forum

SuddenDeath for SS hunters. [Denied] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Phenomz
So yeh.. after few retries this idea came to my mind..
A mod, just like normal suddendeath, without any score multiplier, but if u hit a 100-50, u die.

Simple as that. Don't know if was posted before, didn't knew what to put in search box. lol
Waryas
repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost
Jordan
If you hit a 100-50 but you want SS, just retry. No need for this mod
bomber34

Jordan wrote:

well i agree with that but you could say the same for the normal SuddenDeath mod too
Kitsunemimi
Been requested tons of times before, denied every time.
Soly
James2250

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Been requested tons of times before, denied every time.
viewtopic.php?p=714862#p714862
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5398
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=30526

(And many more if you search around quickly)
Going to have to deny this as a duplicate.
Topic Starter
Phenomz
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed with those, nothing to say.
Stefan

Jordan wrote:

Soly wrote:

Hitting escape + retry is much much faster than waiting for osu to do the fail animation, so I disagree.
Retarded arguments. People like you may don't give a fuck about SS.
But for other players, it would be cool. Anyway, it's the same principle than the normal SD.

It's quite unfair, seriously. I support this, but I guess trolls will bury this down. <_<