forum

Add an unranked leaderboard for players who play Relax, Autopilot.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +23
Topic Starter
OldBo5
This would be fun as people could compete in an unranked leaderboard so they would be playing with other Relax players for example or playing with other Autopilot users. The unranked leaderboard if selected will not let you gain any PP or rank. I would personally like it as sometimes I play relax and I get a good score, unlike without relax let's just say umm... Ok, moving on! Anyway, it would allow users to share their scores through the unranked leaderboard on maps that have either the Loved, Approved, Qualified, Ranked status. Sorry pending and WIP, you stay the same with the Latest pending version image. Anyway, let me know down in the reply box below. Thanks!
abraker
This has been marked invalid in the past for totally stupid reasons. The continuing requests for this from players tells something about the desire to actually have this in the game.

OldBo5 wrote:

it would allow users to share their scores through the unranked leaderboard on maps that have either the Loved, Approved, Qualified, Ranked status.
Just to make this clear, he is just saying the mods award no pp, but scores are recorded. Like loved.

One of the more reasonable arguments against this is that you can't compare RX/AP scores with the other scores, making the whole thing pointless. A quick implementation of this would have this mixed with other scores, and therefore be meaningful only if you are supporter so you can filter by mod. However, the proper way of doing this is handling RX/AP mods as independent gamemodes with leaderboards, ranked status, and pp. See my suggestion on subgameodes to see one way this can be done.
show more