1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests

Do you think the fc medals should be earned with perfect combo as it is or by just fcing the map?

Perfect
12.50% 2
FC
87.50% 14
Total votes: 16
Please sign in to vote.
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
posted
What do you think? I honestly don't care if it gets changed but I am just interested what everyone thinks. c:
posted
Don't you just need an FC as it is right now to get the medal

And what do you mean with "perfect combo"
posted

TecSopurtINDIA wrote:

Don't you just need an FC as it is right now to get the medal

And what do you mean with "perfect combo"
I'll give an example:
Let's say you fc your first 7 star and it is a full combo but not maximum (perfect) combo, you will not get the fc medal while if you would get maximum combo you would get the fc medal.

For me it's not that big of a deal I guess, but I just made this poll to see what others think.
posted

Tatsuo-desu wrote:

it is a full combo but not maximum (perfect) combo
FC is maximum perfect combo. If it's not, then it's the game's fault for processing slider ticks inappropriately.
posted

abraker wrote:

FC is maximum perfect combo. If it's not, then it's the game's fault for processing slider ticks inappropriately.
I don't get it. If I would lose a combo on a slider but not break combo it is still an FC but not perfect combo right?
posted

Tatsuo-desu wrote:

abraker wrote:

FC is maximum perfect combo. If it's not, then it's the game's fault for processing slider ticks inappropriately.
I don't get it. If I would lose a combo on a slider but not break combo it is still an FC but not perfect combo right?
That's a subjective definition that a majority of people adopt. Whether or not that is actually a full combo is up for debate. The phrase "full combo" literally means a person needs to get all of the maximum combo achievable. Missing a slider end means you didn't really do that.
posted
I've always used two terms to denote the difference

Full Combo: You comboed for the Full duration never breaking combo (missing slider ends is fine as you still never broke combo and were comboing the full duration)
Max Combo: You achieved the maximum combo possible on the map (no missed slider ends)
Please sign in to reply.