forum

A tad bit late, but oh well... x3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Soul Rhythm
Heya everybody :) .

I am Soul_Rythm (even though I wish I would have written rhythm right xD) ^^.
Some (but not many) might know me from the multiplayer :3.
I play Osu! since July 2011, but I never bothered to write in the forum :roll:.Stupid lazy me >.<.But I would love to be more active in the forum/community now and I hope I'll have fun with you all (I luv fun <3) :D

But before I finish, some (but not to much) infos about me :3.

-------

Well, I am female, 16 years old and live in Germany (as you can see) ^^.

Likes: Anime, Manga, Music, drawing, writing, swimming, dogs, wolves, animals, nature, fanfictions, reading, books, japan, spring and muuuch more (sorry for the chaotic order xD)

Dislikes: TV (don´t get me wrong, but most shows in Germany are the crappiest crap xD), spiders, hot weather, illness, overly rich arrogant people, bad people and some more things ^^

I watch a lot of anime and read manga =).I am not a fan of to much games, but my faves would be Okami and Osu!.

I am a very shy person to strangers, but when I warm up with someone I am very talkative xD.
But beware I don't really like to chat to much, I prefer real talk ^^;.I am also a very busy person and I won't be online much :(.

But anyway :D.I hope we all get along well and I can't wait to see you in multiplayer or just in the forum :D.I am happy to meet you all!!! :3

Have a nice day~

PS: You can call me just Soul ^^.I am always called that in multiplayer (no wonder really...(x )
Mitsuneko
Nice to meet you :3 I joined in July 2011 too.
Hope you enjoy the forums~ ^^
ychao
Hi.

*looks at your Most Played Beatmaps list*

You really must like that song and/or map a lot, to play it so much more than others in the list! :)

Well in any case, welcome and enjoy your stay! ;)
Irisu_old
Hi~ hope to play with you (but judging by your rank you'd beat me...)

anyways hello again~
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
maal
Hello, and welcome to the forums. :> We'll gladly take care of you, or I will, lol. Either way, feel free to pm if you have any questions or anything. Hope you enjoy your time being here. :>
emonite
Welcome,seems like I'm welcoming a lot of players that have played osu! more than me...
GeNJiii_old
Nice to meet you, hope we talk some day ^^
Kanye West

nekonomitsu wrote:

Nice to meet you :3 I joined in July 2011 too.
Hope you enjoy the forums~ ^^
Hey me too!

Anyways welcome to the community. Multi sometime? lolz
Aoriki
Soul! Look I posted on your Intro 8D See you in osu
Topic Starter
Soul Rhythm
Thank you very much everyone :) .I am sooo happy, that so many people answered already :D.

@nekonomitsu: Hihi, what a coincidence :D.And thank you, I am sure I will ^^.Ohh, seems like you really love Minene :) .Shes awesome 8-)

@ychao24: Thank you :D.Oh yeah this map...xD.I played it a lot, because it was my first map I tried to play in "insane" and I was soo desperate to get through it xD.Took me long enough :lol:

@hetaliafangirl99: Thank you :D.I hope so, too :3.And don't worry, I might be somewhat high on my rank, but there are things I really can't x).

@vizzy: Thanks :)

@Emaal: Thank you very much :D.I make sure to get back on your offer ;).Thanks for that!

@emonite: Thank you :).Well, it is very nice of you that you welcome as much people as you do, like the others :D.

@GeNJiii: Me, too :).Its always nice to talk and play with some nice people everyday :3.

@kanye west: Yay, that makes three then x).And thank you! Sure, my pleasure to play one day ^^.

@Aoriki: Haaaay, Ao :D :D :D.Thank you a lot for answering here, it makes me really happy :3.And I am so sorry, for not playing multiplayer for some time now...I make sure to come again soon :).
dkun
someone likes using the emoticons we have here on the forum
@___@

other then that, welcome to the forums! if you have anything to ask, or just want to play some multi, feel free to hit me up!
:P
Backfire
Hey there.
Welcome to the forums c:
Love Germans, btw :p
Topic Starter
Soul Rhythm
@dkun: Uwaaah, I haven't noticed that x_x.Those smileys are eeeeevil *points finger at them*
Anyway, thank you very much =D.I will come back to that offer, too :3.And I would love to play with you one day :3.

@Backfire: Hey Ho :3.Thank you very much :).Oh why thank you :D.I love Americans, too ;3.But I looove everyone of course :D.