Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
mosluv
Thank you. That offset is better. :D
Alltur
Wow! Korean Song XD

Starred..

And for mod, your map is too good for me to mod..

Just make sure not to make tiny spacing infringements on normal diff. Check AIMod for this.

No kds.

Good luck for the rank! :D
MathiasXII
Your map is good as is, but here's some suggestions I will make that maybe be proven useful into improving your map hehe.

General :

- What I like about this map is that the WHOLE beatmaps set is it's main asset. Usually, there's one difficulty that's better than the others, but here exceptionally, every difficulty has been very well done. I can see as well with all the green marks that you've put a lot of efforts in the hitsounding. I raise my hat to you, friend! ... and encourage you to keep it up with your mapping style :).

- The difficulties are very intimate with each other! It makes it easy for a player to progress from one difficulty to another :). However, you might want to separate the gap between them juuuuust a tad bit! I will try to help you with that.

- Speaking about difficulty gaps, like I said in IRC, it is very unclear which of the last two difficulty is which. I think you guys should at least reunite at some point and discuss that matter as to how to really distinguish them appart and make these difficulties work more together than just differently... because they feel about the same (even if the last difficulty score is a lot higher and the hit circles are smaller, etc.). Perhaps taking the best parts of the two difficulties and combining them together ? Who knows!

[Easy]

General :
- This feels more like a Normal than an easy to be honest (triplets, some 1/2 streaming, some beats starting on 1/2s, note overlapping), but since it scales well with the rest of the difficulties and that the beatmap is < 3 stars, I will not put too much fuss about this... just a consideration :P.

00:25:672 (1) - This alone may make your difficulty rise much... the slider is very short and the note next to it is very close for an easy difficulty. You might want to replace this spinner with some notes and sliders instead.

01:51:690 - This is an very odd place to put a break... as it breaks the mood when the mood is suppose to be at it's highest around here. I know your intentions is to make this easy difficulty a lot less cruel, but in this song, there is unfortunately very few spaces where breaks are viable... in the rapping part maybe from 01:00:716 - until the piano part here 01:16:911 - ? It would be better since rappnig parts are those parts who tends to spike the difficulty as well in easies.

Linked to my previous comment, I could even DARE to say that you could make the second break longer... finishing just at 02:59:654 - . It may seems like a long break, but I don't think easy players mind :).

[Normal]

General :
- I like it... from start to end :).
- I think the hard part of mapping a Normal when you are really getting used to Osu! is to think like a Normal player who barely got the hang on more complicated pattern and beats. I would proscribe any kind of jumps here between 1/2 notes and leave it to the regular spacing... :)
- Second thing of a Normal map is to not abuse too much on 1/2 note streamings... I'd say up to 5 is okay, but I would say that you should try to restrain yourself from going above 5.

01:33:637 (1) - I will make the same comment as in the previous difficulty, saying that your spinner is rather short and the note after is rather close, BUT it is SLIGHTLY more tolerated in a normal... although not encouraged (as opposed to an easy, which is a complete no-no ... no more tomorrow).

03:05:495 (1,2,3,4) - Although esthetically appealing, I think the spacing here is pushed a little too far :S.
03:17:973 (5) - This streaming is rather long. Maybe remove the 5 to ease it up a little ?
03:38:681 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Spacing a little harsh here as well...
03:47:973 (2,1,2,3,4,5) - ^

[Haya]

General :
- *pukes rainbows*
- LoLoLoL I had more of a hard time with jumps here than the next difficulty... this is such a jump (no puns intended) from the previous difficulty. Maybe some of those jumps are a lil' yet too harsh to include and should be tamed down slightly. Try to keep the maximum spacing I'd say around 1.8 with 1/2 notes... like really! There's many 1/4 triplets anyway, the difficulty is already hard as is :P.
- Your difficulty however is perfectly fine! It is just harsh for the difficulty it is intended to be.

00:28:592 (4,5) - Such as this, HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!! Hold your horses! lol.
00:42:000 (9,10) - I often miss this part because you no use 3 1/4 notes like the part just before that :(. Not really a problem though :P Just a feedback.
00:48:769 (1,2,3,4) - More extreme spacing!
00:50:097 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:55:672 (1,2) - ^ etc.

