forum

[Archived] Cursor bug [fixed] [kinda]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ducky-
So i have this weird bug and i don't know how to fix it. So when i use tab, the cursor is normal, but when i use mouse to play, the cursor after a few second will instantly move to the upper left corner. It keep happen again and again every time i use mouse.
There is a solution that i can turn off my raw input and there is not any weird glitch/bug about my cursor anymore. But i have to use my raw input to play tab and i don't want to just turn on then turn off between 2 things. Is there any better solution for this?
RokkaAstrea
Here is a resolved forum post about your problem. The thread includes solutions for Huion and Wacom tablets.
Also, Here is an official forum post about this. You might want to check both before attempting anything.
Topic Starter
Ducky-
well, my problem is related to Mouse not Tablet. It randomly go up to upper left and then when back again. This is an example when i use mouse
https://media.giphy.com/media/QLN048bieYfeldbKZb/giphy.gif
RokkaAstrea
Sorry for being late, but it seems like the only solution now is to disable raw input. I'm assuming you play on windows 10? This problem only occurs because of the Windows Ink update.
Topic Starter
Ducky-
i think i have to stick with that solution, thanks.
show more