forum

Osu!Noobs Duos Tournament!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GreekStapler

Join the discord and challonge to join the tournament!

Mappool

Click here to watch the tournament live and here to watch previous tournaments

Welcome!

The Osu!Noobs Tourney will have its first duos tournament 29th of July: The osu!noobs Summer Cup, if you will! Grab a friend that's good at the game and join the tournament.

The team must be composed of people within the ranks of 500k-100k and the tournament will have a maximum of 8 teams. We are currently thinking of upping the maximum to 16 teams if 8 teams sign up after the first 8.

Before you can join you must:
  1. Have both players on the team be within 500k and 100k.
  2. Both players should be able to pass 4 star maps. Mind that this mappool will be more difficult than previous ones.
  3. Join discord and the challonge bracket with the links above. You must create a team on challonge(more on this will be on the discord).
  4. Make sure you partner up with someone that won't leave you hanging when the tournament begins!

Prizes

One month of Osu! supporter for the winners and a golden "duo winners" role in the discord!

Staff

A detailed explanation on how to set up lobbies, how matches proceed and how to create a team on challonge is in the #tournament-structure channel of the discord.

We hope to see you at the tournament and have fun!

troke
no 80k?
Topic Starter
GreekStapler
Like the 1v1 iterations of the Osu!Noobs tournament, we're only allowing 6 digit players
Kikoro
wtf i wanted this whean i was 120k and now im 75k and i dont have friends
show more