forum

Sound from section fail and section pass very low

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LamaDupstep
hi,im actually trying to make a perfect skin for me and i have record some sound. I add it (sectionpass and sectionfail) but there is one problem I find the sound pretty low and i want to know if i need just to boost the sound with a software or anything like that. I hope somebody can actually understand what im saying and helping me thx. And im pretty bad thats like the first time i use a sound softtware
dtnc21
If it sounds too quiet, then maybe amplifying the sound (making it louder) should do the trick. Just make sure your in-game effect volume isn't set to a low level.

If it's the pitch that's too low, then maybe you should grab a higher pitched sound effect. This probably isn't what you meant, but better to cover it than misunderstand and give the wrong answer.
h3oCharles
Audacity is what you're looking for
Topic Starter
LamaDupstep
ok thanks i will try too amplifyng the sound because i actually take the sounds from an episode of anime and i havent found it on internet so i will test and thanks again to you two :)

So i use audacity for amplifyng the song and Im pretty happy of the sounds thx <3
show more