Community Forum

♥ Fukka's GFX THREAD ♥ Open

posted
Total Posts
163
show more
otaku1500
●Avatars
 ●Image:https://www.zerochan.net/646508
 ●Size:256x256
 ●Text:Otaku1500
 ●Shape:Rounded
 ●Border:Dotted Line
●Extra: More cool

Thanks!!!!
kirk3207

Fukkatsu wrote:



]

the quality was bad I could not do much, sorry



If you do not like something, tell me
really? how about this
https://i.imgur.com/jb5pFiV.jpg
Topic Starter
Fukkatsu

kirk3207 wrote:

Fukkatsu wrote:



]

the quality was bad I could not do much, sorry


If you do not like something, tell me
really? how about this
https://i.imgur.com/jb5pFiV.jpg


the quality is the same I'm very sorry
Topic Starter
Fukkatsu


If you want some change just tell me
sleepymateo
hi!
do you do beatmap banner requests? (they are similar to userpage banners, but a lot more text formatting and stuff is required usually)
kirk3207

Fukkatsu wrote:

kirk3207 wrote:

Fukkatsu wrote:



]

the quality was bad I could not do much, sorry



If you do not like something, tell me
really? how about this
https://i.imgur.com/jb5pFiV.jpg


the quality is the same I'm very sorry
nevermind thank you very much!!
_xyliac
● Beatmap Banner
 ●Image: https://i.imgur.com/Cnx37y1.jpg
 ●Size: 420x125
 ●Text: Yes
MADKID - RISE (TV SIZE)
Mapset By: _xyliac
 ●Border: normal line
 ●Extra: up to you :3

Thanks! :D
Topic Starter
Fukkatsu

sleepymateo wrote:

hi!
do you do beatmap banner requests? (they are similar to userpage banners, but a lot more text formatting and stuff is required usually)
I do not dedicate myself to that but I could try, I do not know if I would do it right
Topic Starter
Fukkatsu

_xyliac wrote:

● Beatmap Banner
 ●Image: https://i.imgur.com/Cnx37y1.jpg
 ●Size: 420x125
 ●Text: Yes
MADKID - RISE (TV SIZE)
Mapset By: _xyliac
 ●Border: normal line
 ●Extra: up to you :3

Thanks! :D
the same as the boy above, I do not dedicate myself to that yet, but if you want I try
sleepymateo
- (Beatmap) Banner
- Image : here
- Size : around 424x125
  1. Kirisaki Chitoge (somewhere near the blonde girl)
  2. Onodera Kosaki (somewhere near the brown-haired girl)
  3. Taisetsu no Tsukurikata (Asterisk Remix) (anywhere where it fits in your opinion)
  4. mapped by sleepymateo (same as above)
- Shape: Rounded
- Borders : Normal Line
- Extra : map link is here if you want to doublecheck the spelling
i hope i didn't miss anything :3c
Vanaely
zzz
Topic Starter
Fukkatsu


If you want some change just tell me


for the three orders of beatmap banner, I want to say that I'm sorry I do not feel happy with my level of editing doing that, maybe later I'll do it. I'm really sorry.
sleepymateo
it's okay, don't worry about it :D
m4d_h4tter
●Avatars
 ●Image: Link
 ●Size: 256x256
 ●Text: No
 ●Shape: Rounded
 ●Border: Cut Line Border
 ●Extra: nothing

● Banners
 ●Image: Link
 ●Size: 1140x480 (new forum UserPage)
 ●Text:

Type next where looks good : Welcome to the hatter's page!
P.S. you can try type "h4tt3er's" or "m4d_h4tt3er's". if everything looks like shit then dont type anything ok

 ●Border: Cut Line Border
 ●Extra: Add effects to the picture, for example, a little shine (like a star).
Rizhen-
Hiiii ♥


● Avatars
 ● Image: https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aKDxgm3_700b.jpg
 ● Size: 256x256
 ● Text: Yes : "Rizhen-"
 ● Shape: Rounded
 ● Border: Internal lineal
 ● Extra: I would like to have a chill effect


● Banners
 ● Image: https://wallimpex.com/anime-cherry-blossom-wallpaper/10096669.html
 ● Userpage default: 623x192
 ● Text: Yes : "Rizhen-"
 ● Border: Internal Line
 ● Extra: Is it possible to add this https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/06/6/1549734430-63416472-fate-grand-order-tamamo-no-mae-ultra-beautifull-miko-mikon-render.png to the right of my pseudo it would be top and I would like there is a kind of wind with petal sakura gif if possible of cours
e
Yi-
●Avatar

 ●Image: https://i.redd.it/m14b0mnk2df21.jpg
 ●Size: 256x256
 ●Text: I♥Emilia
 ●Shape: Square
 ●Border: Normal Line
 ●Extra: Anything u think would fit
Topic Starter
Fukkatsu

Rizhen- wrote:

Hiiii ♥


● Avatars
 ● Image: https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aKDxgm3_700b.jpg
 ● Size: 256x256
 ● Text: Yes : "Rizhen-"
 ● Shape: Rounded
 ● Border: Internal lineal
 ● Extra: I would like to have a chill effect


● Banners
 ● Image: https://wallimpex.com/anime-cherry-blossom-wallpaper/10096669.html
 ● Userpage default: 623x192
 ● Text: Yes : "Rizhen-"
 ● Border: Internal Line
 ● Extra: Is it possible to add this https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/06/6/1549734430-63416472-fate-grand-order-tamamo-no-mae-ultra-beautifull-miko-mikon-render.png to the right of my pseudo it would be top and I would like there is a kind of wind with petal sakura gif if possible of cours
e
Rizhen- your work will take a few more hours to work with gif
others will have them soon
Rizhen-

Fukkatsu wrote:

Rizhen- your work will take a few more hours to work with gif
others will have them soon
It's good thank you for your work ♥ I'll wait ^^
Em0nky
●Avatars
 ●Image: The Picture
 ●Size: 256x256
 ●Text: Yes (from left to right)Dop, June, Em0nky
 ●Shape: Square
 ●Border: Internal lineal
 ●Extra: Have Fun with it!

● Banners
 ●Image:Same Picture
 ●Size: 623x192
 ●Text: Yes (from left to right)Dop, June, Em0nky
 ●Border: Dotted Border
 ●Extra: Have fun with it!

Thank you!
Topic Starter
Fukkatsu




If you want some change just tell me

Rizhen- I need some time to find the gif and how to do it, and after your editing I think it will take me some time to think about my editing, I'm not happy with how I do things, I need to improve. but it will take me a while, thanks to everyone for asking me to do their editions: D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply