forum

Ingame Overlay of RealTimePPDisplayer(Compatible mode is supported)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Grefer

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

I added a new overlay config nothing appear in the game but the RTPP displayer is still working normally outside main screen. I have tried doing it several times but still got the same result can you help me ? If anything is needed then tell me. Thx

Try typing "o osu" in sync to start osu.

There still nothing appear ingame.

Is "compatible mode" checked in "osu!"?

Yes i have turned it on since i have a pretty crappy PC

Now overlay only supports non-compatible mode.

No no no i have already turned it on and have been using it for a long time and its still not working.
P/s: I just have tried to download and use Sync with full plugins on the RTPP Displayer page, the RealTimePPDisplayer has disappear but there still nothing in the game. Im start to thinking maybe my PC might missing some program or something else needed so please help me. Thx

No, the overlay only supports non-compatible mode. so you should turned it off.

Oh my bad im sorry. But there still problem, after i typed o i and o osu, the game starts and closed instantly.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

I added a new overlay config nothing appear in the game but the RTPP displayer is still working normally outside main screen. I have tried doing it several times but still got the same result can you help me ? If anything is needed then tell me. Thx

No no no i have already turned it on and have been using it for a long time and its still not working.
P/s: I just have tried to download and use Sync with full plugins on the RTPP Displayer page, the RealTimePPDisplayer has disappear but there still nothing in the game. Im start to thinking maybe my PC might missing some program or something else needed so please help me. Thx

Oh my bad im sorry. But there still problem, after i typed o i and o osu, the game starts and closed instantly.

Try to typing only "o osu".
Grefer

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

Also closed instantly.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

Also closed instantly.

There are no "overlay-log.log" and "crash_memory_dump.dmp" files in the directory of "osu!", please send it to me if you have one. (moe@mao-yu.net)
Janko
Hi o/

I have another question:

I wanted to create an acc meter but it rounds to the whole. Is it possible to create a function that will return the decimal value?

code
Acc: ${((50*n50+100*n100+200*n200+300*(n300+n300g))/(300*(nmiss+n50+n100+n200+n300+n300g)))*100@0}%

[/img]

thx
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Janko wrote:

Hi o/

I have another question:

I wanted to create an acc meter but it rounds to the whole. Is it possible to create a function that will return the decimal value?

code
Acc: ${((50*n50+100*n100+200*n200+300*(n300+n300g))/(300*(nmiss+n50+n100+n200+n300+n300g)))*100@0}%

[/img]

thx

=>
Acc: ${((50*n50+100*n100+200*n200+300*(n300+n300g))/(300*(nmiss+n50+n100+n200+n300+n300g)))*100@2}%
'@' is followed by the number of decimal places.
Janko
:o good to know. Thanks
GabeD
Is there any way to toggle the overlay on and off? I do that on the OSU interface with SHIFT+TAB, so I can toggle it on only on long pauses (to avoid distractions), and I wish I could do that with that plugin too...

Also, is there a way to only show it on the ranking screen (https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Interface/img/Accuracy_osu!.jpg), and hide it on the gameplay itself? I tried setting the "When is it visible", only checking the "Rank" option, but it still shows on the gameplay too, along with the rank screen...
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Jakk wrote:

Is there any way to toggle the overlay on and off? I do that on the OSU interface with SHIFT+TAB, so I can toggle it on only on long pauses (to avoid distractions), and I wish I could do that with that plugin too...

Also, is there a way to only show it on the ranking screen (https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Interface/img/Accuracy_osu!.jpg), and hide it on the gameplay itself? I tried setting the "When is it visible", only checking the "Rank" option, but it still shows on the gameplay too, along with the rank screen...

This feature has been added (no shortcut key).
https://github.com/OsuSync/IngameOverlay/releases/tag/v0.2.4
YourPalMffin
This is the worst tutorial ever, can't it just specify what to do when, how, and ect.?
awen478

DeadlyMffin wrote:

This is the worst tutorial ever, can't it just specify what to do when, how, and ect.?

just because you can't do it doesn't make this tutorial worst, the tutorial is pretty simple if you read carefully and if you have error just say where is the error and don't just say its worst because you can't fix it, if your attitude is like that nobody gonna help you
KaitoH2O
I was going to say I had an issue, but it fixed itself (??) But I think it's still worth to look into

Sometimes the overlay affects the game and creates this kind of blurry view

Well then it happened again lmao

Anyway to make sure it doesn't happen again?
Michi Kuroki
Hello KedamaOvo! I really like this application, is it possible if you could make the command processor themed app look like a proper and more modern looking app? Also is there a way for me to minimize the application into my tool bar so it doesn't get in the way? Thanks :)
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

James15253545 wrote:

Hello KedamaOvo! I really like this application, is it possible if you could make the command processor themed app look like a proper and more modern looking app? Also is there a way for me to minimize the application into my tool bar so it doesn't get in the way? Thanks :)

A1:
This is unlikely because we don't have artist.

A2:
Tray Plugin: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiDHMZIqThV1hq1O750cbzyh2yd1-A
Double click the icon to hide the window.
Michi Kuroki

KedamaOvO wrote:

James15253545 wrote:

A1:
This is unlikely because we don't have artist.

A2:
Tray Plugin: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiDHMZIqThV1hq1O750cbzyh2yd1-A
Double click the icon to hide the window.

Thankyou! :)
NTH
can we display the the hit100-count, hit50-count, hitMiss-count in different box ?
I want to edit like this !
https://imgur.com/gallery/bhJ3Efc
DrTrouserPlank
I've never come across something with such an utterly incomprehensible installation.. jesus. No idea where to even begin.
CoNzz97
Anyone else experiencing a crash?
First, it sits here for around a minute: https://gyazo.com/fe3db635a96171180d685b8b8e9e3739

Then it shows this and crashes: https://gyazo.com/228ac62a91346d0f7841a7ac0c348265
Bob Swaggit
I got it working and everything for a few weeks and everything was working fine, but now when I open up sync, it says
Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.
at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(String address)
at Sync.Tools.Builtin.PluginCommand.Serializer[T](String url)
at Sync.Tools.Builtin.PluginCommand.Latest()
at Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.InitSync()
at Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.Start()
at Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)
After about a second once this shows up, sync closes.
memeboi
It works just fine except nothing appears in game.
Here is my Sync folder...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q_jS_Fm-2irHhSx_uN3fi_-uj0UgYcrZ?usp=sharing
Using wpf works just fine by the way, and I've tried a lot of things trying to get this to work so common solutions probably won't work unless I missed something.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Rhys Lopez wrote:

I got it working and everything for a few weeks and everything was working fine, but now when I open up sync, it says
Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.
at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(String address)
at Sync.Tools.Builtin.PluginCommand.Serializer[T](String url)
at Sync.Tools.Builtin.PluginCommand.Latest()
at Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.InitSync()
at Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.Start()
at Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)
After about a second once this shows up, sync closes.

CoNzz97 wrote:

Anyone else experiencing a crash?
First, it sits here for around a minute: https://gyazo.com/fe3db635a96171180d685b8b8e9e3739

Then it shows this and crashes: https://gyazo.com/228ac62a91346d0f7841a7ac0c348265

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/6882782
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

memeboi wrote:

It works just fine except nothing appears in game.
Here is my Sync folder...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q_jS_Fm-2irHhSx_uN3fi_-uj0UgYcrZ?usp=sharing
Using wpf works just fine by the way, and I've tried a lot of things trying to get this to work so common solutions probably won't work unless I missed something.
Make sure your osu is not running in compatibility mode.
Never4Ever
Hi, I would like to use Sync to have more information on what I'm mapping, but apparently, every time you go to the editor, the status gets cleaned, is that normal?
http://prntscr.com/lpiz4t
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Never4Ever wrote:

Hi, I would like to use Sync to have more information on what I'm mapping, but apparently, every time you go to the editor, the status gets cleaned, is that normal?
http://prntscr.com/lpiz4t

