เปลี่ยน BG ซะงั้น ;w;
Thank you for modding !
Envi wrote:Coming here from my mod queue
let see if i can found something useful here.GeneralWe have an exception that guess diff can have a different kiai time due to mapper >_>. Also , both Normal and Lunatic diff had 1.0 distance spacing . (I don't have an easy diff). About grid size, we needn't to make them consistency.I never heard that rules before D: .
Just my though, but i think you should fix the distance spacing on the Normal and Lunatic difficulty (it was 0,5 and 1,1), since they're have a different DS than Easy and Hard Diff (both are 1,0), I don't see why should you use different DS while the normal SV are keep you on the suited spacing according to the difficulty level.
Fix the Grid size on the Mickey's Hard by 4 (it's 8 before, while the other's diff was 4), can be fix'd through notepad
the's a different kiai time end on the Insane diff (01:17:839) while on the other diff it was 01:18:429, i think if you fix the kiai time for the insane it would be better and can keep the consistency for place the timing on the same line, same goes for 03:30:226 while in the other diff i t should end at 03:30:564
btw, what is SV o.o?Normal
I think using SV 0,9 are still pretty easy for the normal player, i suggest that you try using SV 1,0 for this one, don't forget to recheck all notes if you did that^^ no changes :3
00:32:586 (1,2,3) - not so good triangle pattern imo, you can make it into a better triangle pattern by move (1) to up for some bit. It should be like this later: Thank you , but If I changed, I have to destroy my distance. It doesn't need to fix , no change here.01:57:530 (3,4) - i think it will be better if you move (3) down a bit and (4) up a bit, right on the central grid line, so it can form semi-star patter in there Game-playing is important than beauty. I like this pattern more than semi star (look empty when jump here)Lunatic
AR-1 No, AR 9 can help player to jump more easier. This has a lot of jump, so I need to use AR9 in this diff
00:57:530 (4,5,6) - reduce the spacing on this part, make it same as the 00:57:193 (2,3,4) - spacing reduce a bit (1.9 > 1.8)
00:58:710 (3,1) - more spacing between this two, make it same as the previous spacing to keep the jump pattern flow well Because of this reason. I decided to add new combo on 1 to point out that I have made different distance from the other :3
I think that's all i can notice on this mapset, hope it helpful to you guys orz
and a bit improved by myself.
00:55:002 (4,5) - make a space here by move the (5) onto the left, so the jump pattern there will keep at the same spacing each other, thus making a consistency for jump spacing there changed paturn
Thank you very much for modding NatsumeRin !
About the diff thread, it's fine imo (Hard is more like an easy one and Normal is ok in current rules), not perfect or even close to... but acceptable. (also means hope you could improve that next time!) :D
02:23:148 - ...i'm not sure if guitar solo should be a part of kiai... It fits very well in my opinion :)Also:
Insane has a different kiai time than other diffs, any reason here?
Great, don't want to nazi. Thank you ! also improved some hitsounds
OD+1/+2... map is not that hard so OD6 would really cause hundreds of SS... After I played again with new offset, OD7 is not hard anymore imo , increased OD by 1 !
just mention, in your slow part, make the spacing a little larger (1/2 notes don't stack with each other) may make it looks more clear and beautiful. yeah ! fixed the whole notes in this part
00:41:350 (1) - why not use 3/4 (as you followed vocal in parts around?) added repeat slider instead
sorry for didn't change anything ._. , Thank you for modding !
those wrote:From .:Let those mod those maps:.
01:10:339 (1) - This has an awkward position. Based on how 01:08:991 (1,3) - are positioned, this slider would probably best be at either x:360 y:64 or x:400 y:224. You want the result to be something like what you have at 01:00:901 (1,2,3,4). I think it's fine. -_-.
02:01:743 (1) - No matter how I look at it, this seems to be in here because you want to keep the 1000 max combo. I strongly recommend against it. eh, I'm willing to keep 1000 max combo after I created this spinner long time ago. Because kiai 2 in this song looks not intense part(from the instument) more than kiai 1 and kiai 4 (3 is guitar solo) that's why I didn't add any 3 streams in kiai 2 and put a spinner follow the vocal here.
02:34:440 (1) - Looks very messy, and you can tell by the anchors. You'd much rather do it aligned to the grid, then have it rotated. Same with 02:38:822 (1) - . I'd still rather you didn't have these in here. Either way, please change this. I'm kinda not understand your point though =_='' but if you referred to this slider , it fits very well according to the lead guitar.
Good luck :3
Yeah, Thank you for modding and 2 stars very much
- Make kiai end in 01:04:782 and restart in 01:04:951
- Make kiai end in 02:17:591, start in 02:17:760 and end in 02:17:928
- Make kiai start in 02:23:15
- Make kiai end in 03:16:917 and start in 03:17:085
oh sorry , it's fine already in my opinion =_=''
About rhythm, personally, I think it's fine , Thank you for suggestion here :p
- It play like an Easy, and the BPM is not that slow. Using AR+1 ( and CS+0.5 ? but that's non-existant ) balanced,maybe , by an OD-1 that seems to be good ! fixed
- 02:59:894 (1) - New Combo bug(add NC manually) Thx for point out very much ! =_= my mistake fixed!
- 00:32:591 - 00:39:333 the rhythm of this section feel REALLY forced
- 01:03:939 (4,5,1) - Curve them so the line seem more continuous ok !
- give it an HP+1 to add reasons for this to be called Lunatic It's hard for playing hardrock imo , and has many jump. I think HP drain 6 is ok !
- 01:28:546 (1,2,3) - Delete (1) and (2): why? add a pretty pause? no streams here, and the player hands shall be pretty tired, so you have no reason to force him more. as you said above, This is Lunatic :p , This stream is just easy thing for lunatic player(also I'm too .)
- 02:01:664 (1) - Make this start 1/4 before? the voice will justify it. oh no , because people won't listen to finish sound. They will feel empty about it
- 02:17:928 (1) - ^ The reason is same as above
- 02:43:630 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - A single nice DeathStream? ( follow all the stream ) It fits with guitar sound so well . This shouldn't be removed surely >.<
- 00:46:074 (3,4) - copypaste and mirror horizontally (1,2). It'll play better I flip them a little.
- 01:26:945 (8,9) - Make lthe curvier tiny curved :p
NatsumeRin wrote:In fact a green line in [Insane] is not snapped (01:27:363, 3ms different, don't know why)... but it won't affect any.
Here we go.