forum

Well here it is. More Wolfette drama. Clarification.

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Makishima S-
Sorry but you need to be special to get banned in 14 days or less after first unban.
:thonk:
Meah
boring
Zozimoto
as a friend of her, i have to say, that i don't have anything to add to this, as it perfectly matches everything i know.
Serraionga
not everyone can be helped

yes, this goes to your little attention-seeker friendo
Tae
Actions have consequences, and you don't get a fucking get out of jail free card just because of your issues. Yes, we interpret things differently, but that doesn't mean, under any circumstances, that you are entitled to special treatment.

Asriel has a habit of adding fuel to the fire, and is honestly her own worst enemy when it comes to these situations - seeking attention as opposed to actually accepting others may have differing opinions.

Also, don't forget: If someone gets timed out, silenced or restricted, leave them be and don't start talking about them. If someone is restricted, their case involves only them and the game administration - absolutely nobody else!

As you've said, nobody asked for this, so stop white-knighting her and leave the situation be.
Topic Starter
Achromalia

Tae wrote:

Actions have consequences, and you don't get a fucking get out of jail free card just because of your issues. Yes, we interpret things differently, but that doesn't mean, under any circumstances, that you are entitled to special treatment.
Fair. The whole "sympathy for my issues" thing didn't go over well, and I wouldn't say that would solely be a reason to forgive her. Her issues are more of an indirect instigator or provocator when it comes to how she reacted, her attitude was made worse by her situation and as for anyone under extreme stress, many would freak out a bit or become fragile. Objectively, it probably still doesn't matter much. But it's an important piece to understand how it occurred, that she never went out of her way to mess with anyone with the intention of fighting people. As for "special treatment", being a "unique" case shouldn't matter. In all cases the individuals actions, intentions, and provocators should be non-discriminately considered with depth. Some are harder to find answers to than others.

If it were to be a troll, for example-- They may intend to have some fun, and decide to maliciously attack people among the community. Perhaps their background would've affected their will of malice, but regardless, neither the reason or background is exactly excusable in the case of the past. Now it's being looked at in the present.

For Wolfette, she had felt abused and pressured for whatever reason, her provocators are obvious here. She hated everyone in the first place, and it's easy to see considering that most people found her attitude to be rather unfavorable for the community and responded to her with little consideration for personal issues past her veil of asking for sympathy. At that point mostly everyone dismissed her. Her reason for doing what she did at the time was more reactive, a result of people bothering her for her claims or previous actions or attitude. That said, the actions for feeling threatened were obvious. Aggression.

In short, I'd agree it's not excusable, but the concepts of intention, instigator or provocator among actions shouldn't be dismissed.

Tae wrote:

Asriel has a habit of adding fuel to the fire, and is honestly her own worst enemy when it comes to these situations - seeking attention as opposed to actually accepting others may have differing opinions.
Agreed. Phrasing, attitude and reactive agression was not helpful here. As stated, both could've taken it better. She, for her reactive outbursts instead of getting past the parts that offended her.

Tae wrote:

Also, don't forget: If someone gets timed out, silenced or restricted, leave them be and don't start talking about them. If someone is restricted, their case involves only them and the game administration - absolutely nobody else!
Alright. I suppose that's fair. The thread was meant for clarification as to the reasoning for some of the things that occurred to her, and is here to present things as they stood. I'll stay off of it once it blows over, I found it to be a bit harsh of a reaction was all.

Tae wrote:

As you've said, nobody asked for this, so stop white-knighting her and leave the situation be.
Having left the situation the way it had been, things would be a bit unjust for some of the actions done in recent days. Namely the deletion of threads under no dramatic causation and purely civil stuff. That's the moment it didn't seem right.

As for whiteknighting, this isn't in an attempt to protect her from everything she's responsible of, but to clarify and convey things for what they were, and showing her side of the story. Giving one person a chance to express their views seems a bit minor to call someone a whiteknight so quickly for. In a sense, I wanted to present myself as the journalist here. I told her what she was responsible of personally in the first place. I asked her for details, told her what she had done wrong in certain cases, and presented where she could've done better. There's little bias in that. It's simply giving someone a microphone, if you will.
B1rd
"her"
ColdTooth

B1rd wrote:

"her"
yeah im with this guy for once, i don't trust people and like people that tell me "hey please identify me this or you're a fucking idiot"
Tae

Relevant
Meah
birds of the same feather flocks together
abraker
I always try my best to avoid pronouns when referring to Asriel
hayate13
i like rabbits.
Topic Starter
Achromalia

hayate13 wrote:

i like rabbits.
i'd prefer turtles. rabbits are alright though.
levesterz
Topic Starter
Achromalia

levesterz wrote:

"OH MAH GAD THIS IS A FANTASTIC EXPERIMENT!-- YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL BY MY FACE!"
Dialect
I'm not gonna be a shitposter and comment on this. I would just be neutral in this argument, which would be better than just joining this 'drama' and then knowing this will fuck up.

Have fun.
Quibbly

MinNin wrote:

I'm not gonna be a shitposter and comment on this. I would just be neutral in this argument, which would be better than just joining this 'drama' and then knowing this will fuck up.

Have fun.

Did you just call me a shitposter?
hayate13

Achromalia wrote:

hayate13 wrote:

i like rabbits.

i'd prefer turtles. rabbits are alright though.

rabbit meat are more chewy, taste good when you make it into a satay bbq. I never eat turtle meat though.
-Makishima S-
Could we stop giving him attention?
TL;DR Pseudo trans with aggressive attitude towards whole world who cannot handle living and moving forward, with mental issues and imaginary problems.
ColdTooth

-Makishima S- wrote:

Could we stop giving him attention?
TL;DR Pseudo trans with aggressive attitude towards whole world who cannot handle living and moving forward, with mental issues and imaginary problems.
i thought you quit, taiga
stq

abraker wrote:

I always try my best to avoid pronouns when referring to Asriel

relatable moments
Shiro
This isn't the place to discuss player restrictions.

I looked into the user's history and they fully deserve what came to them.

Congratulations, you made me exit several years of forum absence to lock this.