forum

Borderlands 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Alex311360
oh em gee

Too lazy too watch the video? Read these steps! If too lazy to read, you're screwed:
Step 1. Start a game in Sanctuary, single player campaign.
Step 2. Invite a friend with a golden key to join.
Step 3. Let them open the chest, grab all weapons/shield/mods/relics/etc.
Step 4. Brace yourself: Try and let your friend open the chest AGAIN with 0 keys.
Step 5. If it opens, SUCCESS, you can now open it a unlimited amount of times! If not, I'm sorry the glitch did not work for you. Think this is for all platforms, but I tested on Xbox 360 only.

Have a good day.
Mara

Remco32 wrote:

I kinda like the player physics. There's enough air control to move around, and you don't run at a snail's pace.
This. It's also fun to jump on things and platforms where you normally can't even jump in other games.
Pizzicato

Remco32 wrote:

I kinda like the player physics. There's enough air control to move around, and you don't run at a snail's pace.
no fall damage ftw
Lance
After playing on the PC for a while, switching over to the 360 (computer illiterate friends) is impossible. It just looks so bad...
awp
Pandora's gravity is lower than Earth's. Makes things kind of neat, though I never use jumping in combat
ztrot
I own the game and still haven't clocked more than 69 mins on the darn thing i feel bad now
RemmyX25
If I ever owned it on PC anytime soon, I'd love to join you guys, provided my PC can handle it. That said, I have it on 360 using Zer0 at lv 29 Sniper.
lolcubes
I saw Mechromancer at a friend's place and damn I wish I could get that DLC soon, looks fun haha.
Mara
Did it arrive already?

asdasd
Remco32

Mara wrote:

Did it arrive already?

asdasd
For only €10 you can play a class that totally hasn't been cut from the final game to sell later!
lolcubes
Well sadly that's how today's games work. Instead of getting a full product and then expansions, you get a lot of DLCs. :v
ztrot
and some dlcs are already on the disc :U
awp

lolcubes wrote:

Well sadly that's how today's games work. Instead of getting a full product and then expansions, you get a lot of DLCs. :v
With the first Borderlands they sold expansions. It was DLC, but pretty much the same as an expansion disc from the late 90s, early 2000s. They're a pretty good length, too.

10 units of whatever that currency is for a job class sounds a bit much, though. At least it was free for people who preordered
Mara
I preordered the game, so it should be free for me.

I am not going to touch the game for a moment tho, I ate too much candy in short amount of time.
awp
play and record vent
Alex311360
Got my Mechromancer DLC, love the action skill Deathtrap. Good to use as a distraction or in battle.
Also, glitch I mentioned is patched.
CarlRaven
I got my PC disc copy a couple of days ago. I play as Axton.

My friend got the Season Pass, so I think I'll be following suit.
Mara

CarlRaven wrote:

My friend got the Season Pass, so I think I'll be following suit.
Don't do it man!
Pizzicato
So, who here killed terramorphous alone?
I can't do it because im a bloodshed-built assassin ; w;
Mara
I could go and kill it but I am too lazy to level up my Gunzerker currently.
Alex311360
Too busy playing as the Mechromancer trying to get Best Friends Forever fully capped out. Then I"ll try the Green one and then the Red one. Forgot the names of the other 2.
CarlRaven
My friend told me to get the 2nd turret gun in the Guerilla tree for my Commando, then I'm not so sure to do with the other points. Probably in the Survival tree.

I'm level 25 now.
lolcubes
As I don't really have time to play lately, I don't really play it that much anymore but currently level 31 and all I can say that explosive shotguns are really really really good haha. Instagibbing everything pretty much, playing a Siren.
Azure_Kite
Level 34 Assassin at the moment, but I've been splitting my gaming time between Borderlands 2 with my friends and Dark Souls.

It turns out the opening theme for Borderlands 2 goes really well with fighting undead dragons and zombies, too.
CarlRaven
Level 33 now, nearly done with Normal mode.

I've been playing so much these past few days! I even got my first Legendary from an unexpected source yesterday......
CarlRaven
Made friends with a Level 50 character sometime earlier this week, and I got some cool stuff from Terramorphous. I'm currently level 41.

My turret is really dishing out the hurt with its slag gun and rocket pods! Ouch.

