That's the ticket!
Corin

Swiftcut wrote:

Corin wrote:

... :<
You're returning ;w;

Also hi miney-chan.
Nah, I don't even think about it~
Just, Agnes-chan's feelings are more important than my pride.
!vote Corin.
!vote UnderminE clearly scum and trying to hammer.
Rokodo
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Make a contract with me. Also, I want to know what you think of me.
Sinistro
Well, that motivational OP was good. I'd suggest putting part of it in your signature.

Skimming your comments makes me impressed at how many people you've formed (apparently) deep relationships with. I don't think I have quite the same capacity, at least when it comes to online communication.

When I saw you complaining about Azure_Kyte changing his name I kind of froze and then saw it was just a minor change and was like whew, dodged a bullet there.

Wait, you're black? Guess that's even harder to figure out than who is a girl after all.

And Aggy's a bad short name for Agnes. Agnes sounds good enough.

By posting all the above, of course, I'm trying to mask to myself and others the fact that I'm essentially posting to read some nice things about myself, which gives me an unpleasant sense of ego-stroking. It's like we're all in the adult video store and trying to ignore each other, yet we all know what everyone's here for. Still, we interact pretty often and I find you a decent person, so it's not as bad as if I had paratrooped to some random's thread and demanded praise, I guess.
Mercurial
This thread needs to be Sticky.
Sleep Powder
<3 You barely know me 8-)

silmarilen
whats that gif from? looks interesting.
Topic Starter
Agnes
derp, updated. Will work again later.
WVSagi
Sometimes i just need a pat
bmin11
I really did not expect this from OT. I think I can only remember one or two threads that impressed me emotionally. I just wanted to say, you are doing a great job.

P.S. Don't count me in by the way. I'm not comfortable with these things if myself is involved, especially in the public =ㅂ=;;

P.S. Reading through the thread, I may have taken this thread way to seriously ehehehehehe
SunriseSorrow
Even though I've no idea who Agnes is, reading these kinds of threads makes me warm inside. It's awesome knowing that there are people who genuinely care for one another enough to share their love with even more people, compared to the many bad influences outside throughout the world at the moment.

Wonderful words I've read Agnes.
Rantai
;o maybe I'll jump on the client one day...
MLGnom
I'm not often write something in off-topic but... I always wandered what osu! community thinks about me. D:
btw. why this nice thread is in place like this? It should have better subforum. ;P
plotter_old
AHHH
xRayne
Hello Agnes o/ ^^
Card N'FoRcE

Agnes wrote:

Keep on mapping.
Even if I'm not stopping mapping (i gave up on ranking, but meh), more encouragement is what everyone needs to make maps nowdays.
Thanks.
Mara
Me?
OzzyOzrock
i am a slice of sssssand
Claudia_old

LunaticMara wrote:

Me?
thank the heavens you're back
Topic Starter
Agnes
I got so many compliments on this thing, and I'm happy about it. Thank you, guys. And I didn't forget about the thread; I've just been quite busy. Catching up today!
NotShinta
I'm posting now, y'see. Hello.
Shinde
Tell me how you feel about cupcakes. Then, let us discuss our mutual adoration for said cakes of cupiness.

PS. Hi. /me poofs
ReVeNg3r
Sorry but i don´t really understand this thread ,either of my stupidity or cuz i don´t know english ,but i agree with u in all))
and good luck to whatever.)
aston_old
?!
dNextGen
wb mara
Topic Starter
Agnes
I have all too many words to say. Updated again.
Kiddo-Kun
This is a post that is witty and clever at the same time.
Kitsunemimi
So much for only thread in OT. It's still an amazing thread though.

....A-And... d-don't you dare think about nibbling my ear!! I'll... I'll be using my ear protection!
dkun

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

This is a post that is witty and clever at the same time.
The thing is, it actually works out.

fufufufufuuuuu
Rukario
Apparently I have not posted here yet.
Fight69
Hello world.
GladiOol
i posted, now what
those
Do we all get updates?
Dangaard
A cup of tea, please.
MoodyRPG
So moe >w<
Mogsy
Oh hi.
kriers
I've never talked to Agnes before (◞‸◟) *sob*
Topic Starter
Agnes
oh man i have a lot to update

Also, the updates come in like... every OTHER day. I don't like to half-ass my responses on these at all. I take careful thought into them (and even write them down if I'm in classes or something). This is also my way to appreciate the community I've been in for 2, going on 3, years. x3;
Jenny
/corner

That brings me to the point we didn't talk much the recent past ;w;

/shame
Nyquill

kriers wrote:

I've never talked to Agnes before (◞‸◟) *sob*
Do I still get tea though? D:
show more