forum

[resolved] [Archived] How to record a replay...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sjnoona
How do you record a replay or what do you use to record? o 3o lolol thanks ~~~
Aoko
Check this out or press F2 to save replay. :3
Topic Starter
sjnoona
where are they saved to?
Zelmarked

sjnoona wrote:

where are they saved to?
C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Data\r

But it's a osu! only applicable format. You have to replay them with the game. You go to the song, switch to local scoreboard(the standing man), and then when clicking your scores, you'll see the "watch replay".
Corin

Zelmarked wrote:

sjnoona wrote:

where are they saved to?
C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Data\r

But it's a osu! only applicable format. You have to replay them with the game. You go to the song, switch to local scoreboard(the standing man), and then when clicking your scores, you'll see the "watch replay".
Depends, if you tell osu! to save the replay it goes to C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Replays, if you just tell it to save local replays then it goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Data\r
GrimChaos_old
Is there anyway to share them with my friends through a different computer. Like say I saved a replay and its on my computer and everything. Would there be anyway to see it...if I went to my friends house and got on his computer?
Sakura
If you share a .osr they will be able to see it as long as they have osu! and the map installed in their PC
s0n1c775
well i cant afford fraps so would ezvid work just as well or what and do the other requirements cost anything/
Full Tablet
I am not sure about ezvid (never used it), but OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) works for this purpose too.
linearoak
F12 takes a screen shot -3-
Bara-
Is there a need to bumpl old resolved threads
It's resolved, meaning it already got fixed
Gosh, how on earth are "Newbies" finding all these old threads while most of us have problems with the current search? Seriously, I have troubles finding even the easiest things because you can't search for multiple terms anymore