If anyone wants to make friends with me, I'm known as CarlRaven91 on Steam.
CarlRaven
I'm now level 50! So my 2nd playthrough is currently easy as I got lots of awesome stuff from the golden chest I opened with my 11 gold keys I got from installing patch 1.2.

Will be farming legendaries after I finish the 2nd playthrough.
Varetyr
I totally stopped playing this game when I found "The Bee" + my "Conference Call".
Every multiplayer games before I stop were like : "Hey look, I can solo terramorphous even though we're 4 players !
- Hey look, I can do that too !
-Hey, me too !..."
Woohoo, 4.5 seconds to kill one of the hardest enemies in the game. Very funny.
Not to mention all the duplicated items.

Dunno if The Bee finally got nerfed, but I'm too lazy and disappointed to run that game again...
Dr_Nihil_old
Mr.Tourgue's DLC looks awesome. Anyone gonna get it?
I'm gonna get it cos I have a penchant for explosions. And over enthusiastic characters :3
Remco32

Dr_Nihil wrote:

I'm gonna get it cos I have a penchant for explosions. And over enthusiastic characters :3
I can't be the only one being totally done with the game after finishing it once? It felt like a chore at times.
Dr_Nihil_old

Remco32 wrote:

Dr_Nihil wrote:

I can't be the only one being totally done with the game after finishing it once? It felt like a chore at times.
I do have to admit that some games make me feel that way. But for some reason this doesn't apply to Borderlands 2.
I have no idea what's making me come back to it. It's either the guns, Moxxi, or Tiny Tina :roll:
CarlRaven
Right now I'm farming legendaries. The legendary weapon that has taken me the most time to farm so far is the Kerblaster Assault Rifle, but after trying it out, it's not so good against moving targets. Planning to give it away.

Currently farming for the Veruc Assault Rifle, Lyuda Sniper Rifle, Nukem Rocket Launcher and Slagga Submachine Gun (I sided with the Zafords in both PTs) in The Dust. No luck so far.
cokeshawty
Dope game, yeah. Played it at a friends house
CarlRaven
Generally I don't like my weapons to have blades on them. So I'm trying to find (hopefully better) Conference Call shotgun, Hornet pistol and Hellfire SMG.

Been lucky lately. Got my 3rd Veruc assault rifle and 2nd Slagga SMG yesterday! Still got quite a bit I want to find though.
CarlRaven
Played tons yesterday, and I got quite a number of legendaries! Got 2 Verucs, another Lyuda, my first Deliverance and another Longbow!

Trying to farm The Black Queen in The Dust for the Nukem rocket launcher. I know how to make her spawn!
CarlRaven
Finding legendaries from 2 enemies in The Dust. One is McNally, who drops the Hammer Buster Assault Rifle. The other is still The Black Queen for the Nukem. No luck today.

Yesterday I got a level 50 Consummate Hellfire from Scorch in Frostburn Canyon, with no blade! And a level 50 Sledge's Shotgun from Smash Head in The Fridge.
CarlRaven
I'm farming Wilhelm right now. So far got 3 Rolling Thunder GMs and 3 Logan's Gun Pistols. Haven't got a level 50 version of Logan's Gun yet, but I will soon! Two of the Rolling Thunders are level 50, and one is level 48.
CarlRaven
Got a level 50 Logan's Gun from Wilhelm a few days ago, and I got my first Nukem Rocket Launcher from The Black Queen in The Dust! But it's only level 49, so I'm still trying to find a level 50 version without a blade.

Still no luck with getting the Hammer Buster from McNally, though.
Jinxy
Dude, this is a forum thread, not your blog. please refrain from double posting, let alone posting five times in a row. Use the edit button next time please.

Personally I played the first half of the game alone, then with a friend. I stopped playing after Warrior; not really my kind of game, but he went on to solo Terramorphous or whatever it was called.
CarlRaven

JInxyjem wrote:

Dude, this is a forum thread, not your blog. please refrain from double posting, let alone posting five times in a row. Use the edit button next time please.

Personally I played the first half of the game alone, then with a friend. I stopped playing after Warrior; not really my kind of game, but he went on to solo Terramorphous or whatever it was called.
Soloing Terramorphous was easy back then before they nerfed The Bee. Back then I wasn't so on into farming legendaries, but now I am. What makes me come back is farming for legendaries! Some are also quite hard to farm.......

Oh alright, sorry then.
show more