02:35:495 (3,4,5) - and 02:37:619 (3,4,5,6) - I would say this would be okay, but it is in a rapping part. I got confused 8 time out of 10 replays because of this reason. Maybe raising the spacing to make them (even more) distinct from the 1/4 parts?

Other than that, there's no details I got hooked to. Very nice job :)

[Hard]

- It is funny that this difficulty is a lot more jump shy than the previous difficulty.
- I saw some very tiny sliders here and there (1/4th sliders). I can understand why they are there when they bounce, but is it really necessary for just one slide when you could just put 2 1/4th notes instead? I mean this is the hardest difficulty after all? (then again, I'm not sure... the previous difficulty plays more difficult lol). HOWEVER, bear in mind that this is maybe something I think because it seems popular among mappers to use those tiny sliders... but I think it just kills the purpose of a slider (like spinners that are too short...) and is really hard to pull off estethically speaking.

01:21:955 (1,2) - I got confused by this part which I asumed would be a 5 note streaming every time.
01:30:716 (1,2) - Mmmmmeh!
02:04:831 (2,2) - This is like the only exception I would see that 1/4s is well put... because of the bo-boom that is like linked together.
02:31:778 (1,2,4,5) - This, for insistance, plays very strangely. I always seem to screw up around here.

So yeah, on an end note, whatever happened to this map, it's already ranked in my heart. Kudos to you. Will promote this whenever I have the chance... Good luck!

Matt
Topic Starter
mosluv

MathiasXII wrote:

[Easy]
01:51:690 - This is an very odd place to put a break... as it breaks the mood when the mood is suppose to be at it's highest around here. I know your intentions is to make this easy difficulty a lot less cruel, but in this song, there is unfortunately very few spaces where breaks are viable... in the rapping part maybe from 01:00:716 - until the piano part here 01:16:911 - ? It would be better since rappnig parts are those parts who tends to spike the difficulty as well in easies. Yes, I knew it was odd. Like you said, there are very few places where breaks are even viable in this song, so adding a break on the rap part will break the mood as well to me. I also didn't want to add a break on the rap part because there are fewer compared to the chorus.

Linked to my previous comment, I could even DARE to say that you could make the second break longer... finishing just at 02:59:654 - . It may seems like a long break, but I don't think easy players mind :). I might extend this break up to 02:57:000. Still thinking about it as I don't really like long breaks.

[Normal]
01:33:637 (1) - I will make the same comment as in the previous difficulty, saying that your spinner is rather short and the note after is rather close, BUT it is SLIGHTLY more tolerated in a normal... although not encouraged (as opposed to an easy, which is a complete no-no ... no more tomorrow). I think this is actually ok for a normal. The time between the spinner and the slider after doesn't seem that short and easily reachable in time.

03:05:495 (1,2,3,4) - Although esthetically appealing, I think the spacing here is pushed a little too far :S. I made these jumps smaller.
03:38:681 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Spacing a little harsh here as well...I left these as is because the muisc on this part is crazier than everything else.
03:47:973 (2,1,2,3,4,5) - ^ ^

[Hard]

- It is funny that this difficulty is a lot more jump shy than the previous difficulty.
- I saw some very tiny sliders here and there (1/4th sliders). I can understand why they are there when they bounce, but is it really necessary for just one slide when you could just put 2 1/4th notes instead? I mean this is the hardest difficulty after all? (then again, I'm not sure... the previous difficulty plays more difficult lol). HOWEVER, bear in mind that this is maybe something I think because it seems popular among mappers to use those tiny sliders... but I think it just kills the purpose of a slider (like spinners that are too short...) and is really hard to pull off estethically speaking.