Yes, it is normal. It only outputs information when in the Playing and Listen(SelectSong, MatchSetup, Lobby, Idle) states.
whiteviper
Thanks man i love this plugin. More plugins to come!
vincent4399
I tried all the steps but I didn't get the EULA.
I only see the squares but not the pp counter.
How can I solve it?
Kunky
Holy shit this is so complicated... Can you make this like the first few that appeared ? Download, click on fucking Sync and there you have your PP display. I didn't need to go through all this shit to get a PP display why do I need now ?
Nourios
I think i have a problem:
This is how my sync looks (cant understand shit):
When I switch to normal Sync (in console/terminal idk) it looks the same

And in my config looks like that:

(looks the same for every plugin)
Also the black box disappears after I start playing a map and doesn't come back unless I set it up again
Brainage
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\BanManager.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\BeatmapSuggest.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\BeatmapSuggest.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\DefaultPlugin.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\DefaultPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\NowPlaying.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\NowPlaying.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\PPQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\PPQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\RecentlyUserQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\RecentlyUserQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))

Red text that showed up when I started up Sync. Help me please!!!
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Nourios wrote:

I think i have a problem:
This is how my sync looks (cant understand shit):
When I switch to normal Sync (in console/terminal idk) it looks the same
And in my config looks like that:
(looks the same for every plugin)
Also the black box disappears after I start playing a map and doesn't come back unless I set it up again
enter "lang en-US"
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Brainage wrote:

[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\BanManager.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\BeatmapSuggest.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\BeatmapSuggest.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\DefaultPlugin.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\DefaultPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\NowPlaying.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\NowPlaying.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\PPQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\PPQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[1:06:38 AM] ???? C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\Plugins\RecentlyUserQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\01 TM\Applications\Sync (for osu! pp display)\Sync-Full-2.18.2\cache\cache_3ad2bbd0\RecentlyUserQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))

Red text that showed up when I started up Sync. Help me please!!!
see https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/685031/start=24
YaniFR
Why there is that ? :( if someone can help me x)
Luluo
For some reason Sync is crashing when I decide to open the editor. I tried a fresh install of sync and got to a point where it loaded and then crashed when I clicked new, but now it's back to doing it when I open the editor.
Screenshot here. If need be I managed to get it on video too.

(using all the latest versions of all the plugins and sync)

Would appreciate some help because the overlay works, but I can't edit it.
Lafreniere
Hello, thanks for the great application you've made! I was fortunate and got everything working except the PP counter (RT, FC, MAX). No errors as well in the console.

I don't know what's going on here, is it because my osu client is way too up-to-date? Or is it because I've done something wrong? (I see the latest release for RTPPDisplay on Github was last month)

Here's the picture of a play I just made (the PPs stays at 0):

Best regards!
Hoornito
Hello, this is what i get when i accept the EULA

And the plugins i get when i type config are those only

can anyone help?
thanks.
kevinm31
When I go to the config menu, I don't see RealTimePPDisplayer or RealTimePPIngameOverlay.
Also, when I go ingame, I can see the black square, but it never displays any text.
EpsilonMaiagare
Osu Status Panel is not updating help pl0x :)
Edit: l0l nvm wtf
AGhostyTSQ
For some reason the overlay doesn't work :C
The Ruins
Hey, by chance is this supported on Mac? And if not is there any way to be able to get one on Mac?
oSumAtrIX

The Ruins wrote:

Hey, by chance is this supported on Mac? And if not is there any way to be able to get one on Mac?

No sorry, you could try wine but i doubt that the injection part will work

AGhostyTSQ wrote:

For some reason the overlay doesn't work :C

Any more informtion you could provide

Hoornito wrote:

Hello, this is what i get when i accept the EULA

And the plugins i get when i type config are those only

can anyone help?
thanks.

can you send your logs?

Lafreniere wrote:

Hello, thanks for the great application you've made! I was fortunate and got everything working except the PP counter (RT, FC, MAX). No errors as well in the console.

I don't know what's going on here, is it because my osu client is way too up-to-date? Or is it because I've done something wrong? (I see the latest release for RTPPDisplay on Github was last month)

Here's the picture of a play I just maade (the PPs stays at 0):

Best regards!

Did u try reinstalling sync completely? Does the realtimeppdisplayer show pp?
show more