forum

Ingame Overlay of RealTimePPDisplayer(Compatible mode is supported)

posted
Total Posts
show more
toolate12
Hi, nice work with your ppdisplayer, very simple to configure.
But all configurations are not save when you quit sync. Any way to fix that?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

toolate12 wrote:

Hi, nice work with your ppdisplayer, very simple to configure.
But all configurations are not save when you quit sync. Any way to fix that?

emm..., Maybe a bug in Sync.
This has a ConfigGui with a "Save" button that might be useful to you. link
oSumAtrIX
Thanks again for an awesome plugin like this one =] If I am right, this doesn't work ingame? Also whats the difference between this and the standard WPF plugin?

Also can you update the source code section =]? Don't want to add the directive references by hand everytime ^^
Kyesu
it crashes when i click "open editor" :'(
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Pizz4lpha wrote:

Can you send me your Sync?
or try this(Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin)
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

Thanks again for an awesome plugin like this one =] If I am right, this doesn't work ingame? Also whats the difference between this and the standard WPF plugin?

Also can you update the source code section =]? Don't want to add the directive references by hand everytime ^^

The WPF output is an early implementation, which has a high CPU usage when displaying fast changing text. And if you play in fullscreen, WPF will stop working(Unless you have two monitors). but WPF is very easy to use.
Ingame pre-renders all the letters and numbers onto a texture. A lot of CPU time is not used when rendering text.
So, the recommended output method is mmf or mmf-split now. Both the obs plugin and ingame can get text from mmf.

The source code is on the new-overlay branch. The end of the test will be merged into the master branch.
oSumAtrIX

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

The WPF output is an early implementation, which has a high CPU usage when displaying fast changing text. And if you play in fullscreen, WPF will stop working(Unless you have two screens). but WPF is very easy to use.
Ingame pre-renders all the letters and numbers onto a texture. A lot of CPU time is not used when rendering text.
So, the recommended output method is mmf or mmf-split now. Both the obs plugin and ingame can get text from mmf.

The source code is on the new-overlay branch. The end of the test will be merged into the master branch.

Thank you very much <3 You're the best =]
Sorry, i didn't test out the new ingame overlay, i just missunderstood, that it works like wpf, anyways, now after testing it, is this update the new layout for the ingame overlay? As an output method I guess "ingame" doesn't work anymore and got replaced with the new one? Also, based on mmf and usable with OsuLiveStatusPanel, I should be able to show text from OsuLiveStatusPanel on the song selection menu, but I am not sure if I am doing everything the right way, since I cannot see anything from the live status panel. Do I have to add the live status panel to the ingame overlay in the config?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

The WPF output is an early implementation, which has a high CPU usage when displaying fast changing text. And if you play in fullscreen, WPF will stop working(Unless you have two screens). but WPF is very easy to use.

Thank you very much <3 You're the best =]
Sorry, i didn't test out the new ingame overlay, i just missunderstood, that it works like wpf, anyways, now after testing it, is this update the new layout for the ingame overlay? As an output method I guess "ingame" doesn't work anymore and got replaced with the new one? Also, based on mmf and usable with OsuLiveStatusPanel, I should be able to show text from OsuLiveStatusPanel on the song selection menu, but I am not sure if I am doing everything the right way, since I cannot see anything from the live status panel. Do I have to add the live status panel to the ingame overlay in the config?

Yes, it's a new ingame overlay.
The "ingame" output method was removed. It does not now rely on RealtimePPDisplay.
You can let the overlay display any text via MMF.
So if you want the overlay to display the text of OsuLiveStatusPanel, you need to set the output of OsuLiveStatusPanel to MMF.
OsuLiveStatusPanel also has an editor, you may need to resize the configuration window to see the "open editor" button.
oSumAtrIX
Alright, I found out that live status panel handels it with mmf://pp for example, but I cannot see the pp with {pp:100.00%}pp fa. Anyways I guess this should be a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :> thanks for responding btw

W0W, after configuring stuff with live status panel i get this problem :D

Running as administrator, removing certain plugins, resetting settings, updating libraries seem to not work. It worked fine before and after doing some changes it started to happen. Can I dump the events somehow ? :)

Sum relevant info from the logs:
Log.txt
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider]OSU Client Verison:b20180626.1
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Found osu!.exe process
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider]ZqPpK5OwbKsqRnBskCnALlUoPly6I59EOFVegWWjGozC2eEVVrpRiJLNtKvB2nJkbTN21WsCpL//0ELvmXk/mPUIMyt+R0d+RiUHqkha3HfVtv0k/9CwssqBBErxo7u4KN11A10cX+HAe+iTP7I7FRkxYSHjq7+y4RjTNcWkI2YvqBRAD7eR8w7o9B1FendWcXqtcVDNK6/nV9vHhFAK79uDBILsstAZTNc26MR/DDaREfHYu/BM3MwYz3E5M4GCRqbpXY2igYCdMF7a+yneynrvtNfmqK5kAE121qIchuFmNEz8OEWPvESFmWPRLNbjKz+CANmd2gV8X+HqYAQjvA==
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider]B6prRisRScn5FBTMhfTHp6bpHMnReqHxiNJ52q/aRjR/uONsSker/02QvQN7m1kFOxk8LIwgllqpf1Ow2/sQT98GLaGNR+UGOECNvzxlgmpaZpZ1f05Lh78MbQLPzNO5YUINLGupBiEGy0bB+bmOBeELl3UVkiN1m5xuknZNnMhl5nJ8CsbfTk8Hn5Ye0Mq36iQz/CZdn4f2rio0s8D/DhtWRUkLggL6RARkzPfVAArtY6ADJYltGbMyecKzIqFB6xyEnmFvTa1k1EpbsW8FeH+EJIYYFoHLBkAxwNuoHtXafvJZWvU0cy6SMSXHioYy6ZpFYCXgIQjoSaKIgzB6zg==
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]I1fe3po9gFLdqVdzbTKoNlkuqKijzvCFfwQwNST3exaP68v6LZizVA6LlSqMbivbD543KPVgguJXogIJ70k//rXVG7Lq+LWfEHsoSFdJ5SkALLMxxFCeLByXDM0/NXaNTFSIhOkKSWX6t4zCAVU9nXcdAxGnW1DHtN6KprLhlNLT13cEgMRjhLcIin7igJcubV/kJL4BC6dLuLTtwbAuKwS7GAO0lxabT8azYj0Z9pm6l21BtsMmYZ16wzbw/Um1G2EFyWPSCNLTZqAp5RspQC/h+Xe/EiJdALJMdcZziO3CQ7G8KMyYTAuntmAJNVfDmIMSvyyrvBYvJJI1SeemHw==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]xXTvZLWrlaRSJ5gPl5jhRYtw5sNQamnEh3MZWIXkvZOaKGh4FSZLtNcjC5QphZDDm1A8UiXf4KNjdMtd0g14Um/5R0cIIkMHaV56KX0Ery967kQIbtJvkp/0RYdkUms5fX2xrK/vdw1oGbW+XfpEqeTD/0FK+EPPYOFehjKdqAfN1x2wHC2D2lWsZt/NZAYNMKTpCJBRyy3hLc9mrsv+IJO6MpppdqIj1z9w0exvBzayWQL0HMqBX3zq8QxoWqIq3MPErbE6H7O1j8UgEBo5Y9V4Xdb0Kn/rBLNg3dxyak7ldi3FdyWXr8LhININ+CTRSQD5B4ykIC+UJwQfE+YMAw==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Success!
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]czWjyr7GDGEjOWbKC2Zi8/lqI8CLZZZBf5OECAAKUgP0oydTeOBcU3aBRuk1/e1cMvJE+FjOwLmqmMtRQ2myNkN3Lw7nzgTuLSMSVoR3ZNc5PDCi3uyWYmVvPCOAyplL/E6WrL/yQfxqP/pgl6g1T5S+Q+dwvJMY77dMX3GY9cnCY8P/lNrcSubjl+fcRDy0KMoaSsjgR5Xh4i6NZ0BBMCPTkcv6viwcHv6gA67LJV1QYkeeHIFXLCQVrLbYmvA2Cg4Q27xBdHzS1y6RLPD/1LQTeoakqelDGahvRyJ3meyyZpduogazjjOz17+T9mmj5fpeUKPiFMoAzIOrD8jnHQ==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]CYutuLRcSA07yiO44F0rMcC3WAuSVtwiKZeXtVOfO5GUA92G9gJxD0cvOnF0GKRHbaPx62GG+2Xcq58xYa8UmsPE4cbrHm400lRjPpE1cywvBKL2f/0rDdBi2gBTBwu2LyJCT04t7tOR2NK61+jnqzq2Mt1lKKVivGBNpmDe4BpHt1kPdguMKyCaZAf6rUjpJVQvv8qGxu+gLyy6aSIXLCFXICsPYI0/mNmmrh+HK0pvanbvaXAhtH0ps7o/pzboETHep9BBQ5IsfCuLEBWkidwMnPrJ3zoYPMdkhLrPCvPXWZCrgnB3s9cBoJzRTIBCdpDcJnZClzA55+SG8pNRXQ==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init BeatmapFinder Success!
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

Alright, I found out that live status panel handels it with mmf://pp for example, but I cannot see the pp with {pp:100.00%}pp fa. Anyways I guess this should be a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :> thanks for responding btw

RealtimePPDisplay thread updated a compressed file containing RealtimePPDisplayer, OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. There are pre-configured OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. You can download and see how the overlay reads the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.
I hope it is useful to you.

edit: I will also try to make a gif or video to demonstrate how to use the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.
oSumAtrIX

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

RealtimePPDisplay thread updated a compressed file containing RealtimePPDisplayer, OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. There are pre-configured OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. You can download and see how the overlay reads the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.

edit: I will also try to make a gif or video to demonstrate how to use the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.