01:21:955 (1,2) - I got confused by this part which I asumed would be a 5 note streaming every time. I was going for a different hitsound pattern here.
01:30:716 (1,2) - Mmmmmeh!
02:04:831 (2,2) - This is like the only exception I would see that 1/4s is well put... because of the bo-boom that is like linked together.
02:31:778 (1,2,4,5) - This, for insistance, plays very strangely. I always seem to screw up around here.

simplistiC and I think the 1/4 sliders fit. D:
Once Haya updates, I'll see what I can do to make the difficulty spread between Haya and Hard better. I'm pretty sure the problems in Easy and Normal can be alleviated with different difficulty names since my Easy and Normals are different from the norm.

Thanks for the mod! :) Akashi_S, thanks for looking.
MathiasXII

Nexy wrote:

Once Haya updates, I'll see what I can do to make the difficulty spread between Haya and Hard better. I'm pretty sure the problems in Easy and Normal can be alleviated with different difficulty names since my Easy and Normals are different from the norm.

Thanks for the mod! :) Akashi_S, thanks for looking.
Woot ok! Will look forward to that... keep me updated!And...

simplistiC and I think the 1/4 sliders fit. D:
You have to be careful with that kind of statement. Your own map will always be easier to read and will always fit better than at the eyes of other players, which MIGHT not find it so easy to read... be sure to test your map by other players on parts that are mentionned in mods, it helps a lot!... but yeah like I said, it seems to be okay as others are using 1/4 sliders that way. I just don't encourage it because I don't think it's an appropriate use of them. Haya nailed it when it comes to 1/4 sliders though! Made very good uses of them.

I'm pretty sure the problems in Easy and Normal can be alleviated with different difficulty names since my Easy and Normals are different from the norm.
I don't think it's necessary. As I said, your map is balanced in difficulty spread and it does scale nicely from easy to hard... you have your difficulty that's under 3 stars so you're safe :).
Topic Starter
mosluv
While I kind of understand why you don't like the 1/4 sliders; it's just really hard for me to get rid of them because I like them so much. I watched people play the map and they mentioned the 02:31:778 pattern the most. I made them into triplets instead, so hopefully it's not as confusing now.

:?
Haya

MathiasXII wrote:

Your map is good as is, but here's some suggestions I will make that maybe be proven useful into improving your map hehe.

[Haya]

General :
- *pukes rainbows*
- LoLoLoL I had more of a hard time with jumps here than the next difficulty... this is such a jump (no puns intended) from the previous difficulty. Maybe some of those jumps are a lil' yet too harsh to include and should be tamed down slightly. Try to keep the maximum spacing I'd say around 1.8 with 1/2 notes... like really! There's many 1/4 triplets anyway, the difficulty is already hard as is :P.
- Your difficulty however is perfectly fine! It is just harsh for the difficulty it is intended to be.

00:28:592 (4,5) - Such as this, HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!! Hold your horses! lol.
00:42:000 (9,10) - I often miss this part because you no use 3 1/4 notes like the part just before that :(. Not really a problem though :P Just a feedback.
00:48:769 (1,2,3,4) - More extreme spacing!
00:50:097 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:55:672 (1,2) - ^ etc.

02:35:495 (3,4,5) - and 02:37:619 (3,4,5,6) - I would say this would be okay, but it is in a rapping part. I got confused 8 time out of 10 replays because of this reason. Maybe raising the spacing to make them (even more) distinct from the 1/4 parts?

Other than that, there's no details I got hooked to. Very nice job :)

Matt
I really appreciated your mod and thank you for the compliment ^^
Unfortunately I think that those extreme jumps are not too hard, as this is an Hard - Insane diff.
And I like my Anti-Jumps sooo nope, not changing them >3>

Edit: Forgot to add the link again <.<
http://puu.sh/WUSZ
Frostmourne
you did m4m for long time ago , as I promised , I will try to look through the map and point out only necessary things.

