Mick said he doesn't change anything
Thank you very much for modding NatsumeRin !
About the diff thread, it's fine imo (Hard is more like an easy one and Normal is ok in current rules), not perfect or even close to... but acceptable. (also means hope you could improve that next time!) :D
02:23:148 - ...i'm not sure if guitar solo should be a part of kiai... It fits very well in my opinion :)Also:
Insane has a different kiai time than other diffs, any reason here?
Great, don't want to nazi. Thank you ! also improved some hitsounds
OD+1/+2... map is not that hard so OD6 would really cause hundreds of SS... After I played again with new offset, OD7 is not hard anymore imo , increased OD by 1 !
just mention, in your slow part, make the spacing a little larger (1/2 notes don't stack with each other) may make it looks more clear and beautiful. yeah ! fixed the whole notes in this part
00:41:350 (1) - why not use 3/4 (as you followed vocal in parts around?) added repeat slider instead
sorry for didn't change anything ._. , Thank you for modding !
those wrote:From .:Let those mod those maps:.
01:10:339 (1) - This has an awkward position. Based on how 01:08:991 (1,3) - are positioned, this slider would probably best be at either x:360 y:64 or x:400 y:224. You want the result to be something like what you have at 01:00:901 (1,2,3,4). I think it's fine. -_-.
02:01:743 (1) - No matter how I look at it, this seems to be in here because you want to keep the 1000 max combo. I strongly recommend against it. eh, I'm willing to keep 1000 max combo after I created this spinner long time ago. Because kiai 2 in this song looks not intense part(from the instument) more than kiai 1 and kiai 4 (3 is guitar solo) that's why I didn't add any 3 streams in kiai 2 and put a spinner follow the vocal here.
02:34:440 (1) - Looks very messy, and you can tell by the anchors. You'd much rather do it aligned to the grid, then have it rotated. Same with 02:38:822 (1) - . I'd still rather you didn't have these in here. Either way, please change this. I'm kinda not understand your point though =_='' but if you referred to this slider , it fits very well according to the lead guitar.
Good luck :3
Yeah, Thank you for modding and 2 stars very much
- Make kiai end in 01:04:782 and restart in 01:04:951
- Make kiai end in 02:17:591, start in 02:17:760 and end in 02:17:928
- Make kiai start in 02:23:15
- Make kiai end in 03:16:917 and start in 03:17:085
oh sorry , it's fine already in my opinion =_=''
About rhythm, personally, I think it's fine , Thank you for suggestion here :p
- It play like an Easy, and the BPM is not that slow. Using AR+1 ( and CS+0.5 ? but that's non-existant ) balanced,maybe , by an OD-1 that seems to be good ! fixed
- 02:59:894 (1) - New Combo bug(add NC manually) Thx for point out very much ! =_= my mistake fixed!
- 00:32:591 - 00:39:333 the rhythm of this section feel REALLY forced
- 01:03:939 (4,5,1) - Curve them so the line seem more continuous ok !
- give it an HP+1 to add reasons for this to be called Lunatic It's hard for playing hardrock imo , and has many jump. I think HP drain 6 is ok !
- 01:28:546 (1,2,3) - Delete (1) and (2): why? add a pretty pause? no streams here, and the player hands shall be pretty tired, so you have no reason to force him more. as you said above, This is Lunatic :p , This stream is just easy thing for lunatic player(also I'm too .)
- 02:01:664 (1) - Make this start 1/4 before? the voice will justify it. oh no , because people won't listen to finish sound. They will feel empty about it
- 02:17:928 (1) - ^ The reason is same as above
- 02:43:630 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - A single nice DeathStream? ( follow all the stream ) It fits with guitar sound so well . This shouldn't be removed surely >.<
- 00:46:074 (3,4) - copypaste and mirror horizontally (1,2). It'll play better I flip them a little.
- 01:26:945 (8,9) - Make lthe curvier tiny curved :p
NatsumeRin wrote:In fact a green line in [Insane] is not snapped (01:27:363, 3ms different, don't know why)... but it won't affect any.
Here we go.
Thank you for modding very much
- I'm fine with map itself, this is a pretty good one. However something worried me, why have you silenced the slider-ticks ? This sounds so unnatural, it really feels like something's missing without the "tiktiktik" on the sliders. So please consider using them, that sounds so muuuch better ! (just remove soft-slidertick.wav in the beatmap's folder and fullsubmit).
removed and full submited :3
- I assume Insane is supposed to be easier than Lunatic right ? So why don't you use the same difficulty names as in Touhou games ? I mean Easy, Normal, Hard, Lunatic, Extra ? You would have to rename Insane into Lunatic, and Lunatic into Extra. That'd make more sense (especially since the star rating is wrong, the game thinks Insane is harder than lunatic, renaming the difficulties with what I proposed would makes more sense and it'd be easier to distinct which one is the hardest difficulty). in my opinion, it's fine because I see some beatmap use the name like this . plus I think "Extra" makes people do not dare to play it >< hope you understand me
- Why Insane and Lunatic have the sames difficulty settings , I mean the hardest one should have higher difficulty settings. So Increase Lunatic's OD to 8 and HP drain to 7 ? (or at least HP drain to 7). I fixed by reduce OD to 6 in Insane diff and Increase HP drain to 7 in Lunatic diff
That's all, this is a great map, I have really enjoyed played it. Waiting for the fixes to be done.