forum

[Archived] Mania question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PA-san
so I've been playing osu mania for a little over 3 years now and for the past year i'd say i've been stuck at the point where I can't improve past 4.5 stars. I wanna believe it's because on my right hand in between my pointer and middle finger just a bit lower past my knuckles I have a lot a strain when I play and I don't know why. Does anyone have any tips to get rid of this strain or idea for how I could get better at mania besides "just play"?

Thank you so much and sorry if it's a very weird question (with very little grammar)
-Ouma
Axel
Well honestly. You are gonna hate what im gonna say but..

Just play.
I was this way when i first started, And now look at my rank for Mania. I barely play it and focus on Normal now but still.
Just practice it or try a new button layout. If the default isnt working for you then try some more!
Topic Starter
PA-san

Axel wrote:

Well honestly. You are gonna hate what im gonna say but..

Just play.
I was this way when i first started, And now look at my rank for Mania. I barely play it and focus on Normal now but still.
Just practice it or try a new button layout. If the default isnt working for you then try some more!

I can't be upset with what you said because I know it to be true. I really just need to play more.
Since I can't progress by playing 4.5 stars then I should probably go back and do 3.7 stars+ and try and either SS them or 97%+mods. I was actually hoping for another actual player to tell me to play more and not just me reading a forum post because they don't feel as genuine.
I do play on a kinda weird button layout (cv,.) so I think i'm gonna try some different ones from that one.
Thank you so much and good luck with your standard plays :D hope you get some good top scores c:
show more