Megurine Luka wrote:

/late
mediafire is banned in China =3=
Try puush
here link : http://puu.sh/u7ie

:oops:
Kurai
[General]
  1. I'm fine with map itself, this is a pretty good one. However something worried me, why have you silenced the slider-ticks ? This sounds so unnatural, it really feels like something's missing without the "tiktiktik" on the sliders. So please consider using them, that sounds so muuuch better ! (just remove soft-slidertick.wav in the beatmap's folder and fullsubmit).
  2. I assume Insane is supposed to be easier than Lunatic right ? So why don't you use the same difficulty names as in Touhou games ? I mean Easy, Normal, Hard, Lunatic, Extra ? You would have to rename Insane into Lunatic, and Lunatic into Extra. That'd make more sense (especially since the star rating is wrong, the game thinks Insane is harder than lunatic, renaming the difficulties with what I proposed would makes more sense and it'd be easier to distinct which one is the hardest difficulty).
  3. Why Insane and Lunatic have the sames difficulty settings , I mean the hardest one should have higher difficulty settings. So Increase Lunatic's OD to 8 and HP drain to 7 ? (or at least HP drain to 7).
That's all, this is a great map, I have really enjoyed played it. Waiting for the fixes to be done.
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

Kurai wrote:

[General]
  1. I'm fine with map itself, this is a pretty good one. However something worried me, why have you silenced the slider-ticks ? This sounds so unnatural, it really feels like something's missing without the "tiktiktik" on the sliders. So please consider using them, that sounds so muuuch better ! (just remove soft-slidertick.wav in the beatmap's folder and fullsubmit).
    removed and full submited :3
  2. I assume Insane is supposed to be easier than Lunatic right ? So why don't you use the same difficulty names as in Touhou games ? I mean Easy, Normal, Hard, Lunatic, Extra ? You would have to rename Insane into Lunatic, and Lunatic into Extra. That'd make more sense (especially since the star rating is wrong, the game thinks Insane is harder than lunatic, renaming the difficulties with what I proposed would makes more sense and it'd be easier to distinct which one is the hardest difficulty). in my opinion, it's fine because I see some beatmap use the name like this :). plus I think "Extra" makes people do not dare to play it >< hope you understand me :)
  3. Why Insane and Lunatic have the sames difficulty settings , I mean the hardest one should have higher difficulty settings. So Increase Lunatic's OD to 8 and HP drain to 7 ? (or at least HP drain to 7). I fixed by reduce OD to 6 in Insane diff and Increase HP drain to 7 in Lunatic diff
That's all, this is a great map, I have really enjoyed played it. Waiting for the fixes to be done.
Thank you for modding very much :)
Kurai
Okay, good to go now, Ranked ~ !
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
Thank you very much Kurai :D !
Rue
\o/
regenz
เพลงนี้เราเคยม๊อดตอนที่มันยังเบเบ๊๋ใช่หรือไม่
Mythol
grats!
Thite
congrats~
caren_sk
congrats!!
YTYuyu
Finally :cry:. congratz on the rank Frosty ;)
threenash
great map!
Meowcenaries
congrats! :D
bossandy
Congrats!!!
Why don't I make a TK GD for this map xDD
Mixagji
gratz~
my first GD on Ranked \:D/
S o r d a
congratz ranked
I was late T_T
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
Really Thanks to :
Rue :3 Yeah ! |_^/
regenz :0 ไม่พ้นมือพี่บอมนะผมว่า ทุกเพลงต้องผ่าน regenz sensei หมดอยู่แล้ว :p
Mythol :D
Thite :)
caren xD
Byakugan249 \:D/ yeah, finally , have been waiting for 4 weeks orz
Kanna big thanks ! , awesome Hardrock skill , so expert !
MeowcenariesJP :D
bossandy Sorry and Thanks so much Boss !
Mixagji Yeah \:D/ very glad
S o r d a ><'' not late , Thank you !
Frizz
Loving the jump patterns, they're really fun <3
rickyboi
Congratz on rank!
Snowy Dream
Congratz =v=
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
yeah \:D/

Thanks for the compliment Frizz925 :3 . I'm glad that you love it :)
also rickyboi , Snowy :D !
Luna
congrats ;D

I keep getting HL'd by this song on /np lolol
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
haha , anyways , thank you Luna !
cookiegonyaa
nicely made, congrats on getting approved!
-Asuki-Chan-
nicely done but COULD use a speed up its abit slow for the songs speed