forum

[osu!std] 4 Digit World Cup [1,000-15,000] | [QUARTERFINALS]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Weed

Discord

1. This is a country-based, world cup style tournament.
  2. This is a 4v4, osu! standard tournament.
  3. The rank range is 1,000 to 15,000 (akin to osu! World Cup's rank range of 1 to 5,000).
  4. The tournament will be played in scorev2.
  5. The tournament will hold a maximum of 32 countries for teams.
  6. Teams will be seeded by their qualifiers performance.
  7. The bracket stage will be seeded as follows: 1st place vs 32nd, 2nd place vs 31st, etc.
  8. The whole qualifiers mappool will be played once per team.
  9. Grand Finals will have a bracket reset if the team coming from loser's bracket wins the first match.
  10. Players who are not in the rank range are allowed to register. However, if they are not strictly within the rank range by the time registration ends, their registration will be removed.
  11. After registration ends, players are allowed to leave the rank range to any extent.
  12. Match schedules and mappools will be released on the Monday before those matches should be played.
  13. Match schedules will be written in UTC.
  14. Staff members are not allowed to play in the tournament, other than streamers and commentators.

1. Registration: July 26 ~ August 25
  2. Team Submission: August 25 ~ September 2
  3. Qualifiers: September 8 ~ September 9
  4. Round of 32: September 15 ~ September 16 | Best of 11
  5. Round of 16: September 22 ~ September 23 | Best of 11
  6. Quarter Finals: September 29 ~ September 30 | Best of 11
  7. Semi Finals: October 6 ~ October 7 | Best of 11
  8. Finals: October 13 ~ October 14 | Best of 13
  9. Grand Finals: October 20 ~ October 21 | Best of 13

1. The captain for each country will be selected by the hosts during Registration.
  2. Teams will range from 6 to 8 members.
  3. A player can only play for the country their osu! account belongs to. For example, if your account has a United States flag, you are only allowed to play for United States.
  4. Shortly before registrations end, each captain will be privately sent the list of players who signed up from their respective country.
  5. After registrations end, it is the captain's job to create a team for their country and submit it to the hosts during the Team Submission phase (see schedule above).
  6. All members of the team must be registered for the tournament, which can only be done during the Registration phase (see schedule above).
  7. If a player did not register for the tournament during the Registration phase, they will NOT be allowed to play the tournament. There are no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances.
  8. The captain may designate another person on the team as captain when they submit their roster.
  9. The captain is allowed to not put themself on the team when they submit their country's roster, but they are still responsible for submitting the roster to the tournament hosts and designating a new captain to someone on the roster.

1. The match lobby will be created by the referee, and the team captains of both teams will be invited. The captain is then responsible for inviting the rest of their team. If the captain of a team is not online, the referee will invite any other player from that team, and that player will be responsible for inviting their team.
  2. Teams have a strict 15 minute grace period to have at least 4 players available to play the match. If 15 minutes pass and a team does not have enough players to play the match, the other team will receive a win by default.
  3. The referee can give host to the players for warmups only. The referee will have host for the entire match after warmups. A team will select a map by naming the map in the multiplayer chat for the referee to select.
  4. The referee is not allowed to play in the match.
  5. Each team is allowed 2 bans per match. Banned maps are effectively removed from the mappool for the duration of the match and are not allowed to be picked. A team is allowed to ban 2 maps from the same mod pool.
  6. Teams have 3 minutes to select a map; if they fail to choose in the allotted time, the map choice will pass to the other team. This will have no effect on the order of picks afterward.
  7. Teams may pick maps freely from any mod, barring the maps that have been banned.
  8. Once the map choice is locked in, players will have 3 minutes to ready up. The referee will start the match when all players are ready. If the 3 minute timer ends, the referee will force an !mp start 15 command, and the match will start with whoever is in the lobby.
  9. In the case of a freemod being chosen, at least 2 players per team will have to choose a mod. Mods allowed: Hidden, Hard Rock, Flashlight, Easy
  10. The winner of a map is determined by which team's four scores add up to a higher number. Basically, that just means failed scores count.
  11. If all players on a team are failing at the same time (team fail), the point for that map automatically goes to the other team.
  12. In the case of a disconnection, a rematch will only be played if the disconnection occurred within the first 30 seconds of the map. This can be judged by the mp link. If a player disconnects after 30 seconds of the map have passed, their score will not be counted.

1st Place
CONFIRMED Profile Badge

Monetary prizes will be distributed to the top 3 teams; values are yet to be determined.

Swerro
Digidal salmon :?
Rinko
goo luc peopl
oishii
hmmm 4 digit *goes to 15k* I WONDER WHY :Eyes: I actually don'y know why
Lefafel
is this officially recognized by the actual World Cup people? If not, isn't this name hella misleading and borders on impersonation?
jms8719
stop the impersonation >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Saltystick
pr o
wessel_osu2
I want to play
Pennek
If you need another referee, I can step in
Topic Starter
Weed

Pennek wrote:

If you need another referee, I can step in
If you would like to sure! thanks
samu3ak
Hype oWo
ZazaFavela
vamo brazil
chezbananas
can i get a po♿♿ers
Distant years
Kero joga

(I want to play)
qyoh
vai brasiu
Tomoka Rin
8-)
Akane Hime
brazil = gay
- kouyuu -
where can i see the stream live
Topic Starter
Weed

KinGiNow wrote:

where can i see the stream live
No streams this weekend, we will have a stream channel posted in the Discord server for next weekend.
Vertarix
oh say can you see by the dawn's early light
Midwinter
i vote indonesia lole