forum

[Archived] The Picture

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ciruto_old
First I want to say that my English is Bad! :|

I want to have a picture on my profile on the site and in the game...
I made a picture for my profile, then the picture was in my profil on the site, but not in the game! ;/
Why? :O
I want have a picture in the game, too! :cry:
Neruell
The picture on the site is the same as in the game, and you can't have 2 different. So if it shows the picture on the site then it should be in the game too. Do you play in "offline" or "online" mode? In offline mode you don't have any picture even if you have a picture on the site.

If you play in online mode and it is not showing in the game, maybe you use some transparency option for the picture which makes it invisible. (Doubt that one though)
Luna
Change the file extension.
If I'm not mistaken, *.jpeg is not supported ingame while *.jpg is
Topic Starter
Ciruto_old
Ohh yes, I think, because it is .jpg...
What file extension should I do? :S
Luna
Just changing it to jpg instead of jpeg (removing the "e") should do the trick
Or you could use a format like png
Topic Starter
Ciruto_old
And how I change the jpeg to jpg? ;/
Topic Starter
Ciruto_old
I tried png, but it says: "Image file type mismatch: expected extension jpg but extension png given."
Lucy-Kaede
Try and open the picture with an image editing program, such as photoshop, or microsoft paint then "save as" and select ".png" then find your new .png picture and upload that to the website.
If it appears on the website but no ingame, restart osu! and it should fix the problem, if not allow it an hour or two for the game to update it. (Will again need to restart for changes to take place)
Topic Starter
Ciruto_old
I can finally use png, now I restart osu and wait until tomorrow. Thank you Lucy! ;)
Topic Starter
Ciruto_old
I don't need wait until tomorrow, I restarted osu and the picture was in the game! :D
Thank you Lucy-Kaede! ;)
Aoko
/resolved.