Thought I already found out how live panel works, {pp:100.00%}pp looks in osu like this -> pp
the content of the brackets is not beeing shown, but anyways this is a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :)
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

Thought I already found out how live panel works, {pp:100.00%}pp looks in osu like this -> pp
the content of the brackets is not beeing shown, but anyways this is a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :)

This is an OLSP bug, you need to restart sync.
oSumAtrIX
Doesn't work, will try to find the bug later :) Thanks again for helping
- Zuramaru -
This is the only in game fullscreen PP display that I could get to work. Thanks for this! :D
Kyesu

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

or try this(Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin)

i downloaded from this link, i redownloaded it but it still crashes
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Pizz4lpha wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

Can you give me the console screenshots and log files when Sync crashes?
-ShadyDesu-
What? The game also shows these questions.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

Try changing "," to "."
-ShadyDesu-

KedamaOvO wrote:

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

Try changing "," to "."
No, it not working :(
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

Try changing "," to "."

No, it not working :(

try this. https://puu.sh/AZPsz/cdae42dec9.7z
If it still doesn't work, can you tell us your region and language?
We have to try to reproduce the problem.
-ShadyDesu-

No, that doesn't work either.
BUT.
For some reason, the program shows me the numbers (in the example) only when I add acc-pp again, but change there", " to ".(you can see it in the screenshot). But in the game it's all the same questions. "p p" is the one that should have appeared with numbers, and" P P " is the question as in the sample. But still, and the first and second,"???" in the game.
country Russia
Region: Moscow
Language: Russian
DarkProjector

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

BUT.
For some reason, the program shows me the numbers (in the example) only when I add acc-pp again, but change there", " to ".(you can see it in the screenshot). But in the game it's all the same questions. "p p" is the one that should have appeared with numbers, and" P P " is the question as in the sample. But still, and the first and second,"???" in the game.
country Russia
Plz try this updated OLSP plugin: OLSP2.1.0 just download it and then extract to Sync folder directly.
Or you can try this I packed: Sync
-ShadyDesu-

DarkProjector wrote:

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

BUT.
country Russia
Plz try this updated OLSP plugin: OLSP2.1.0 just download it and then extract to Sync folder directly.
Or you can try this I packed: Sync
Now work. Thanks so much. Although I thought to abandon this idea and not concerned about you this problem. I'm sorry to have tormented you with this problem. :D
DarkProjector

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

Now work. Thanks so much. Although I thought to abandon this idea and not concerned about you this problem. I'm sorry to have tormented you with this problem. :D
Because this plugins doesnt completely support gobalization for other region.
in your region(ru-RU) , decimal separator is "," like "12,64"
but in our region(zh-CN) , separator is "." like "12.64"
So plugin cant parse float because of confused value format。

If you still found some problems and tell me immediatly. :D
YourSandwich
thanks KedamaOvO i got this finally to run i took his Sync folder and modded them a little bit and its startet to work but i dont get it to run on the compatibility mode becouse of the api and this is sad becouse i lose like 400FPS on my laptop thanks nvidia optimus. The problem was that the nvidia laptops have two graphiccards and they runing useing the nvidia optimus technology whats work like a simulator and put the program what runs on the nvidia card in a seperated system becouse that Sync cant inject properly i hope it will work for you guys too i put my configuration here GL and dont forget to disable compatibility mode in osu
https://mega.nz/#!TQQ2FIqT!MelS5pT5-JVml1sURhWLGzJWak1QmSRFa2yW0UKAyEo

is there a way to run it in compatibility mode KedamaOvO? cosue my laptop have 60fps cap without them.
Kyesu

