Regular members (For every 5 maps they modded, the best one will be recommended to me.)
Rules For All Queues
- Choose one queue you want to apply;
- Don't post if you have posted in 1 month, or I have checked your map in 1 month;
- No bubbled map;(I check bubbled maps randomly, so there is no need to post here)
- Priority: M4M Queue > General Queue > New Mapper Search Queue > New Mapper Queue;
- Always see my last post.
General Queue (for general mappers)Rules:
- No special rule here.
M4M Queue (for general mappers)
- No special rule here.
- Post in this queue. You need to mod my map first.
New Mapper Searching Queue (for general mappers)I want someone to help me searching for promising new mapper, because I can't check all pending maps myself.
- You must have over 50 total kds;
- You must have at least 1 ranked map;
- Post a map's link of a new mapper; (no ranked/bubbled map.)
- The new mapper must map the hardest diff in his/her mapset.
- I will mod both maps if the new mapper's map is good;
- I will ignore the request if the new mapper's map is not good enough.
New Mapper Queue (for new mappers)Rules:
- Post your own map's link.
- You must have no ranked or bubbled map.
- Your map must received less than 5 mods.
- You must map the hardest diff in your mapset.
Bubble and rank criteria
- 11+ SP and 5+ mods and 1+ week old.
- Taiko/CTB/o!mania diffs need 3+ mods if included.
- The map should have a clear thought/theme to fit the music and no object is arranged randomly or unintentionally; (and you should know that a random jump which fits the music is not a random pattern)
- The map should be consistent in style;
- The map should be well designed for playing.
This is a queue to encourage modding.
Member: (Send me PM if you are a XAT and want to join us!)
- The queue is always open.
- First, post your map's link. Then mod other requests in this queue.
- When you finish a modding, you need to add its link in your request post. I will check the quality (Have you tried your best to help others?) and quantity.
- When I decide to mod a map, I will choose maps based on quality and quantity of your mod.
- You must mod after request.
- You must start to mod in 3 days, or your request will be removed. (If your request is removed by mistake please send me a PM to get recovered.)
- When a map is modded by us, it is automatically removed from this queue.
- You CAN NOT post if you have posted in a month.
- Cheater will be blacklisted. Examples: Mod a map not in this queue but add the link in your request post. Mod post is before your req post. etc.
- The mod for longer song or more difficulty get higher priority.
- Pick up the issues, explain the reasons, then give the suggestions.
- Standard for skillful modders is higher. For new modders, you just need to do what you can.
About bubble: (You don't need to follow this when you post.)
- 12+ SP and 5+ mods and 1+ weeks old.
- Your map should have a clear thought/theme to fit the music and no note is arranged randomly;
- Your map should be well designed for playing.
If you have taiko diffs:
- 3+ taiko mods;
- A taiko mod from MAT/BAT who knows taiko modding.
- I prefer Japanese & Chinese songs. I will skip if I dislike your song. Sorry for that.
- I can mod in English or Chinese. I will choose one according to flag if not specify.
- I can't mod taiko or CTB.
- Total length (= total time * quantity of diffs) less than 7min. If not, some diffs may be skiped. (unless I like the song very much)
- Post with the genre and language of your song to prove you have read the rules. (No edited post please)
- 1 map per post, and must be your own map.
- I may ignore you if you have already got too many mods.
- Check my last post. Maybe I add extra rules there.
- 我倾向于中文和日文歌曲 我会跳过不喜欢的歌曲，抱歉.
- 我可以用英文和中文mod. 如果你没有特殊要求的话，我会从国旗判断。
- 总长度 (=总歌曲时间x难度数) 小于7分钟 如果超过的话，一些难度可能会被跳过. (除非我非常喜欢这首歌)
- 说出你的歌的genre和language证明看过规则. (请勿编辑)
- 看我最后的回复. 那里可能会有额外的规则.
- If you want to do M4M or ask a guest diff, just PM me (in-game or forum).
- For M4M, you don't need to mod my map first. But do M4M only if I respond to your request.
- For guest diff, be sure you have at least 1 ranked map. I can do E N H I (mainly H I), but not things like Extra.
Now 2 slots, go!