forum

[Archived] Where to find FC?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheSafariMaster
I am a very new player to OSU! so this might be a really stupid question. I recently found out that FC stands for Full Combo, but there isn't a rank that stands for FC in the game. There's SS, S, A, and so on. Looking at my past levels, how do I find out whether or not I FC'ed a level or not?

Thanks for the help.
Death
SS ranks are going to be a full combo 100% of the time. Other than that, there isn't really a surefire way of telling which score is an FC.

A majority of the time S ranks will be FCs, although that is not guaranteed. It's also possible to get an FC with an A, B, C and D if your accuracy is low enough, although that's not very common.
xxXblueroseXxx
Sell your soul to cookiezi
jk just hit every note and slider on the map and if you successfully do it, a message will appear on top of the ranking graph (right next to the max. combo achieved) saying "perfect" depending on the skin you're using.

Edit: The graph line won't appear as well iirc.
Dad
When scrolling through your songs, just look for S ranks, and then click on them and see on the left if your combo is the same or similar as the people at the top of the leader board. The only reason you would have slightly less combo, and it still counted as a FC, is when you stuff up a slider end, this won't break your combo, but you will get a 100, and it will be -1 to your maximum combo.

Like @Death said, you can get a really low acc FC, but looking for S ranks is your best bet to find songs you've FC'ed.
show more