World Cup Final
44.44%
Osu!Catch World Cup Final
55.56%
Total votes: 9
Polling ended
Topic Starter
ronster1703
I'm torn. As a football fan, I am obviously going to be watching the world cup final next Sunday. Then again, there's some good osu!catch to watch (don't judge me, I enjoy catch). I need help. What do I watch? (Don't forget there's the added variable of whether or not my home city, England, are playing in the final)
TeeArctic1

ronster1703 wrote:

I'm torn. As a football fan, I am obviously going to be watching the world cup final next Sunday. Then again, there's some good osu!catch to watch (don't judge me, I enjoy catch). I need help. What do I watch? (Don't forget there's the added variable of whether or not my home city, England, are playing in the final)

You'll get the news from the world cup through countless memes either way, watch ctb
abraker

TeeArctic1 wrote:

You'll get the news from the world cup through countless memes either way, watch ctb
But they are better with context
Topic Starter
ronster1703

TeeArctic1 wrote:

ronster1703 wrote:

But... Seeing my home country in their first final for half a century against watching the mode in which I am currently 364th in the UK in...
_handholding

TeeArctic1 wrote:

you could say the exact same about cwc
Dialect
ctb world cup is better
johnmedina999
1) flip a coin and have it choose which event you watch
2) record the event you don't watch for later viewing
3) ???
4) profit
ColdTooth
lmao do people not know it's always online????????
KatouMegumi
i'd watch 2014 cwc tbh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Topic Starter
ronster1703
I'm gonna go ahead and say now that I'll be picking the cwc over the world cup, purely because England are terrible. We lost to Croatia, a team that have existed for... 27 years, along with the country itself. It's not coming home, and I refuse to watch the 3rd place play-off, because it's the most pointless 90 minutes of football ever.
Edgar_Figaro
I'd say watch CWC live so that you are able to interact with the chat. Then watch the world cup which you've recorded. There is no chat to interact with while watching it on TV so as long as the result isn't spoiled you won't miss anything by watching it taped an hour or two later
Zozimoto
you should do both
VinZentVanDough

Zozimoto wrote:

you should do both
hayate13
Rurree
I went with the World Cup because I support France (only because I'm studying French and for my cute angel Kante) and it just so happened that my friends and my dad were there to watch with me. There's also reddit so it's fun to watch while interacting with a bunch of yanks hating on L'Equipe de France.

I could just watch CWC later when someone uploads it to YouTube. I'm an osu!catch player so of course I'm interested in that.
hayate13
France Won.
The End.
abraker
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I don't get it.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

I don't get it.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... -bastille/
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/14/sky-high-gallic-pride-takes-knock-french-air-force-bastille/
lol
Blitzfrog

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

I don't get it.
I think they were trying to make Crotia flag
Topic Starter
ronster1703

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

I don't get it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/14/sky-high-gallic-pride-takes-knock-french-air-force-bastille/

Red Arrows >>>>> Alphajets
show more