38798,2,2,B|350:128|350:128|307:146,1,75
386,188,39160,2,2,B|351:215|351:215|316:220,1,75
91,127,39521,5,8,0:0:0:0:
163,284,39702,1,4,0:0:0:0:
196,79,39883,5,8,0:0:0:0:
71,327,40063,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,284,40244,2,2,P|283:284|313:315,1,75
357,224,40606,2,2,P|408:237|436:282,1,75
446,346,40967,5,12,0:0:0:0:
350,286,41148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
249,337,41329,1,12,0:0:0:0:
154,277,41509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,338,41690,1,14,0:0:0:0:
115,67,41871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
367,122,42051,2,2,B|394:177|394:177|441:195,1,112.500004291535
464,40,42413,5,12,0:0:0:0:
437,114,42594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,188,42774,1,12,0:0:0:0:
385,262,42955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,336,43136,1,14,0:0:0:0:
130,253,43316,1,2,0:0:0:0:
303,113,43497,2,2,P|309:167|268:209,1,112.500004291535
172,58,43859,5,8,0:0:0:0:
232,246,44039,1,4,0:0:0:0:
39,78,44220,5,8,0:0:0:0:
210,313,44401,1,4,0:0:0:0:
23,244,44582,2,2,L|118:260,1,75
292,279,44943,2,2,L|198:311,1,75
164,324,45304,5,8,0:0:0:0:
283,180,45485,1,4,0:0:0:0:
54,188,45666,5,8,0:0:0:0:
299,148,45847,1,4,0:0:0:0:
135,37,46027,2,2,P|169:89|194:93,1,75
285,70,46389,2,2,P|277:122|248:144,1,75
468,175,46750,5,12,0:0:0:0:
236,133,46931,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,224,47112,1,12,0:0:0:0:
76,312,47292,1,2,0:0:0:0:
335,305,47473,2,8,L|258:284,1,75
88,178,48196,5,8,0:0:0:0:
263,332,48377,1,4,0:0:0:0:
71,289,48557,1,8,0:0:0:0:
363,144,48738,1,4,0:0:0:0:
141,61,48919,1,8,0:0:0:0:
179,363,49100,1,4,0:0:0:0:
398,259,49280,2,6,P|363:253|330:268,1,56.25
343,258,49642,5,2,0:0:0:0:
343,258,49823,1,2,0:0:0:0:
343,258,50184,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,327,50365,6,2,B|207:277|165:329|165:329|150:266,1,168.750006437302
92,209,50726,1,6,0:0:0:0:
116,70,50997,5,8,0:0:0:0:
135,80,51087,1,12,0:0:0:0:
155,88,51178,2,2,B|232:107|232:107|302:88,1,112.500004291535
370,69,51449,1,6,0:0:0:0:
309,188,51720,5,8,0:0:0:0:
329,197,51810,1,12,0:0:0:0:
349,205,51900,2,2,P|291:246|321:318,1,112.500004291535
352,357,52172,1,6,0:0:0:0:
85,257,52443,5,10,0:0:0:0:
168,259,52533,1,10,0:0:0:0:
228,198,52624,2,6,B|164:167|106:174|106:174|147:135|147:88,1,225.000008583069
344,95,53256,5,8,0:0:0:0:
384,119,53347,1,12,0:0:0:0:
385,162,53437,2,2,P|393:241|362:275,1,112.500004291535
291,319,53708,1,6,0:0:0:0:
157,189,53979,5,8,0:0:0:0:
132,149,54069,1,12,0:0:0:0:
81,132,54159,2,2,B|90:201|90:201|54:270,1,112.500004291535
9,303,54431,1,6,0:0:0:0:
219,331,54702,5,8,0:0:0:0:
263,301,54793,1,12,0:0:0:0:
309,277,54883,2,2,B|277:193|277:193|299:129,1,112.500004291535
197,50,55244,5,8,0:0:0:0:
197,50,55335,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,50,55425,1,10,0:0:0:0:
133,253,55606,1,4,0:0:0:0:
398,211,55787,1,4,0:0:0:0:
336,86,56057,5,8,0:0:0:0:
336,86,56148,1,12,0:0:0:0:
336,86,56238,2,2,B|283:29|283:29|234:13,1,112.500004291535
135,5,56509,1,6,0:0:0:0:
57,184,56780,5,8,0:0:0:0:
32,214,56871,1,12,0:0:0:0:
62,240,56961,2,2,P|122:268|175:237,1,112.500004291535
268,180,57232,1,6,0:0:0:0:
445,292,57503,5,8,0:0:0:0:
424,316,57594,1,12,0:0:0:0:
398,339,57684,2,2,P|336:337|301:301,1,112.500004291535
195,351,57955,1,6,0:0:0:0:
426,112,58226,5,6,0:0:0:0:
426,112,58316,2,4,L|337:87,1,56.2500021457673,14|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,169,58496,2,4,L|287:195,1,56.2500021457673
231,101,58677,2,4,L|171:123,1,56.2500021457673
153,204,58858,2,6,B|97:154|57:148|57:148|81:179|51:218,1,168.750006437302
61,199,59491,1,14,0:0:0:0:
110,250,59762,5,10,0:0:0:0:
398,163,59943,1,6,0:0:0:0:
61,125,60124,5,10,0:0:0:0:
383,269,60305,1,6,0:0:0:0:
0,192,60485,5,10,0:0:0:0:
283,373,60666,1,6,0:0:0:0:
297,28,60847,1,14,0:0:0:0:
Geminous
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Could I make a difficulty? uwu
Topic Starter
Bakugou

Geminous wrote:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Could I make a difficulty? uwu
Totally man! :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply