forum

Next Top 20 UK Players

posted
Total Posts
show more
Best459
1. Bloo (because he's been hugely underrepresented)
2. Titus
3. Wario
4. Woffel
5. Nega
6. Blubber
7. Squapple
8. OskaRRRitoS
9. Harpy
10. Jimzzyyy
(11. FatArabianNonce)

This actually could've been a top 20 list because there were so many people I wanted to add
Areox
1. unko
2. best459
3. noxiousxdd
4. blubber
5. woffel
6. squapple
7. rodney
8. bloo
9. harpy
10. wario

honourable mentions: bill nye, fyre and fatarabiannonce, jum, cookiezi, astar, wuhua
Dawns
1. unko
2. wario
3. nega
4. woffel
5. Rodney
6. Chemistry
7. majoreh
8. bill nye (areox)
9. jimzzyyy
10. valentine
Topic Starter
AJT
1. Bloo - this guy's improvement is completely nuts and he is probably the most well rounded player on this list, sick at streams, aims, even tech maps.
2. Woffel - incredible accuracy, consistency been improving a lot, great aim and speed
3. Wario - same as above
4. unko - fucking godmode speed player
5. Blubber - this guy was literally below me in rank and then he shot up to like #200 in a week, and has been setting crazy scores, such as Flower Dance DT FC and Ice Angel HR 99% choke
6. OskaRRRitoS - great at anything "weird" - tech maps, old maps, aspire maps, etc. Great aim as well. Also he beat Karthy so #1 UK soon tm?????
7. Valentine - so underrated. Great at tech and old maps, speed demon.
8. Rodney - great at tech and old maps, singletapping, and acc when he needs to be.
9. meltz - underrated as hell, surprised no-one put him on
10. SteffoST - same
Honourable mentions: helix (acc god), Jimzzyyy (stream/low ar god), Harpy (aim god), Best459 (all round god, especially tech), Squapple (all around god, tbh I would've put him on but I didn't know where), Spook (this guy was so scary at his peak, it's a shame he's gone more inactive recently), Mafham (same as spook), sullyjhf (old top UK player but his performance in UKCC is not forgotten, gg friend.), Titus (aim god), RndGuy (god on weird maps, great tapx player) , Cozzzy (tiebreaker god???), Slips (really good at acc), majoreh (good at passing maps and getting unique dt scores), 001thefish (godmode video creator and a pretty good player as well). I probably forgot people but idk.
moonpoint
1.bloo
2.wario
3.blubber
4.woffel
5.rodney
6.nega
7.harpy
8.oskar
9.unko
10.-HD
KC Snorlaax
1. Nega
2. Bloo
3. Rodney
4. Best459
5. Wario
6. Woffel
7. OskaRRRitoS
8. Electovoid
9. Harpy
10. Summer Solstice
dartzy
1. bill nye (areox)
2. bloo
3. blubber
4. wario
5. unko
6. valentine
7. nega
8. squapple
9. best459
10. oskarrritos
dong
1. jimzzyyy
2. unko
3. oskarrritos
4. majoreh
5. woffel
6. helix
7. wario
8. rndguy
9. shaww
10. mmi-
mits

1. Bloo
2. Squapple
3. Wario
4. Woffel
5. majoreh
6. unko
7. Summer Solstice
8. Rodney
9. Jimzzyyy
10. Nega
Yuuki-chan
1. Bloo
2. Wario
3. unko
4. Jimzzyyy
5. Nega
6. Woffel
7. Valentine
8. majoreh
9. OskaRRRitos
10. Harpy
Alevari
1. Bloo
Bloo kinda came out of nowhere at the start, however, since he came into the light and everyone started hyping him, he didn't disappoint in the end, even when he thought the pressure was too much, he pushed through and has proved himself to be where he belongs amongst the top players.
2. Woffel
Woffel is a bit of a one trick pony on the surface being a HR only player, when you look deeper though he's actually insanely fast, being able to hold high acc fc's on 250+ bpm stream maps and generally a very consistent player in general, he just needs to learn how to play HD even though it's a bad mod :^)
3. Wario
I hadn't heard much about Wario until I started to see his HR scores on some very cool maps and realised he's actually an insanely good HR player, I'll hope to see him reach higher with his incredible acc and prove HR is the superior mod ;)
4. Squapple
Ahhh the traitor.., jokes aside, squapple even though he thinks he's bad and says he's always under performing, at least during his streams haha, he's quite the impressive player, not many realised but he had the best score on SOOOO - Happppy song in terms of miss count for a long time, with only 2 misses which is quite insane
5. Blubber
Blubber was someone I saw when checking UK leaderboards, then I checked again a few week later and he jumped a huge amount of ranks and even passed myself in such a short period, due to alternating he has incredible acc at high speeds and setting some crazy scores such as Flower Dance dt, but let's be honest, if you alternate the map is basically half bpm right, so it should be half the pp right? ? ???? :^)
6. Harpy
I had a brief interaction with Harpy about a year ago and he wasn't even on my radar at the time, literally, he was underage and I don't mess with that, but now he's legal. Due to his rivalry that's probably still ongoing with Squapple, he eventually continued to improve quite quickly and he has set some very nice aim scores with HR, I hope to see him shitmiss less often and surpass me so we can battle it out one day
7. best459
Unfortunately I don't have much to say about this guy, I hadn't noticed him until recently when he started to pump out some really good scores with HR, he's someone who might become a threat to the top players one day if he continues
8. Nega
Nega isn't one for farming pp, his skills show very brightly in tournament settings, his tech skills are insanely good and he is a very proficient player when it comes to old school maps, something that is very admirable in this day and age of pp farming
9. Rodney
TopSp1n is relatively under the radar for most people, hopefully he can continue improving as he's quite good at all mods and isn't limited to 1 like a lot of people, if he does then he will be a contender for top 15 uk
10. xFluffyo
Most people know fluffy by now for his streams, he's not just a good and entertaining streamer, he's also quite good and has set some pretty cool HR scores on interesting maps, he's not one for intentionally going out of his way to farm pp as he doesn't really care for ranks, he's someone I wish I could be like, just playing to enjoy the game is the final goal and with how much he's played, he's certainly doing something right!

Honourable Mentions
Jimzzyyy - You say you're nothing special, but you have some crazy scores on awkward DT maps and interesting maps in general, I hope you don't let your self get in the way of improving because you are much better than you give yourself credit for.

OskaRRRitos - Oskar you're literally a tourney god, you play maps sightread that people have trouble playing after their 50th time and you fc them with 99+ acc like it's no problem, it's impressive af

If you feel like you deserve to be on here but I haven't listed you, it's probably because I just haven't noticed you or spoken to you, I don't usually look at everyone in the UK, mostly just the people around my rank to see how they've been improving and such as they are direct competition.

Self-story
As for myself, unfortunately my hand progressively got worse over time and I decided to take a break (my hand is getting better though, so I will return seriously again when it feels good enough)

I was also getting burnt out as I've been actively playing and going hardcore before the start of 2018, actively farming top 8 on map leaderboards and generally fc'ing interesting and hard maps with HD,HR whilst also replacing most of my top 100 scores in that time, especially my top 50, going from being 370pp to now the lowest being 410pp

