forum

osu! song selection top bar skin template?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oSumAtrIX
I want to skin this part

But I need a template file for photoshop. I would be really happy if someone could help me out :)
RockRoller
Just look at the pinned post Important Guides and Threads. There is a template for the song selection linked and lots of other usefull things. Just grab any skin that skins the toppart to get the position on mode-osu-small right.
Topic Starter
oSumAtrIX

RockRoller wrote:

Just look at the pinned post Important Guides and Threads. There is a template for the song selection linked and lots of other usefull things. Just grab any skin that skins the toppart to get the position on mode-osu-small right.

0w0 thank you, i rummaged before in the forum post, but didn't find it right away. Is there any vector graphic included?
RockRoller

oSumAtrIX wrote:

Is there any vector graphic included?

Nope, its just a png that you can work on, thats everything anyone should need anyways.
Topic Starter
oSumAtrIX

RockRoller wrote:

Nope, its just a png that you can work on, thats everything anyone should need anyways.

I have a 16:9 screen (1920x1080) but the group part in osu looks like this:

I used the 16:9 template.

I guess it's because of the translation into german :)
Here is the imgur link of both https://imgur.com/a/Cc0Iucb
RockRoller
Yes, thats a problem with the translations. That part of the template doesn't work with all translations. But most people use the english version of the client anyways and I wouldn't recommend to use the german translation, some parts of it are just awful
Topic Starter
oSumAtrIX

RockRoller wrote:

Yes, thats a problem with the translations. That part of the template doesn't work with all translations. But most people use the english version of the client anyways and I wouldn't recommend to use the german translation, some parts of it are just awful

alright thank you =] gonna switch now