forum

Do you imagine that you're playing osu when you're bored?

posted
Total Posts
show more
kriers

kanye west wrote:

Yeah. atm I always imagine playing masterpiece, lol
I've done this for 1,5 years. Still can't fc ;_;
-Athena-
I listen to stuff I play on osu! on my way to school, car doors provide great tapping XD

About NO! Thank you, The part where the guitar or bass (cant tell orz)goes crazy after the chorus
Seriously death stream material XD
QuidProQuo
so much yes ;D
hinamizawan
I imagine making crazy jumps with my fingers on the table lol
Topic Starter
Cygnus

makkura wrote:

I imagine making crazy jumps with my fingers on the table lol
this.
Azure_Kite

Sander-Don wrote:

NeoRainier wrote:

It's better mapping while listening a song on the way back to home lol
I do this all the time.
techz59
kinda.. when listening music :|
Leader

Sander-Don wrote:

NeoRainier wrote:

It's better mapping while listening a song on the way back to home lol
I do this all the time.
this, but the results in real editor are meh..
xsrsbsns

PedoLead wrote:

this, but the results in real editor are meh..
this lol

as for playing, nope I don't
Topic Starter
Cygnus
osu just makes my mind go round. When I get bored on class. I draw beatmaps on the back part of my notes. XD
Vish024
You people are strange, dull and very, alarmingly disturbed. I suggest you find yourselves a stick to play with.

Now seriously, I always think about women when I'm bored.
-Athena-
think of playing with woman on osu!? @_@
/runs
10nya
sometimes D:
- R y o u
Haha, yes I do.
I look forward to playing osu! whenever I'm in class.
And the finger I use to hit notes on the keyboard keeps tapping on the table whenever i think of my favorite beatmap. c:
Madoka_Kaname_old
haha, i actually imagined myself playing http://osu.ppy.sh/b/125128 for weeks, which is how i managed to flashlight it.

one day i talked to this chick i kept unconsciously moving my fingers, it was as if i was fingering the air; needless to say, she walked away. i have no regrets, this record feels like ive accomplished something! its a better feeling than sex
Xylem Beer

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Another thing I noticed is when a song starts playing I tend to tap my fingers to the beat on a table or some hard surface.. Feels good :3
This :) Also sometimes I'm just randomly tapping my fingers really fast like doing some 9001BPM streams
kriers

XylemBeer wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Another thing I noticed is when a song starts playing I tend to tap my fingers to the beat on a table or some hard surface.. Feels good :3
This :) Also sometimes I'm just randomly tapping my fingers really fast like doing some 9001BPM streams
I used to do this too. Now I'm too afraid it's gonna mess up my technique and give me bad habits. As a matter of fact: it did, too.
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Okay, so I just got scolded by my mom due to this addictive mannerism. D:
Anzo
Tapping before going to sleep, or when I have free time.
Playing either MENDES, Ha-tenya or My Pace de Ikimashou in my head..

[Mapping]
Inside my head, "this one's great"
In front of the editor, "what is it again??"
Although I don't have ranked maps... T_T
Minty Gum
When I used to play stepmania/Dance Dance Revolution I would always tap my fingers up/down/left/right in time with music that I listen to. Now, when I listen to music, I just trace out how I imagine a map would look. Back in the days I played piano, I would be sitting in my desk during class and start tapping a song on an imaginary piano on my desk...
Izayaa_old
That feel when.. *OTW home when fav. music plays inside your head and you tap to the beats - "I'll make a beatmap when I get home.."
then when @ home.. "Open osu! ... Edit mode ... Choose fav. music ........ What was I going to do again?" ...*
Frizz
Pretty much no I tend to think about sleeping when bored :<