forum

- TransPride - skin [HD] [SD] [STD only]

posted
Total Posts
37
show more
Topic Starter
MiaFate

[Paradox] wrote:

I'll give it a try ;)
ty <3
Kyouki-Kun
i love the idea of this skin! i'll give it a try
Reverie
This is actually a pretty creative and handy skin, I like it. I wish there were more combo colors and a skip button, though. Maybe the key overlay could use some extra colors, too?
Topic Starter
MiaFate

-Heterochromia wrote:

This is actually a pretty creative and handy skin, I like it. I wish there were more combo colors and a skip button, though. Maybe the key overlay could use some extra colors, too?
ty, for feedback

1- combo colours i was thinking on add as a extras.
2- Key overlay is in testing. I'm working on it, but it's tricky cause the keys get yellowed and I'm trying to get them to remain pink or something that matches.
3- skip button is a work in progress.

I will give an update in the next few days.

Kyouki-Kun wrote:

i love the idea of this skin! i'll give it a try
ty, i hope you enjoy it
Saratrickshot
love the skin! been using it the last few hours and actually got my first 200pp play on it https://gyazo.com/88097d3973405a13c4fe6bc9288632ee only thing id change is maybe a slightly lighter pink on circles and a higher resolution score/%, also the "trans pride" banner at the beginning of every map would be nice to turn off for me personally but thats more of a nitpick im surei could figure out how to change it on my end
Topic Starter
MiaFate

Saratrickshot wrote:

love the skin! been using it the last few hours and actually got my first 200pp play on it https://gyazo.com/88097d3973405a13c4fe6bc9288632ee only thing id change is maybe a slightly lighter pink on circles and a higher resolution score/%, also the "trans pride" banner at the beginning of every map would be nice to turn off for me personally but thats more of a nitpick im surei could figure out how to change it on my end
I'm happy that you liked it, that was my main intention, and even better that it served to improve.
the banner I will optimize it because it looks bad with clear backgrounds, I'm also going to make some combo color groups soon :D

meanwhile if you like this pink


you can download and replace this skin.ini
h3oCharles
update screenshots plz?
also default elements xd
Topic Starter
MiaFate

h3oCharles wrote:

update screenshots plz?
also default elements xd
i didnt understand your request about screenshots, and do you want a list of elements no skinned?
Topic Starter
MiaFate
update 14-july-2018:
-fixed spinner and added missing elements
-transpride banner at song start was darkened
-"profile" text at botton of song select was changed
-menu-button-background@2x design was changed
-added sliderscorepoint
-added mod icons
-added inputoverlay and inputoverlaybackground
-added ranking letters
-added count 3,2,1, go!
-added buttons style
-added welcome text(not cheched cause i havent suporter)
-added "extras" folder with 2 different options for combo colours

screenshots and files was actualized on 1st post
CosmicKittay
The idea behind this skin is ridiculous tbh.
Topic Starter
MiaFate

CosmicKittay wrote:

The idea behind this skin is ridiculous tbh.
Explain
Mardek775
If it wasn't for the name, and all the flags, I would've given this a 10/10.
Topic Starter
MiaFate

Mardek775 wrote:

If it wasn't for the name, and all the flags, I would've given this a 10/10.
Maybe if i called this "light blue and pink" (?); thats sound like transphobia...
Mardek775

Atizilla wrote:

Mardek775 wrote:

If it wasn't for the name, and all the flags, I would've given this a 10/10.
Maybe if i called this "light blue and pink" (?); thats sound like transphobia...
That would be awesome if you did that. And no, I am not transphobic.
Topic Starter
MiaFate

Mardek775 wrote:

Atizilla wrote:

Mardek775 wrote:

If it wasn't for the name, and all the flags, I would've given this a 10/10.
Maybe if i called this "light blue and pink" (?); thats sound like transphobia...
That would be awesome if you did that. And no, I am not transphobic.
You do not like the skin because its name is trans skin...

Anyway ty for the bump
Carlita_Kawaii
Nice and simple, love the colors too <3
bleachdanimegrl
This skin is amazing!!! I absolutely love the concept and this is definitely by far one of the most beautiful skins I've ever seen !! <3
ItsRuby
:o im trans, i must use this now
Kyre
OMG I LOVE IT <3
ChemicalUnivers
Nice skin, i like it
carfentanil
LOVE this skin thank you so much for it
Kizuhare
this is going to be the skin i use from now on :^D, i have never used a skin in 3 years of playing, but i realized that i kinda need one, and seeing this made me so happy! hell yeah
MatesynoCZ
I likw this skin ( ͡é ͜ʖ ͡é)
-xKeita-
gold skin
Sing_Songy
Honey I love this!
Topic Starter
MiaFate

Sing_Songy wrote:

Honey I love this!
:D thank you
-Meru-
love the skin!!!! trans rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genjuro
THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SKIN
BelastendAF

h3oCharles wrote:

update screenshots plz?
also default elements xd
What charles meant with that, is you still had a lot of stuff unskinned.

My feedback: -although you have "completed" (it still looks very unfinished, at least in the interface department) a lot of the stuff you did do was just some basic shape and then you slapped some part of the trans pride flag on it, but it just doesn't work. For example:

-The top bar of the song selection screen is a part of the trans pride flag, while the bottom half is the full flag
-The whole song selection screen just is too cluttered, too many colors, too many times.

I mean you have a few colors to work with, but those are great comfy and cute colors to work with, I would love it if you would redo it.
M3lodyIV

ItsRuby wrote:

:o im trans, i must use this now
same
DespaCEEITo
It's so well done. I love it! <3
Li Syaoran
pride month is almost over but

love who you love bro

i'm straight, but i really love lgbt+ representation aswell
hankacyganka667
thank you so much for making this <3!!
JadePlayz
well i know what my new main skin is gonna be looks really good ^^
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply