forum

Next Top 20 UK Players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AJT
Hello everyone!

001thefish and I have decided to work on a new video project featuring 20 of the UK's best players, with the small caveat that they cannot have featured in the top 10 of 2017 video! There have been amazing scores and fantastic things done by many UK players this year that may go under the radar and this is part of the reason we want to make this video, which will be made by 001thefish.

If you want to see some of his past work, take a look here or here!

Rules for voting

1. You may only vote for players with a UK flag on their profile.
2. You must not vote for any player that has not been reasonably active in the year of 2018.
3. You must not vote for yourself.
4. You must not vote for a banned player.
5. You must only vote for players in the top 500 of the UK, pp-wise.
6. You must not vote for any player that featured on the 2017 list, meaning you can NOT vote for Razuh, bahamete, Doomsday, MoeYandere, Jameslike, SoraRoxas01, OPJames, Spare, Karthy or Bubbleman.
7. Lists with troll votes will be ignored, as will lists that violate any of the above rules.
8. Vote for 10 players only. Any numbers after 10 will be ignored (you could put them if you want but they won't count for anything)

How the voting will work
You will vote for 10 (NOT 20) players, that you feel should be in this video for any reason. You can take into account any aspect of the game you want, such as raw skill, improvement rate, or tournament performance (or all of the above).

The votes will be collected and players will be awarded points thus: (#1 receives 10 points, #2 receives 9 points... #10 receives 1 point).

The 20 players with the most points will feature in the video, for which we hope to get commentary from the "top 10" UK players (i.e. people who are ineligible to be on this list).

Please use the following format to vote:

VOTING ENDS ON THE 7TH OF AUGUST MIDNIGHT

Happy voting!

(N.B: The title of the video is a WIP and is subject to change)
majoreh
1. Nega
2. Squapple
3. OskaRRRitos
4. Harpy
5. Wario
6. Blubber
7. Rodney
8. Best459
9. unko
10. Titus

honourable mentions:
helix
bloo (he's ok)
djsettle
steffost
kardet
sullyjhf
FatArabianNonce
Woffel
1. Bloo
2. Wario
3. Blubber
4. Squapple
5. Titus
6. Harpy
7. OskaRRRitos
8. Nega
9. Valentine
10. Jimzzzyy

Edit: Removed unko and put Titus on my list becuase he subbed to me on twitch
Lazulie
1. helix
2. bloo
3. Rodney
4. Electovoid
5. xFluffyo
6. ffs
7. Majoreh
8. OskaRRRitos
9. Harpy
10. Squapple
helix
1. Bloo
2. Harpy
3. OskaRRRitos
4. Wario
5. Nega
6. Woffel
7. Summer Solstice
8. Rodney
9. Squapple
10. Blubber

11. Felicia
KmK
1. Wario
2. Bloo
3. OskaRRRitos
4. Harpy
5. Blubber
6. Woffel
7. Nega
8. Bae-
9. [ - Karen - ]
10. Titus
Squapple
1. Bloo
2. Woffel
3. Wario
4. Blubber
5. Harpy
6. OskaRRRitoS
7. Nega
8. Titus
9. Best459
10. Majoreh

Honorable Mentions : Valentine, Electovoid, Jimzzyyy, Summer Solsitice, Helix
Rumon
1. Bloo
2. Blubber
3. Woffel
4. Wario
5. Harpy
6. OskaRRRitos
7. Nega
8. Summer Solstice
9. Valentine
10. unko
ChriGarr
1 - Bloo
2- Wario
3 - OskaRRRitoS
4 - Woffel
5 - Harpy
6 - Rodney
7 - Blubber
8 - Jimzzyyy
9 - helix
10 - Nega

11 - ChriGarr Kappa
Voss
1. Nega
2. Wario
3. OskaRRRitoS
4. Woffel
5. Harpy
6. Blubber
7. unko
8. Jimzzyyy
9. helix
10. majoreh

pls forgive me bloo
im cute
1. rip fc
2. rodney
3. bloo
4. Wario
5. Bae-
6. Yusomi
7. Squapple
8. Nega
9. Woffel
10. Titus
Yazzehh
Stealing the idea huh? ;D JK I love it really <3

1. Bloo
2. Woffel
3. Wario
4. Blubber
5. OskaRRRitoS
6. Harpy
7. Squapple
8. Nega
9. Summer Solstice
10. Jimzzyyy

Shoutouts go to helix, Steffo, Kardet and sully because they are awesome players too

SO HARD WHY YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE 10 >:(
Blubber
1 - Majoreh (bloo overrated)
2 - Squapple
3 - Harpy
4 - Wario
5 - Woffel
6 - Titus
7 - Best459
8 - Nega
9 - Rodney
10 - OskaRRRitos
Taiga Tiger
1- Bloo
2- Wario
3- Woffel
4- Harpy
5- Jimzzyyy
6- Rodney
7- OskaRRRitos
8- Blubber
9- Valentine
10- Nega
Harpy
1. Bloo
Bloo is undoubtedly the top of all the UK rising players overall. Although some players outclass him in a certain skill, his ridiculous skill in everything easily puts him atop of everyone else. To put it simply, he is the Cookiezi of everyone in this list. Not because his skill is unreachable, but because he is so versatile. Looking forward to how he progresses in the future, even possibly making it into Top 10 UK players of 2018!

2. Woffel
Although I don't personally talk to Woffel, it's pretty clear that his experience has paid off. His accuracy is insanely high, and his HR skill is something extremely difficult to try and imitate. Although HR is his main skill, he's shown to play excellent in other mods. I can't wait to see what he does in the future.

3. Wario
Wario is ridiculously good at every single mod. Only recently has he been noticed and for good reason. He isn't weak in any mod, or in any aspect. There is nothing you will find that Wario is weak in. His accuracy is at least 99 most of the time, and has shown to be very difficult to defeat despite not practicing the mappool in my match against him. To almost win whilst at a disadvantage tells me that Wario isn't affected by whatever obstacle is in his way. I hope he carries on to be one of the best rising all rounders in the UK!

4. Squapple
Squapple is more than just a very close friend of mine. He's someone I always look up to, because of his unique scores that stand alone and are very difficult to snipe. Squapple always aims to become better in other mods, and almost always succeeds. He always manages to impress the top of UK players, and will most likely go on to dominate the Canadian community. I look forward to seeing him consistently play well and improve.

5. OskaRRRitoS
If I'm honest, Oskar is somehow always the player that goes unmentioned initially despite the absolutely ridiculous scores he's set. Scores aren't only what he should be known for though. His tournament performance is intimidating, and he's able to play on the same general level as top UK players as shown from UKCC 4 and UKCC 5 so far. It's almost certain that he'll grow to be an even more intimidating player to go up against in tournaments.

6. Blubber (Creepy)
Creepy somehow always stays casual whilst still making ridiculous plays/moments. Meeting him around 2017, he's branched out to become more all rounded since then. There are some plays that are mindblowing and won't be replicated for a long time (Flower Dance DT). Can't wait to see what Creepy has in store for later on in the year.

7. Nega
Holy fucking shit, Nega's tech skill is out of this world. I don't think I've ever seen Nega not have a ridiculous run on extremely difficult tech maps in multiplayer. His tournament performance in UKCC 4 was absolutely overwhelming on top of that. Nega's FC on Skate or Live NC is also unique with Bubbleman being the only other DT FC on the map. Whatever direction Nega takes in the future, I wish only the very best for him.

8. Best459
Who the fuck is Best459, I bet you're wondering. He's so under the radar, he's literally underground and in the Earth's core. Not many people know about him, but the people that do know how underrated he is. Regardless of his main skill being tech, he is ridiculously skilled in other aspects. I hope Best459 gets recognized later on, because he deserves it.

9. Titus
Titus has ridiculously smooth cursor movement for hovering and he always seems to have on and off times, where he'll just set score after score when he comes on. He always knows what's in reach for himself and will eventually set the ridiculous play he's aimed for. When he comes back, I can't wait to have a rivalry with him and I hope to see him fly through and improve.

10. Rodney
Despite not knowing Rodney for a long time, I can safely say he's resilient and rarely gives up on a score. I don't think I've ever seen someone try on a map for quite as long as Rodney and still be motivated. His aim is excellent, and his tournament performance on UKCC 5 so far has been really good. If he improves his accuracy even just a little, he'll be that much more dangerous.

Honorable Mentions (Closest to top 10 to furthest):
1. Summer Solstice
2. Valentine
3. helix
4. xFluffyo
5. Electovoid
6. majoreh
7. [- Karen -]
8. SteffoST
9. Slips
10. Shaww

Way too many rising players so I genuinely can't string together a secure list past top 5 because I don't know enough about all so don't nag me for not having you higher I'm sorry
Nightshiftt
1. Bloo
2. Wario
3. Nega
4. Jimzzyyy
5. unko
6. Woffel
7. Valentine
8. OskaRRRitos
9. Harpy
10. majoreh
peng
1. Bloo
2. Nega
3. Wario
4. Valentine
5. Electovoid
6. OskaRRRitoS
7. Summer Solstice
8. Squapple
9. unko
10. Rodney
Karthy
Razuh, bahamete, Doomsday, MoeYandere, Jameslike, SoraRoxas01, OPJames, Spare, Karthy or Bubbleman.

1. Bloo
2. Woffel
3. Wario
4. Squapple
5. Blubber
6. OskaRRRitoS
7. Jimzzyyy
8. Harpy
9. Nega
10. Rafalbrew

This was so difficult, could quite easily have been a completely different 6-10 several times over, UK is strong :<
Wario
1. Woffel
2. Nega
3. OskaRRRitos
4. Best459
5. Bloo
6. Blubber
7. Squapple
8. Harpy
9. Rodney
10. [AOTN]
Striiker
1- Bloo
2- Woffel
3- Wario
4- Squapple
5- Titus
6- Blubber
7- Harpy
8- Rodney
9- Nega
10- xFluffyo
Best459
1. Bloo (because he's been hugely underrepresented)
2. Titus
3. Wario
4. Woffel
5. Nega
6. Blubber
7. Squapple
8. OskaRRRitoS
9. Harpy
10. Jimzzyyy
(11. FatArabianNonce)

This actually could've been a top 20 list because there were so many people I wanted to add
Areox
1. unko
2. best459
3. noxiousxdd
4. blubber
5. woffel
6. squapple
7. rodney
8. bloo
9. harpy
10. wario

honourable mentions: bill nye, fyre and fatarabiannonce, jum, cookiezi, astar, wuhua
show more