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

There you go :
Exception non gérée : System.TypeInitializationException: Une exception a été levée par l'initialiseur de type pour 'SelectFontCommand'. ---> System.ArgumentException: Un élément avec la même clé a déjà été ajouté.
à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
à System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
à System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor.ConfigItemProxy.SelectFontCommand..cctor()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor.ConfigItemProxy.SelectFontCommand..ctor()
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor.ConfigItemProxy..ctor(OverlayConfigItem obj, OverlayEditor win)
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor.<.ctor>b__5_0(OverlayConfigItem c)
à System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
à System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.CopyFrom(IEnumerable`1 collection)
à System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor..ctor()
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayConfigurationItemCreator.<CreateControl>b__1_0(Object s, RoutedEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
à System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
à System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
à System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
à MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
à System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
à System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
à System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
à ConfigGUI.ConfigGuiPlugin.<>c.<.ctor>b__6_0()
à System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
à System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Srayer wrote:

thanks KedamaOvO i got this finally to run i took his Sync folder and modded them a little bit and its startet to work but i dont get it to run on the compatibility mode becouse of the api and this is sad becouse i lose like 400FPS on my laptop thanks nvidia optimus. The problem was that the nvidia laptops have two graphiccards and they runing useing the nvidia optimus technology whats work like a simulator and put the program what runs on the nvidia card in a seperated system becouse that Sync cant inject properly i hope it will work for you guys too i put my configuration here GL and dont forget to disable compatibility mode in osu

is there a way to run it in compatibility mode KedamaOvO? cosue my laptop have 60fps cap without them.

I have not used DirectX, so it takes a while to support compatibility mode.
YourSandwich

KedamaOvO wrote:

Srayer wrote:

I have not used DirectX, so it takes a while to support compatibility mode.

ok thanks i will wait ;)
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Pizz4lpha wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

There you go :
Exception non gérée : System.TypeInitializationException: Une exception a été levée par l'initialiseur de type pour 'SelectFontCommand'. ---> System.ArgumentException: Un élément avec la même clé a déjà été ajouté.
à System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor.ConfigItemProxy.SelectFontCommand..cctor()
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor.ConfigItemProxy.SelectFontCommand..ctor()
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayEditor.ConfigItemProxy..ctor(OverlayConfigItem obj, OverlayEditor win)
à System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.CopyFrom(IEnumerable`1 collection)
à System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
à RealTimePPIngameOverlay.Gui.OverlayConfigurationItemCreator.<CreateControl>b__1_0(Object s, RoutedEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

Try this:
https://github.com/OsuSync/IngameOverlay/releases/download/v0.2.2/IngameOverlay-0.2.2.zip
YourSandwich

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

There you go :

Try this:
https://github.com/OsuSync/IngameOverlay/releases/download/v0.2.2/IngameOverlay-0.2.2.zip

Hey kedamoOvO I dont know why but this version of the plugin fixed my compatibility modus problem and a now I can play with normal fps and no fps cap. Thank you very mcuh but i still hope for directx version :D
Kyesu
Haibara-Chan
The Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin crashes.
The Sync with RealtimePPPlugin also crashes after almost finishing the step. Same with normal sync. Can we do teamviewer lool. Like I've tried for 30 times already and experimented sometimes I am able to reach the step where black thing appear then the nxt thing I know everytime I open sync its gonna stopped working everytime. Usually its after installing the overlay manually. since plugins install overlay isn't the way
kosma
woops my eula doesn't show despite changing around wpf,mmf to wpf,mff-split to only mff and mff-split

at least the pp counter works
kinda sucks that i can't make it transparent so i don't chokeeeeeee
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

kosma wrote:

woops my eula doesn't show despite changing around wpf,mmf to wpf,mff-split to only mff and mff-split

at least the pp counter works
kinda sucks that i can't make it transparent so i don't chokeeeeeee

type "config", IngameOverlay ->OverlayConfig -> OpenEditor -> Color -> Background -> Standard Color-> 1st is transparent
J3vyn
I don't seem to have the EULA option... Any help?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

TripleJTheBest wrote:

I don't seem to have the EULA option... Any help?

type "o i"
Alma_Tes
when i open sync.exe everything seems to load fine but when i play a map or a replay it starts spamming the console with this https://imgur.com/a/UXNHylj

theres one thing thats not in english and thats "metoda nebyla nalezena" meaning the method was not found
thanks in advance
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Alma_Tes wrote:

when i open sync.exe everything seems to load fine but when i play a map or a replay it starts spamming the console with this https://imgur.com/a/UXNHylj

theres one thing thats not in english and thats "metoda nebyla nalezena" meaning the method was not found
thanks in advance

Install .net framework 4.6 or use the version.
Eddy1991
how to get this to work? i done everything explained in the first post.. nothing

nevermind.. Cutting Edge was the problem it seems D: xD ^^
Tornalex
I have a problem: once i click "new" in the Overlay Config Editor, no black squares appear in osu, however, the rtpp works fine, it's just a Overlay Config's problem. I did all the passages like 3 or 4 times. How can i solve this?
show more