forum

[Archived] Feedback (Raw input)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chadskieee
This is my feedback and I post this here because it's the closest to the problem I have

So the problem that I have is that recently I switched to a new laptop and I downloaded Osu and songs and more. I adjusted my Cursor speed and size then it automatically activated the raw input which is normal. so I played it for a while and then suddenly my cursor goes slow or it stops all of a sudden and the cursor didn't reach the note. please fix this, I already turned on the reduce frame dropping but nothing happened. And sometimes it Osu itself freezes for a second and continues. that's all! thank you for the future responses. :)
TecSopurtINDIA
Have you tried turning it on and off again?
abraker

Chadskieee wrote:

so I played it for a while and then suddenly my cursor goes slow or it stops all of a sudden and the cursor didn't reach the note. please fix this, I already turned on the reduce frame dropping but nothing happened. And sometimes it Osu itself freezes for a second and continues.
Make sure nothing is using up your resources. Make sure you have enough memory, no sudden cpu spikes, and no sudden disk usage spikes

I think this better belongs in the help subforum: 5
Doge Owner
You should probably repost it in the help section here, you are more likely to get answeres there.
Death

Doge Owner wrote:

You should probably repost it in the help section here, you are more likely to get answeres there.

That's what abraker posted right above you.

I've moved this thread so there's no need to make a new one.
show more