1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
Somebody's had (or is still having?) a really tragic childhood.

Anyway on-topic, it is great to see such positive improvements almost a year on. Hope my little donation made at least some difference.
posted

ShangMing wrote:

Anything else?
I've donated to the Japan cause and I still have them in my thoughts, since I'm not exactly religious. What have you done, since you're obviously critical on this?
posted
It's great to see that Japan is on it's way to a great recovery ^^

posted
Apparently, a 6.8~6.9 (Whatever) earthquake hit hours ago, after a bit more than a year. Glad they're fine though.
posted

dkun wrote:

ShangMing wrote:

Anything else?
I've donated to the Japan cause and I still have them in my thoughts, since I'm not exactly religious. What have you done, since you're obviously critical on this?
...I honestly can't tell what you're trying to say.

- Religious people don't have the Japan cause in their thoughts?
- Whatever amount I donated or did not donate is actually relevant to the principle of donating vs. praying?
posted

EpicFailure wrote:

Apparently, a 6.8~6.9 (Whatever) earthquake hit hours ago, after a bit more than a year. Glad they're fine though.
Woah, seriously?
posted

ShangMing wrote:

Stuff.
The bullets are dkun's question and Neo is you.

posted

Shellghost wrote:

ShangMing wrote:

Stuff.
The bullets are dkun's question and Neo is you.

And this is you:

posted
A thread called "ShangMing's bitching's on religion/relgion's inefficiency." could be created. Then all religiously inspired commentary here could be left alone. I'm exaggerating but clearly his determination is not going to let him stop posting where he has fuel.
posted
It's nice to see Japan rising up after everything that has happened.
posted
Y'all must watch this preview. It's really touching.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... -previewed



It has two members from AKB48 in it.
posted
passed 1 year rapidly I think.
my hometown have been restored as same when the earthquake happened.
we thank many countries and people for great help.
Please sign in to reply.