Soft
01:27:531 (1) - maybe remove new combo here and add at 01:27:796 (2) - instead. I see you try to add new combo at every first white tick and before the white tick if it's a slider. so this is for consistency
02:04:433 (1) - this slider's tail , 02:06:026 (3) - , 02:06:557 (1) - this slider's tail and 02:08:150
I think it will sound much better and fit if you add clap with your whistle.
02:58:858 (3) - it would be nice if you added new combo here according to the vocal ! and.. 02:58:858 (3,4) - << ctrl+r ? , sound better much with main vocal here
03:07:354 (3,4) - ^
03:14:522 (4) - same as Relax diff
03:27:265 (4) - new combo ? , the reason is alike

Relax
01:16:380 (2,3) - don't want to ruin your alignment at (3) and (4) but it would be nice if you could move these 2 sliders 2 - 3 grid above
the blanket between (1) and (2) will look more balance and consistent with (2) and (3)
02:10:805 (5) - too long I think, new combo here ? , for consistency with Nexy's new combo
03:14:522 (2) - add custom normal hitsound for this note only about 45-60% , may be better with music :P

Haya
03:14:256 (3) - same as Relax diff

Hard
01:13:460 (1) - sounds very strange for me, remove whistle at the head here and add at 01:13:991 (3) - instead
01:21:424 (2) - whistle at the tail to be corresponded with 01:23:814 (1) - and 01:25:938 (1) -
03:14:522 (2) - same as Relax diff
the rest are fine

sorry for very late (almost forgotten).

hope you get ranked soon. Good Luck :oops:
Haya

Frostmourne wrote:

Haya
03:14:256 (3) - same as Relax diff
Done! :)
http://puu.sh/11lLi
Topic Starter
mosluv

Frostmourne wrote:

Soft
01:27:531 (1) - maybe remove new combo here and add at 01:27:796 (2) - instead. I see you try to add new combo at every first white tick and before the white tick if it's a slider. so this is for consistency I actually add new combo on every new phrase or pattern.
02:04:433 (1) - this slider's tail , 02:06:026 (3) - , 02:06:557 (1) - this slider's tail and 02:08:150
I think it will sound much better and fit if you add clap with your whistle. It sounds nice but I want it to be quiet.
02:58:858 (3) - 02:58:858 (3,4) - << ctrl+r ? , sound better much with main vocal here Don't understand what you mean here.
03:07:354 (3,4) - ^ ^

Hard
01:13:460 (1) - sounds very strange for me, remove whistle at the head here and add at 01:13:991 (3) - instead I like how it sounds currently.
Thanks for the mod. :D
Frostmourne

Nexy wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

Soft
02:58:858 (3) - 02:58:858 (3,4) - << ctrl+r ? , sound better much with main vocal here Don't understand what you mean here.
sorry for bad explaining here.

let me say again.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/421324

I would like you to start slider at 02:58:858 and end at 02:59:389 and then put the single note on 02:59:654 at the tail of this slider

hope you don't mind me
Topic Starter
mosluv
Thank You! :)
Topic Starter
mosluv
wakey wakey!
Haya
Get more Mods, Bro! :)
deadbeat

Haya wrote:

Get this ranked, Bro! :)
Topic Starter
mosluv
:x
Yuukari-Banteki
[Soft]
00:19:831 (4,5,1) - this pattern is going to be confusing for newbies; try to make each note follow away from previous notes rather than towards
00:21:955 (4,5,1) - ^
02:23:283 - feels like there should be a note here

[Relax]
01:30:716 (1) - this is still awkward because of the lyrics, if you make 5 repeat twice more you can gloss it reasonably well
02:16:380 (6) - this would feel better if you reversed it
02:22:486 - add a note here
03:38:681 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - nice
00:19:566 (3) - move this half a beat earlier to the white tick to match the lyrics?

[Haya]
00:29:389 (5) - this is only weakly connected to 4, it might be better if you moved it a bit closer
00:30:982 (5) - space this evenly to the rest of the combo
01:09:477 - add a note?
02:15:053 (7,8,9) - `~` spacing ewww
03:36:823 (7,8) - if you could make these aim at each other that'd be great
04:02:840 (1) - jsut space this to the other combo itll be fiiiine

[Hard]
00:51:159 (1) - space away from the blue combo like the blue is spaced
Haya

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Haya]
00:29:389 (5) - this is only weakly connected to 4, it might be better if you moved it a bit closer I like it so no
00:30:982 (5) - space this evenly to the rest of the combo Done
01:09:477 - add a note? There's no beat so no
02:15:053 (7,8,9) - `~` spacing ewww This one is subjective and I like it
03:36:823 (7,8) - if you could make these aim at each other that'd be great Done
04:02:840 (1) - jsut space this to the other combo itll be fiiiine Done
http://www.mediafire.com/?yd03p3wo8xlxfy6
Topic Starter
mosluv

