forum

Neurofun Mapping Contest #1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mun

Neurofun Mapping Competition #1

Hello, and welcome to the Neurofun Mapping Competition!
This competition an osu!Standard-only contest organized by Mun, and hosted on the Neurofun Discord server. Please read below for further information.

Judges:
Yuii-
Ultima Fox
Realazy
Arutsuki
If one or more of these slots still says TBA and you’re interested in judging, PM me over discord (@Mun#3109)!

You can find the judging criteria here.

Song:
TBA (Genre: Neurofunk, 3:30-4:30 long)

Schedule:
14/07/18: Registration Opens
21/07/18: Registration Closes & Song Announced
04/08/18: Submissions Close

Maximum Submissions: 40

Rewards
Grand Prize: 4 Months Supporter
2nd Place: 2 Months Supporter
3rd Place: 1 Month Supporter

Rules:
1: All entries must be completed independently. Collaboration in any form is disallowed.

2: Entries cannot be shared until the submissions deadline passes. After this point, sharing entries is allowed within Neurofun’s #contestants channel, and anyone who has not submitted an entry will be removed from the contest.

3: At no time before the contest has ended and results have been published can any entries be shared with anyone who is not a competitor.

4: No entries submitted after the deadline, nor any after the first 40 entries have been submitted, will be considered.

5: Entries found to have pervasive presence of unrankable issues will be disqualified.

6: As submissions are accepted in the form of .osu files, please refrain from changing the hitsound files, background, preview point, or timing.

Join In!

All you need to do to enter is to fill out the Google form present on the forum page and follow the Discord invite link provided. Once you are in the server, you will find a #landing channel. First, read #information and #rules, then post a link to your osu! profile in the channel.

Joining the Neurofun server is important, as it is the main place to find news and updates regarding the competition. It is impossible to compete without being present for the release of important materials such as the .osz.

To enter the contest, sign up right here!

*Please direct any questions and clarifications to me within the server.
Pachiru
hype
lcfc
nofail
blobdash

Pachiru wrote:

hype
LowAccuracySS
fortnite epic moments compilation #27
Ultima Fox
imagine being a mapper
Topic Starter
Mun
test post please ignore
WITCHDAGGER
Okay, this is epic.
greenhue
dab
Dialect
oh noe
quanhitter37
As a wise man once said.

Hit the quan
Godot
hey guys is this where i apply for mapping mentorship
Pandize
I would enter, but neurofunk just isn't my thing. Let me know when you do some OTODAYO stuff ya nut.
https://soundcloud.com/otodayo
Weedy
as a wiser man once said.
tickle the quan
Teky
dab
Topic Starter
Mun
Prizes have been added! Check the initial post to see them.
Ambrew
rip too late
Risen
one and a half more week bros
show more