forum

How many episodes of any anime you want to stop at due to br

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
I may want to stop at 26 episodes before I'll take a break from it.

If any anime has over 100 episodes, I would stop it at 50-52.

How about you?
Bakario
i usually watch anime at 12:00 ~01:00 am and finish at 07:00 ~ 08:00 am

so,like 16 chapters or something

hmm,no break...i just paused one piece
Mitsuneko
It depends...
I usually watch short anime ( Which would be anime that have 12 episodes )
Kinda like Yuru Yuri or Working! Or something like that..
I've watched an anime that had over 100 episodes. I finished it but now I'm lazy
If I come across and anime with 100 episodes or more, I stop at 70-80. I might come back to it though, but that's rare
Espionage724
2-3 usually a day unless the anime itself is really awesome
Drexel13
almost 9-10 episodes a day..
emonite
If the anime I watching is quite long but very good,I will watch all the way until sleeping time.Short animes like Angel Beats! I will watch half of it per day meaning two days to finish it.
those
You gotta stop creating shit threads, man.
Mukku
Usually 3-5 episodes. But when I watched Hikaru no Go last weekend it was 30 episodes a day
silmarilen
i try to watch the whole anime at once, but if i take a break its not really at a set episode.

also

those wrote:

mathexpert
nowadays I'm so busy that it's about 1 episode every day (some days none at all). On the weekends, (or when I'm super addicted to a certain anime) I can watch about 6-9 eps a day. A lot more during winter/spring/summer break though.
Dafydd
probably around 2-3, sometimes 4. If I have much time, I could go on a marathon.
Copter-kun

those wrote:

Apex_old
I never really watched any anime.

I always drew them.
Mizou-kun
Such thing does not exist in my rules =w= If I start an anime I finish it no matter what! That's one of the reasons I dropped school this year :3
Capricore
Depends.
Has to pique my interest first. If it really does, then I really won't stop at all!
Valentiino
I rarely even understand what kokoroanime is trying to say.
Valentiino
I rarely even understand what kokoranime tries to say.
eIohim

Apex wrote:

I never really watched any anime.

I always drew them.
Like a boss?

In-Topic: Usually anime with more than 26 episodes are shounen stuff, which I'm not really fond of, i.e Naruto, Bleach. It's not common for me to "stop"
Randy96
Well I went through all 121 episodes (recent at the time) of Fairy Tail within a span of a week

So I can't really say
mathexpert

Randy96 wrote:

Well I went through all 121 episodes (recent at the time) of Fairy Tail within a span of a week

So I can't really say
show more