I'll eventually return, probably not soon though since new games are coming out and I always take a break for them, especially when the new WoW expansion is releasing, which if any of you play and are on Horde, hmu and we can play together in BfA (:
Darkform_old
1.Rodney
2.OskaRRRitoS
3.Blubber
4.Nega
5.Bloo
6.Wario
7.Summer Solstice
8.unko
9.Squapple
10.helix
rykr
1. Majoreh
2. Blubber
3. OskaRRRitos
4. Harpy
5. Wario
6. Nega
7. Best459
8. Rodney
9. unko
10. Areox
slushy
1. unko
2. Jimzzyyy
3. majoreh
4. woffel
5. blubber
6. nega
7. best459
8. squapple
9. oskarrritos
10. harpy
ADelicateOrange
1. Bloo
2. Woffel
3. Blubber
4. Squapple
5. bahamete
6. Wario
7. Summer Solstice
8. Nega
9. Spook
10. Mongoose-
Summer Solstice
1. Bloo
2. Woffel
3. Wario
4. Rodney
5. OskaRRRitoS
6. Nega
7. Unko
8. Squapple
9. Helix
10. Majoreh
Slips
1. Bloo
2. Woffel
3. Harpy
4. Squapple
5. Wario
6. Rodney
7. Nega
8. Blubber
9. unko
10. OskaRRRitoS
Bae-
1. You
2. Can't
3. Just
4. Rank
5. The
6. Next
7. Best
8. Twenty
9. Players
10. Bloo
Tokori
1. Bloo
2. Areox
3. Woffel
4. Apo11o
5. Majoreh
6. unko
7. noxiousxdd
8. nega
9. Summer Solstice
10. harpy
Denk
1. Bloo
2. Wario
3. Nega
4. Oskarrritos
5. Squapple
6. Harpy
7. Rodney
8. Best459
9. Majoreh
10. SteffoST
Scotland
1. Nega
2. Wario
3. Rodney
4. Harpy
5. Squapple
6. OskaRRRitos
7. Best459
8. Blubber
9. SteffoST
10. majoreh
bloo
1) Wario - An already crazy good player that’s improved exponentially this year.
2) Woffel - Just a badass player, could easily be one of the best player in the world imo.
3) Squapple - The guy who basically kickstarted my improvement, he’s been consistently good and consistently improving throughout the year.
4) Blubber (Creepy) - Absolute madman, has set some pretty unbeatable scores and even beat some of mine >:(
5) Nega - Honestly a player I look up to in terms of tech reading and ability, has been setting some awesome scores this year.
6) Harpy - His recent growth and improvement is stunning to see, looked up to this guy for the longest time and when I finally overtook him I got to really see what he was capable of. He’s had some incredible scorelines in tournaments too, even beating Wario in a bo9.
7) Best459 - This guy is going to be one of the best (hence his name) someday. Way too underranked for the ability he has and the type of plays he comes out with.
8) Rodney (TopSp1n) - Absolute god of a player, always seems to get the nuttiest scores on the hardest maps, plays well in tournaments too.
9) Oskarrritos - All around a nutty player, faced him in the finals of UKCC 4 this year and t was a hell of a match. Throughout that tourney and the year Oskar has been incredible.
10) Jimzzyyy - One of the most underrated players I’ve ever seen, he has scores that I don’t think I could ever beat, which just shows how good he can be.

Honourable mentions:
PsYcHo96, Flare, Summer Solstice, SteffoST, Titus, Valentine, majoreh, Areox, helix, Slips, xFluffyo,
[- Karen -], rip fc. (There’s too many players >.>.>.>.>.>)
_Piggy
1. Nega
2. Wario
3. Bloo
4. Woffel
5. helix
6. majoreh
7. rip fc
8. harpy
9. Rodney
10. unko
SteffoST
This list is so hard to make, too many people in the UK are gods:
1) Bloo
2) Wario
3) Nega
4) Woffel
5) OskaRRRitoS
6) Harpy
7) Squapple
8) Titus
9) Best459
10) Rodney
Spare
1. Bloo
2. Blubber
3. Squapple
4. Woffel
5. Best459
6. Harpy
7. Wario
8. Summer Solstice
9. Oskarrritos
10. Nega
zzyyy
1.bloo
2.wario
3.squapple
4.oskarrritos
5.harpy
6.titus
7.woffel
8.Rodney
9.nega
10.dong

Honourable mentions: unko, best459, dawnsday, electovoid, rndguy
Ventus
Hi why bye

1.Bloo
2.Blooo
3.Bloooo
4.Blooooo
5.Bloooooo
6.Blooooooo
7.Bloooooooo
8.Blooooooooo
9.Bloooooooooo
10.Bloooooooooo
Naoko-kun
1.bloo
2.Woffel
3.Squapple
4.Rodney
5.Nega
6.Rip fc
7.Wario
8.Harpy
9.Blubber
10.majoreh
WillCookie
1. Rodney
2. Bloo
3. Wario
4. Best459
5. Harpy
6. Nega
7. Squapple
8. OskaRRRitoS
9. Jimzzyyy
10. majoreh
OskaRRRitoS
1. Bloo
2. Wario
3. Woffel
4. Blubber
5. Squapple
6. Titus
7. Rodney
8. Nega
9. xfluffyo
10. Jimzzyyy

11. Supev because he has no desk
Chemistry
1. unko
2. blind
3. benpoi
4. majoreh
5. dong
6. rip fc
7. jimzzyyy
8. 001thefish
9. brown
10. areox
SpiffyFox
This is fucking dogshit. To be honest, this is making me fucking barf.
fleurs
1. summer solstice
2. bloo
3. helix
4. unko
5. october
6. valentine
7. electovoid
8. oskarrritos
9. chemistry
10. majoreh
Shaww