1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
learn ez mod
posted

ColdTooth wrote:

learn ez mod
EZHD
posted
The correct answer is EZHR.
posted
use nofail
posted
use spun-out
posted
Just quit w
posted
RomenBucket you know what , i might, because im freaking retarted and i cannot read ar5 and ezhd is too slow and i play osu without sound on my 1998 macintosh :(
posted
Is being retarted the one who has been given additional tarts?
posted
I personally find ar10 easier than ar9 or 9.5... I dunno it's weird
posted
if u only play with hard rock, then that means u got a hard cock my friend
posted

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

if u only play with hard rock, then that means u got a hard cock my friend
So if you play double time, you're a mutation?
posted

Blitzfrog wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

if u only play with hard rock, then that means u got a hard cock my friend
So if you play double time, you're a mutation?
Make sure you have HD on, you don't want to be caught with that hard on
posted

Quibbly wrote:

be caught with that hard on
in HD
posted

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

be caught with that hard on
in HD
BUT WAIT! Your mother walks in with FL! Alt+F4
posted

Quibbly wrote:

BUT WAIT! Your mother walks in with FL! Alt+F4
real pros do their boss key
posted
Please sign in to reply.