forum

Ingame Overlay of RealTimePPDisplayer(Compatible mode is supported)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyesu
Haibara-Chan
The Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin crashes.
The Sync with RealtimePPPlugin also crashes after almost finishing the step. Same with normal sync. Can we do teamviewer lool. Like I've tried for 30 times already and experimented sometimes I am able to reach the step where black thing appear then the nxt thing I know everytime I open sync its gonna stopped working everytime. Usually its after installing the overlay manually. since plugins install overlay isn't the way
kosma
woops my eula doesn't show despite changing around wpf,mmf to wpf,mff-split to only mff and mff-split

at least the pp counter works
kinda sucks that i can't make it transparent so i don't chokeeeeeee
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

kosma wrote:

woops my eula doesn't show despite changing around wpf,mmf to wpf,mff-split to only mff and mff-split

at least the pp counter works
kinda sucks that i can't make it transparent so i don't chokeeeeeee

type "config", IngameOverlay ->OverlayConfig -> OpenEditor -> Color -> Background -> Standard Color-> 1st is transparent
J3vyn
I don't seem to have the EULA option... Any help?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

TripleJTheBest wrote:

I don't seem to have the EULA option... Any help?

type "o i"
Alma_Tes
when i open sync.exe everything seems to load fine but when i play a map or a replay it starts spamming the console with this https://imgur.com/a/UXNHylj

theres one thing thats not in english and thats "metoda nebyla nalezena" meaning the method was not found
thanks in advance
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Alma_Tes wrote:

when i open sync.exe everything seems to load fine but when i play a map or a replay it starts spamming the console with this https://imgur.com/a/UXNHylj

theres one thing thats not in english and thats "metoda nebyla nalezena" meaning the method was not found
thanks in advance

Install .net framework 4.6 or use the version.
Eddy1991
how to get this to work? i done everything explained in the first post.. nothing

nevermind.. Cutting Edge was the problem it seems D: xD ^^
Tornalex
I have a problem: once i click "new" in the Overlay Config Editor, no black squares appear in osu, however, the rtpp works fine, it's just a Overlay Config's problem. I did all the passages like 3 or 4 times. How can i solve this?
VeryOriginal
I did everything in the tutorial and managed to get a black square to appear. However, when I change the config MMF name to rtpp it displays nothing, changing to mmf-split and back shows nothing, using rtpp-pp does nothing, running in administrator does nothing. All I have is one black box sitting on my screen. Am I doing something wrong? What would I have to do to fix this?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

ReNeWaNcE wrote:

I did everything in the tutorial and managed to get a black square to appear. However, when I change the config MMF name to rtpp it displays nothing, changing to mmf-split and back shows nothing, using rtpp-pp does nothing, running in administrator does nothing. All I have is one black box sitting on my screen. Am I doing something wrong? What would I have to do to fix this?

If you use mmf as the output method, please fill in the "rtpp" in the "MMF Name" in the "Overlay Config Editor".
like this

Output Methods:

rtpp:

If it is mmf-split. Please fill in the "rtpp-pp" or "rtpp-hit" in the "MMF Name" in the "Overlay Config Editor".
like this

Output Methods:

rtpp-pp:

rtpp-hit:

You can also type "rtpp add console" and use Autoplay to test if RTPPD is working. (RTPPD 1.5.0 or later)
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Tornalessandro wrote:

I have a problem: once i click "new" in the Overlay Config Editor, no black squares appear in osu, however, the rtpp works fine, it's just a Overlay Config's problem. I did all the passages like 3 or 4 times. How can i solve this?
Please check that osu is not in compatibility mode and osu is stabel.
Kelthon
In the video at the end of the original post it showed that your counter indicates max pp. How do i set that? D:
kanto69
guy I think my pp format doesn't work. All the current pp, max pp, max combo format, it's just show 0.00
Surabe
Is there a way to disable EULA on plagin starts?
Konomatari
Can I get this on mac
nanoya
HELP! when i try to move in the content of the ingameoverlay.rar file it says that i don't have perms to move that loader.exe file! what do i do?
i uhh
guess it just doesn't work for me oh well
flareCyborg
After I successfully inject the game, I type config and it says Command execution failed
Please help
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

flareCyborg wrote:

After I successfully inject the game, I type config and it says Command execution failed
Please help
install ConfigGui.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiDHMZIqThV1hqBLQ_Ao02XTQi3Ssg
awen478
https://i.imgur.com/L3lX2fH.png

get this error

edit: its working now thanks for the program https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/11831808

this is my setting if anyone want it : - https://i.imgur.com/IL0jNdC.png
- https://i.imgur.com/ED66JVk.png
J I K A Z U
when i open sync it crashes instantly
[-ImArbitray-]
this is weird, everything in the console says it's fine, but it doesn't show me the overlay.

it also doesn't show me the settings such as "outputmethods"

edit: looks like i fixed it, but the pp counter doesn't show ingame??
Kirina Akarin
the thread link seems dead to me :/
Bread173811
I did all of the instructions up to the outputmethods. The thing is, my config.ini doesn't have Output Methods.
Here it is
[Sync.DefaultConfiguration]
Client=
Source=Bilibili
Language=en-US
LoggerFile=Log.txt
EnableViewersChangedNotify=False
EnableGiftChangedNotify=False
CheckUpdateOnStartup=True
MessageManagerDefaultOption=Auto
[Beatmap Suggest Command.BeatmapSuggestPlugin]
EnableInsoMirrorLink=False
OsuApiKey=
SuggestHistoryCapacity=10
[Now Playing.NpFilter]
EnableAdvanceFeature=False
[Default Plug-ins.BiliBili]
Cookies=
RoomID=
[Default Plug-ins.Twitch]
HostChannelName=
DefaultClientID=esmhw2lcvrgtqw545ourqjwlg7twee
CurrentClientID=
IsUsingCurrentClientID=1
SOAuth=
[Default Plug-ins.DirectOSUIRCBot]
IRCBotName=
IRCBotPasswd=
IRCNick=
[OsuRTDataProvider.SettingIni]
ListenInterval=100
EnableTourneyMode=
TeamSize=
DebugMode=
ForceOsuSongsDirectory=
GameMode=Auto
DisableProcessNotFoundInformation=False
EnableModsChangedAtListening=False
[IngameOverlay.OverlayConfig]
GlyphRanges=Default
OverlayConfigJson=H4sIAAAAAAAEAKtW8i9LLcpJrHTOz0vLTPcsSc0tVrKKjq0FAOTzsmIZAAAA
OsuExecPath=
AcceptEula=False
RxqK_
Sync closes as soon a i open it?
kaybee
I tried downloading the latest version of Sync for this but it doesn't let me type anything and crashes shortly after, and whenever it does stay it always has these weird characters that I can't read and makes me scared that I've downloaded a virus, despite using only link provided by this thread.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

kaijucorn wrote:

I tried downloading the latest version of Sync for this but it doesn't let me type anything and crashes shortly after, and whenever it does stay it always has these weird characters that I can't read and makes me scared that I've downloaded a virus, despite using only link provided by this thread.

Give me a screenshot of the sync crash. or you can check out this FAQs.
Grefer
I added a new overlay config nothing appear in the game but the RTPP displayer is still working normally outside main screen. I have tried doing it several times but still got the same result can you help me ? If anything is needed then tell me. Thx
ViAik
I seem to have done everything correctly, but for some reason all I see in osu! is a single black square; I can move it around, change its scale and colors, but no text is displayed on it. I tried setting the MMF name to rtpp, and I tried changing OutputMethods to mmf-split and then setting the MMF name to rtpp-pp, nothing works for me. Any help?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

ViAik wrote:

I seem to have done everything correctly, but for some reason all I see in osu! is a single black square; I can move it around, change its scale and colors, but no text is displayed on it. I tried setting the MMF name to rtpp, and I tried changing OutputMethods to mmf-split and then setting the MMF name to rtpp-pp, nothing works for me. Any help?
You may need to use Auto to play once. (Sync needs to play once to initialize the rtpp counter. )
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Grefer wrote:

I added a new overlay config nothing appear in the game but the RTPP displayer is still working normally outside main screen. I have tried doing it several times but still got the same result can you help me ? If anything is needed then tell me. Thx
Try typing "o osu" in sync to start osu.
Grefer

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

There still nothing appear ingame.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

Is "compatible mode" checked in "osu!"?
Janko
I have two questions

First
Why is "???" visible for 94% (the numbers only appear with the percentages shown) and how to fix it?

Second
Can I change the colors of each of these lines? Is it limited by dividing it into "rtpp-pp" and "rtpp-hit"?

Thanks
Grefer

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

Yes i have turned it on since i have a pretty crappy PC
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

Now overlay only supports non-compatible mode.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Janko wrote:

I have two questions

First
Why is "???" visible for 94% (the numbers only appear with the percentages shown) and how to fix it?

Second
Can I change the colors of each of these lines? Is it limited by dividing it into "rtpp-pp" and "rtpp-hit"?

Thanks
1. Restart sync. (the bug was fixed in new olsp)
2. No. A configuration item can only have one color.
Grefer

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Grefer wrote:

Now overlay only supports non-compatible mode.

No no no i have already turned it on and have been using it for a long time and its still not working.
P/s: I just have tried to download and use Sync with full plugins on the RTPP Displayer page, the RealTimePPDisplayer has disappear but there still nothing in the game. Im start to thinking maybe my PC might missing some program or something else needed so please help me. Thx
show more