forum

Borderlands 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blacky
Just saw the trailer this evening and I already fell in love with it. I'm pretty excited and damn, these guys know how to make a good trailer :).

Launch: September 18, 2012

Feel free to discuss :)!
Backfire
Unn Tsst Un Tsst WUB WUB WUB
emonite
Waiting patiently for Borderlands 2 to be released...
Corin
Second it comes out for preorder, I'm starving myself for a week to buy this.
CarlRaven
I have the GOTY edition of the first game, but I'm pretty much bored with it. Not intending to buy it this year as I've got other games on my to-buy list.
Musty
Alex311360
tommorow's the day I get the game and get all my pre-order shit
woo
dkun
2 1/2 hours left for the NA folks. hell yeahhhhh.
Vish024
Too bad I have noone to play with. Won't be getting it.
rust45
Three hours until I get it at midnight release.
Musty
dafuq it's released the 21st there :<
Rukario
Yeah Musty, the europe release date is 3 days later. Can't wait to play B2

Edit: And in the theme of Borderlands, have some Caltrap awesomeness

Alex311360
got all my shit but,
did i really get all my gearbox guns AS SOON AS I OPENED THE CABINET FOR A QUEST?!
GEE, NOW I CAN'T GET ALL MY GOOD GUNS I SHOULD GET ONCE I'M DONE LEVELING FOR A BIT
or was that just part of the game?

EDIT: Did some snooping around, and:
it wasn't. phew. thought my key was useless junk.
Heibel
God damn you 'Mericans! I have to wait 2 days more to play! D:<
nomen
Pirated works pretty well. Playing with brother over lan, the weapon arsenal is so huuuuge that even developers don't know how many weapons this game has.
adam2046
I've been pretty much dicking around/exploring/playing slots while I wait for a patch to fix Do No Harm.
There aren't enough skins in the slot machines...
awp

nomen wrote:

the weapon arsenal is so huuuuge that even developers don't know how many weapons this game has.
pretty sure they have the tools to figure that out, since they wrote the code. Just a matter of taking each type of variant and the range of values each one can hold.

Problem is, that number is meaningless because it is absurdly high. Borderlands 1 wasn't too bad but I did some rough number crunching for the items you get in Disgaea 3 and Disgaea 4 and the exponent was 10^41. This was a conservative estimate because I was too lazy to look up a few things
Mara

Oh come on guys, this is what you get for playing slot machines too much!
Remco32
Am I the only one experiencing framedrops out of nowhere on the PC version? It runs absolutely find (>60 FPS) besides those sudden drops.
955BE 3,2GHZ + HD6950
awp

Remco32 wrote:

Am I the only one experiencing framedrops out of nowhere on the PC version? It runs absolutely find (>60 FPS) besides those sudden drops.
955BE 3,2GHZ + HD6950
oh don't tell me they fucked the PC version of this one as well

it took me four hours to get Borderlands 1 working >10fps on my current rig, which runs every other game I have at max settings :<
Heibel

awp wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

955BE 3,2GHZ + HD6950
oh don't tell me they fucked the PC version of this one as well

it took me four hours to get Borderlands 1 working >10fps on my current rig, which runs every other game I have at max settings :<
Both borderlands 1 and 2 runs perfectly on MY PC though :/
awp
Yeah I got it working at a solid 60fps now, but it took a lot of work and command tweaking. A lot of things, such as the UI, are also poorly designed in the PC version though. It just shouldn't be necessary to edit .INI files to get mousewheel scrolling to work in menus :{
show more