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Hard]
00:51:159 (1) - space away from the blue combo like the blue is spaced I switched to Taeyang's lyrics here. I don't think this should be spaced away, unless I misunderstood.
Thanks for the mod! Waiting on simplistiC to look at Relax.
Lno
[Soft]
00:51:159 (2) - The shape of this slider bothers me, can you make it look nicer? D: Then accept that you can't make cool slider shapes! :>
00:59:654 (3) - I know you were following the vocals but I think it's better with 1 repeat removed.
01:29:389 (3) - This is kind weird to me. I think it would be better 1/2 back. Maybe add another note stacked, I'm not sure for difficulty sake though.
01:30:716 (1,2,3) - This sounds so off. D: I only seem to notice it a lot on this difficulty.. maybe change how it's mapped?
01:51:823 - This break is in such a weird place. Map it!
03:19:035 (2) - This sounds out of place imo.

I liked the collab diffs too much to suggest changes. ^^;
Topic Starter
mosluv
My sliders are amazing!
yeahyeahyeahhh
nice jokes
Topic Starter
mosluv
why do you hate meeee >:(
Haya
Everybody hates you We really love you :3
natsumi-phantomhive
:) I love this song! xD I LOVE Taeyang and Tablo. I hope the pass
dkun
PLS UNGRAVE

WILLING TO MOD
Topic Starter
mosluv
There is no hope for this map, give up \o/

RISE :!:
Shohei Ohtani
Topic Starter
mosluv
lawl, graved again after 2 days. you disappoint me dkun! HI CDFA!
Shohei Ohtani
HI NEXY
Topic Starter
mosluv
HOW U BEEN?!
Shohei Ohtani
I BEEN GOOD
Topic Starter
mosluv
wow u don't ask me how I am, rude!
Shohei Ohtani
WELL THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA DO NEXT

HOW U DOIN
Topic Starter
mosluv
im sleepy! Good night! <3
Shohei Ohtani
dkun asked me to mod this lol

Hard
00:18:238 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - For the hitsounding, I think it might benefit if you did a whistle pattern like this ( http://puu.sh/3O78l.jpg ). This will allow for the beatmap to have the correct drive that the piano sets
00:32:840 (4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - I can't help feeling like the first combo should have regular spacing, and the second combo should have the jumps
00:40:805 (5) - Add a hitnormal at the end of the slider?
00:49:300 (3,4,1,1,2,3,4) - I know it's a patterny thing, but it'd be cool if everything in this shape had the same spacing. I know there's a NC there, but it still feels kind of weird to play
01:17:177 (5) - Add clap
01:22:354 (2) - Adjust this slider's direction. Right now it's not parallel with the slider after it, and in a completely different direction than the slider before it, so I'm not sure what this is supposed to be doing
04:07:619 (1) - Add a kawaii hitsound here like a whistle or something

Haya:
00:24:610 (1) - Add clap?
00:38:946 (4) - Add clap
01:56:734 (4,5) - Make the midpoint of these in the center of the slider?
04:02:840 (1) - Add clap on beginning of slider

Normal:
00:35:230 (1,2) - I'd suggest avoiding using more than 1 repeat on sliders
00:42:663 (8) - ^
01:36:557 (3) - ^
02:26:734 (4) - Try moving this to avoid overlap?
02:41:601 (1) - Lower the first midpoint so it curves more
04:07:619 (1) - Add a kawaii hitsound here?

Easy:
00:51:159 (2) - This slider looks silly~
01:51:690 - Why is there a break here what wait what
02:25:672 (1) - Slider is kinda boring ;A;
02:29:920 (1) - ^
02:41:601 (2) - Rotate this. From the angle it's currently in, it just looks weird ;A;
04:07:619 (1) - Kawaii hitsound here owo

Biggest concern is the break in the easy diff it caught me so off guard omg
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.